Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #241
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22663 22663
Football: Randy Moss yea Randy Moss bi*ch
Basketball: Michael Jordan
Baseball: Barry Bonds
Hockey: Wayne Gretzky
Boxing: Tyson Nobody fu*king with this n*gga in his prime put ali in the ring with him and hes getting lifted
Soccer: Pele
Golf: Tiger Woods
Mma: Jon Jones Nobody messing with this n*gga in his prime either no Matt hamil
 6 years ago '05        #242
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 elvisfreshly said:
Basketball Paul Pierce
 6 years ago '05        #243
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Football: Barry sanders
Basketball: anyone who doesn't say Jordan is a dumb a.ss
Baseball: Nolan Ryan
Hockey: Gretzky
Boxing: Ali
Golf: jack/tiger
Soccer: they are all pus*y a.ss f*ggots
Wrestling: Sting

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 05-13-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 05-13-2012, 02:00 PM         #244
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andapaul said:
Pele...he's achieved more. Maradona got his World Cup winning goal by a hand ball that never got called(hence The Hand Of God moniker)

Number one... you must be british and number 2, his second world cup (just so you know he won two) was won by dominance and skill on the pitch. Unlike Pele, Maradona played in Europe and he turned a nothing club like Napoli into something today. Even though both choices are GOAT and people have preference, in the end, you can't deny that Maradona is at the same caliber as Pele.
 6 years ago '05        #245
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
Number one... you must be british and number 2, his second world cup (just so you know he won two) was won by dominance and skill on the pitch. Unlike Pele, Maradona played in Europe and he turned a nothing club like Napoli into something today. Even though both choices are GOAT and people have preference, in the end, you can't deny that Maradona is at the same caliber as Pele.
He played soccer, therefore he's a f*ggot, as are you for watching.
 05-13-2012, 02:04 PM         #246
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Football: Barry sanders
Basketball: anyone who doesn't say Jordan is a dumb a.ss
Baseball: Nolan Ryan
Hockey: Gretzky
Boxing: Ali
Golf: jack/tiger
Soccer: they are all pus*y a.ss f*ggots
Wrestling: Sting
The only f*ggot in here is you. I doubt you ever played soccer and if you did, you probably some couch potato that ended up passing out on the middle of the field in less than 5 minutes because you couldn't keep up. Unlike all of the other sports mentioned, Soccer players do the most running and are the most physically fit. Don't believe me, do your research. Leave it to the fat bastard to criticize a sport that'll give him a heart attack.
 05-13-2012, 02:14 PM         #247
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wilt >
 6 years ago '05        #248
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
The only f*ggot in here is you. I doubt you ever played soccer and if you did, you probably some couch potato that ended up passing out on the middle of the field in less than 5 minutes because you couldn't keep up. Unlike all of the other sports mentioned, Soccer players do the most running and are the most physically fit. Don't believe me, do your research. Leave it to the fat bastard to criticize a sport that'll give him a heart attack.
Nah son, played football and hockey, sports that don't require you to hand over your testicals at the door.
 05-13-2012, 02:25 PM         #249
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Nah son, played football and hockey, sports that don't require you to hand over your testicals at the door.
Football? Ok... physical yes, but let's not really kid ourselves in its toughness because for a sport that's supposed to be manly, you sure as hell wear too much fu*king padding (more than a premature 12 year old girl). Rugby is tough... Football, well, it's a tough sport for fat bastards that required countless breaks and can't run for sh*t. So ok... keep believing that one and as I stated, you never played soccer because soccer is the kryptonite for fat bastards... it requires you to actually run, something I'll doubt you know anything about. Hockey... who gives a fu*k about hockey other than Russians and Canadians? Nobody watches that sh*t and unless you're white, no one cares. (and I'm white and I could give 2 fu*ks about the sport).
 6 years ago '12        #250
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Hockey: Mario Lemieux
 6 years ago '11        #251
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 bigbarcelona said:
Last time I checked soccer in Europe is the most racist sh*t ever
 6 years ago '07        #252
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Only on bx do people discredit soccer.. I'd love to see anyone of you hating pull off some of the foot work or cardio these dudes have.

I'm not the biggest soccer fan but just shut up with the ignorance
 6 years ago '09        #253
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
OP, I dont agree with any of your picks but its all opinion based so I respect it. Well, the only one I may be inclined to agree with or come close to agreeing with is Jack.
 6 years ago '09        #254
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
HBK? Really?

Again, your opinions but I have to disagree. I would take his boy LeVesque over him. But, the greatest wrestler of all time (in my opinion) is tough to pick but it wouldn't be anybody that wrestled mainly in the last 10-15 years
 6 years ago '06        #255
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
 m-f said:
Only on bx do people discredit soccer.. I'd love to see anyone of you hating pull off some of the foot work or cardio these dudes have.

I'm not the biggest soccer fan but just shut up with the ignorance
For real

As someone who played football bball and track in hs and never touched a soccer ball in that time, I got respect for soccer

Chances are your favorite baller (kobe, lbj, Nash, etc) shows love to soccer, don't be close minded because you didn't play it
 6 years ago '05        #256
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 timdog said:
martina>chris
I can agree.....

But Im certain Chris E. has the record for most consecutive GS Semi or Better.....an ungodly Number.

And to those who asked about MMA......Its Spider Silva.....easily.....imo

Personally, Im a Bones Jones and GSP fan.....and Anderson is in the weight division between them, so prolly wont see either f!ght.

Anyways.....unlike Wandy, Hughes, fedor and whomever else........Anderson is void of any a.ss Whippin's that those guys took a few times each........Besides Sonnen.....he has rarely been challenged, so that sticks out to me
 6 years ago '05        #257
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 torious said:
Not to mention there was literally 0 competition for Fed when he was ACTUALLY in his prime. Most of his majors came before Nadal evolved into the player he is now, and long before Djok became the player he is today. Their careers came in out of sync, but Nadal and Djok are owning the fu*k out of Federer lately. I could see Djok taking a good number of Fed's records if he develops a more consistent and powerful serve. Dude has no flaws just like Fed and his speed is unreal.
So.....if we are using the 'he had no comp' excuse......me wonders why alot of people are listing Tiger. Feds had more comp than Tiger and a more dominant career. Plus....he didnt fall off the edge of a cliff, skill wise.....

As far as them owning Federer......He just won The Madrid Open TODAY...lol.....A Masters 1000 Title

Djokey has ALONG way to go to catch Ralph, let alone Feds. He is 5 GS's behind my man Nadal
 6 years ago '05        #258
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
So Tennis Historian, you're willing to say that Nadal and Djokovic are on par with Agassi in his prime and Boris Becker in his prime? There isn't even a Michael Chang on the tour at this moment. You're going to be forced to acknowledge the fact that Sampras played during a more difficult competitive period because you can't find a peer for Michael Chang on the tour right now

"The same guy who hit over 44 HRs once"?! You fu*king twit, he was a TWENTY FIVE fu*kING TIME ALL STAR. How DARE you dismiss Hank Aaron as just some dude who hit 44 HRs once. You cannot speak to me about Baseball anymore.

No, you've exposed yourself enough for one night thank you very much. You might be on the 2 Percentile of this site, but definitely not the top 2 sports head. Not even top 200.

Geez.....

1st off......Its clear you have no idea whom you are dealing with.....so let me walk you through this.......I'm not the one to call out or challenge when it comes to knowledge....esp. older history.

2nd off.....Arent the the tool box that was in the Man City-QPR thread.....basically talking to yourself and having orgasims.....talking sh*t on City.....only to be like oooppssss

Im trying to put my mind around your thought process.....and what possessed you to catch feelings....when I dont recall pointing to you and giving you the floor to speak,,,,,

Babe Ruth had a CAREER average of .342..................
Hank's....not shabby at .305...but we are talking almost a 40 point swing....

How is Aaron better than Bonds.....thats the question......

I refuse to pull up stats on your behalf. Learn the game and its history before you come out of your lane and get at me of all people.

Only other thing I remember you moaning about was Micheal Chang. You do know....he had his flashes.....even a quick stint at #1.....but was never an all time great. He would struggle mightily vs todays big guns. Chang is very comprable to David Ferrer from Spain.....
 6 years ago '08        #259
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
Football: Jerry Rice
Basketball: Michael Jordan
Baseball: Barry Bonds
Hockey: Wayne Gretzky
Boxing: Muhammad Ali
Soccer: Pele
Golf: Tiger Woods
Tennis: Andre Agassi / Pete Sampras

Last edited by Shaz2003; 05-13-2012 at 09:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #260
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 FlamboyantOne said:
So.....if we are using the 'he had no comp' excuse......me wonders why alot of people are listing Tiger. Feds had more comp than Tiger and a more dominant career. Plus....he didnt fall off the edge of a cliff, skill wise.....

As far as them owning Federer......He just won The Madrid Open TODAY...lol.....A Masters 1000 Title

Djokey has ALONG way to go to catch Ralph, let alone Feds. He is 5 GS's behind my man Nadal
That's why I picked Jack.. Sampras is still the GOAT IMHO, like I said in my first post it's close tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy