Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2012, 10:53 AM         #81
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
n*ggas is really saying Bonds???

Griffey Jr without roids >>>> Bonds WITH roids

Griffey Jr > Bonds period. Bonds wishes he was the player Griffey was, which is probably why he first even started takin roids
There are many people who have taken steroids, but none of them had the career longevity or had the career numbers that Barry Bonds had. You can be nostalgic for the days without steroids or slight Barry for being on Steroids, but compare Bonds' last year with the Pirates with the same year vs. Griffey Jr.

Griffey 1992: .308/.361/.535 27 HR/103 RBIs/10 SB

Bonds 1992: .311/.456/.624 34 HR/103 RBIs/39 SB

Here we have a roidless Bonds two years removed from stealing almost 20 more bases! How could you say with a straight face STATISTICALLY that Griffey was better than Bonds? You can take all the steroids you want, you still won't have the career and deadly accuracy Bonds had.
 05-12-2012, 10:58 AM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
WHAAT!!!??? The n*gga played like 3 different sports from the collegiate level to the pro level at the same time for over 12 years... The n*gga never had an offseason in his life until like 1990 when he severely injured his hip which ended his football career and he ended up returning to the MLB after the injury which many people thought impossible...

I guarantee if all Bo played was football and he actually stayed away from track and basketball and pro baseball and had an offseason to recover from his grueling football seasons he would have played football a long time... But to be able to play multiple sports at the highest level for 12 years straight is insane
If Derek Jeter took steroids he could've had better career numbers I don't award excellence to probables.
 05-12-2012, 11:07 AM         #83
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Basketball: Jordan
Football: Peyton (can't give it to a WR )
Baseball: Ruth (stop talkin out ya a.ss & know your history and watch Ken Burns like 10 Part 20 Hour Documentary "Baseball")
Boxing: Ali
Hockey: Gretzky
Golf: Nicklaus (Tiger had it but threw it all away)
Soccer: No homo

My GOAT Athlete would be MJ...

But easily the most dominant Athlete that has ever lived was Ruth... He was so far past everyone else that played at the time that it would literally be incomprehensible for most to understand... Not to mention the Bigger Ballparks, Less games in a season, and the actual changing of the baseball to make it easier to hit it out(a.k.a The LIVE Ball Era)... When he was hitting 50 HR's in a season, the next closest guy was only hitting like 15-20... He was also one of the best pitchers in the game...

I fully understand the segregated arguement and Ruth not facing guys like Satchel Paige or competing with someone like Josh Gibson... But it likelly would have made little difference. As already stated, no one walking the Earth was even close to Ruth at the time... You can't understand unless you research it... He was in another world of performance, unlike anything we've ever seen since.

It would be like the 96-97 Bulls playing against a High School Team... That's how dominant Ruth was in his time.
I often penalize players who played in the Segregated era for the fact that they didn't do it against the best possible competition. I think Ruth is the greatest player of all time, but I choose to separate the eras.
 6 years ago '04        #84
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Dangerously said:
There are many people who have taken steroids, but none of them had the career longevity or had the career numbers that Barry Bonds had. You can be nostalgic for the days without steroids or slight Barry for being on Steroids, but compare Bonds' last year with the Pirates with the same year vs. Griffey Jr.

Griffey 1992: .308/.361/.535 27 HR/103 RBIs/10 SB

Bonds 1992: .311/.456/.624 34 HR/103 RBIs/39 SB

Here we have a roidless Bonds two years removed from stealing almost 20 more bases! How could you say with a straight face STATISTICALLY that Griffey was better than Bonds? You can take all the steroids you want, you still won't have the career and deadly accuracy Bonds had.
You ae comparing Griffey 4th season to Bonds 7th season... How is that a fair comparison?? Why don't you compare both their fourth seasons... Oh wait i know why because he shows how dominant Griffey was becoming in only his 4th season where Bonds was just an after thought.... Griffey got MVP votes 3 of his first 4 years where Bonds wasn't even mentioned... Griffey was batting at least .300 when Bonds was struggling to crack .250...

Bonds in his career only has one year over 50 home runs and it took him 11 years to reach 40 home runs for the second time... In 11 years Griffey had like 7 consecutive years... Without that one ridiculous season by Bonds with 73 home runs he wasn't even in the conversation with Griffey... Griffey was setting records left and right his first 10 years in the league... Injuries slowed him down
 05-12-2012, 11:15 AM         #85
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I actually don't even think you should give that to anyone on offense now that I think about it. LT was a good one. I'll give Babe Ruth one thing he wasn't the most athletic player but he did his thing . Ken Burns is a bit biased though.
Burns is biased as hell, in favor of the Red Sox and against the Yankees.
 6 years ago '04        #86
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Dangerously said:
If Derek Jeter took steroids he could've had better career numbers I don't award excellence to probables.
Who the fu*k said anything about excellence??? His durability was questioned... Thats what i was speaking on... No other athlete could have done the sh*t he did in multiple sports and lasted 3 years... Your taking offseason rest for granted... You got basketball players now comlaining about the Olympics because they dont get to rest... This man didn't rest for 12 years and was never found on no fu*king steroids... He won his defamation suit against the paper who filed that bullsh*t report on him...

No evidence and none of the players he played ever thought he was on steroids they said he was an absolute beast in practice and training... He was a workhorse day in and day out never ate sh*t that was bad for him he was just naturally gifted... So since you don't do probables how the fu*k you gone bring up steroids when he was never found to be on steroids???
 6 years ago '08        #87
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
As complete as Griffey Jr. was, he didn't have the sustained longevity to be GOAT, IMO. That would go to Mays w/Bonds being slightly behind. And about Bonds, the roids he most likely took simply gave him more power, not make him Superman. He's always had the 5 tools and those god-like wrists.
 6 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,768 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Illstreet said:
Burns is biased as hell, in favor of the Red Sox and against the Yankees.
For real? I just know he was from BK but I see he was outed as Red Sox fan. I'll check out that documentary.
 6 years ago '11        #89
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
football: jerry rice
golf: Jack Nicholas
Soccer: Pele
Boxing: Ali
Hockey: Wayne Gretzy
baseball: Hank Aaron
Tennis: Serena Williams
basketball: Jordan
 6 years ago '11        #90
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
Football: Jerry Rice
Basketball: Magic Johnson
Baseball: Barry Bonds
Hockey: Gretzky
Boxing: Sugar Ray Robinson
Soccer: Ronaldo (Brazil)
Golf: Don't give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '12        #91
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 ChickzNKickz said:
This guy is buggin..

Bonds is the GOAT Period....Roided or Non Roided...
Lmao no he's not.
 05-12-2012, 12:14 PM         #92
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
You ae comparing Griffey 4th season to Bonds 7th season... How is that a fair comparison?? Why don't you compare both their fourth seasons... Oh wait i know why because he shows how dominant Griffey was becoming in only his 4th season where Bonds was just an after thought.... Griffey got MVP votes 3 of his first 4 years where Bonds wasn't even mentioned... Griffey was batting at least .300 when Bonds was struggling to crack .250...
How can you be an afterthought when Bonds' WAR was a whole two points greater than Griffey during their fourth year? I compared 1992 rather than 4th years because I was going for the same year. While Griffey landed MVP votes 3 of his first 4 years, Bonds secured his MVP during his FIFTH year. And SEVENTH and EIGHT and was second place in MVP during his SIXTH year. Griffey didn't win MVP until his 9th season. How could Griffey be more dominant than Bonds if Bonds was up 3 MVPs before Junior even grabbed his first one? Two of those MVPs in Pittsburgh where he was roids free.

dre03 said:
Bonds in his career only has one year over 50 home runs and it took him 11 years to reach 40 home runs for the second time... In 11 years Griffey had like 7 consecutive years... Without that one ridiculous season by Bonds with 73 home runs he wasn't even in the conversation with Griffey... Griffey was setting records left and right his first 10 years in the league... Injuries slowed him down
Barry Bonds led his league in At Bat Per Home Runs rating three times before Griffey 1997 home run spree. In the year Griffey hit 56 Home runs he also had 704 Plate Appearances. He had 720 the year after. Griffey also had 121 strikeouts back to back years. Griffey was also walked about 76 times a piece during those peak years.

Compare to Bonds who never hit 700 plate appearances. Look at the 1997 Mariners lineup: 6 players with More than 20 home runs, 5 with over 80 Rbis. 1992 Pirates lineup: ONE player with more than 20 home runs, 2 players with over 80 Rbis. During the same age 27 year, Bonds was walked more than 50 times across 92 FEWER plate appearances. Griffey had better protection in the lineup, was walked less, wasn't a better base runner and his power was greatly helped by being in the American League and hitting in a hitters park. How else do you explain Paul Sorrento hitting 31 home runs the same season?

C'mon son. Make your adjustments.
 6 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
You can't be the greatest of all time in a sport if you played before black people were allowed in...
But you can be if you cheated

05-12-2012, 12:22 PM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Who the fu*k said anything about excellence??? His durability was questioned... Thats what i was speaking on... No other athlete could have done the sh*t he did in multiple sports and lasted 3 years... Your taking offseason rest for granted... You got basketball players now comlaining about the Olympics because they dont get to rest... This man didn't rest for 12 years and was never found on no fu*king steroids... He won his defamation suit against the paper who filed that bullsh*t report on him...

No evidence and none of the players he played ever thought he was on steroids they said he was an absolute beast in practice and training... He was a workhorse day in and day out never ate sh*t that was bad for him he was just naturally gifted... So since you don't do probables how the fu*k you gone bring up steroids when he was never found to be on steroids???

I make the steroids comment because we're dealing in hypotheticals by saying Bo Jackson would've been better if he only focused on Football. Derek Jeter was never on steroids, I KNOW THAT. I WAS MERELY STATING HOW SILLY IT IS TO MAKE SOMEONE THE BEST IN THEIR SPORT BASED ON YOUR IMAGINATION. I never said Bo Jackson was on steroids, I said Jeter's numbers would've been better if he were on steroids. That's the same type of hypothetical we're dealing with when you said if Bo played only football he'd be more dominant. While that might be true, just like my Jeter comment...we'll never know. All we have is what is in front of us and what is in front of us shows that Bo was a great football player, but not the greatest. Period.
 6 years ago '12        #95
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
The majority were cheating tho...and the one we all really earnestly believe was cheating none of us can prove it about
n*gga what?
 6 years ago '04        #96
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
pull up those old videos of the dream shaking the shyt out of shaq in the finals ..
 05-12-2012, 12:27 PM         #97
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
The majority were cheating tho...and the one we all really earnestly believe was cheating none of us can prove it about
There's a great deal of proof Bonds was using steroids. My thing is, Bonds was a three time MVP before he stepped into a BALCO lab in 2000.
 6 years ago '05        #98
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 Dangerously said:
How can you be an afterthought when Bonds' WAR was a whole two points greater than Griffey during their fourth year? I compared 1992 rather than 4th years because I was going for the same year. While Griffey landed MVP votes 3 of his first 4 years, Bonds secured his MVP during his FIFTH year. And SEVENTH and EIGHT and was second place in MVP during his SIXTH year. Griffey didn't win MVP until his 9th season. How could Griffey be more dominant than Bonds if Bonds was up 3 MVPs before Junior even grabbed his first one? Two of those MVPs in Pittsburgh where he was roids free.

Barry Bonds led his league in At Bat Per Home Runs rating three times before Griffey 1997 home run spree. In the year Griffey hit 56 Home runs he also had 704 Plate Appearances. He had 720 the year after. Griffey also had 121 strikeouts back to back years. Griffey was also walked about 76 times a piece during those peak years.

Compare to Bonds who never hit 700 plate appearances. Look at the 1997 Mariners lineup: 6 players with More than 20 home runs, 5 with over 80 Rbis. 1992 Pirates lineup: ONE player with more than 20 home runs, 2 players with over 80 Rbis. During the same age 27 year, Bonds was walked more than 50 times across 92 FEWER plate appearances. Griffey had better protection in the lineup, was walked less, wasn't a better base runner and his power was greatly helped by being in the American League and hitting in a hitters park. How else do you explain Paul Sorrento hitting 31 home runs the same season?

C'mon son. Make your adjustments.

Got Em...
 05-12-2012, 12:47 PM         #99
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Got Em...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #100
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,827 | Props total: 20641 20641
 DoMieD said:
n*gga what?
White boy still says the N word on here...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your time will come.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy