Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Dangerously said:
I'm 28...not sure why that's important but I know that Jerry Rice isn't the best football player of all time...even you questioned that yourself.

I personally value the contribution of Jim Brown over Jerry Rice just because he got 106 TDs on the ground, over 12,000 yards on the ground, 3 time NFL MVP, and a bust at the Lacrosse Hall of Fame In the days where Running Backs are flashes in the pan, Jim Brown is the Iron Man of the NFL.

Sampras is better than Federer because he won eight Wimbledons and 5 US Opens going against stiffer competition (Agassi, Chang, Courier, Becker, Ivanisavic, Henman etc). Should be common knowledge.

Other selections besides Babe Ruth for best baseball player contrary to your belief IS NOT null and void. There are great arguments to be had regarding the careers of Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds, Satchel Paige, Lou Gherig, Ted Williams or Joe Dimaggio. However, based on stats Babe Ruth is the best baseball player ever...there are just things (no black players for instance) that may hinder Ruth's ultimate legacy. At least in my eyes. But I'm a Baseball fan, I love to argue.

Picking on Ali's record is silly, look at the people he beat.

Pele is better than Mardona, but i believe Messi will end up having the better career. Don't need to be over 30 to know that one

I just don't like the fact that you think you're top 2 head on here. I despise unearned arrogance.

I can respect your opinion.......but I'd be lying if I sold myself short anyworse than #2.....and whoever is #1 on this site.....we need to have a contest of some sort. Who else is going to go in depth on George Fosters MVP season....to The Flyers vs Oilers 2 Stanley Cup battles.....and who really won between Holmes and Spinks.....and Becker vs Edberg at Wimbledon.....and Tom Watson Highlights......and hw Andrew Toney gave the Celts fits in 83, Cro Cop vs Josh Barnett.......What was Mark Martins legacy as #6 Winn Dixie car.......ROger Clemens at Texas, who you got Chelsea vs Liverpool.......there is just no end

Ok.....with that out of the way.....let me answer your post:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #202
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Bo Jackson
 6 years ago '05        #203
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Dangerously said:
I'm 28...not sure why that's important but I know that Jerry Rice isn't the best football player of all time...even you questioned that yourself.

I personally value the contribution of Jim Brown over Jerry Rice just because he got 106 TDs on the ground, over 12,000 yards on the ground, 3 time NFL MVP, and a bust at the Lacrosse Hall of Fame In the days where Running Backs are flashes in the pan, Jim Brown is the Iron Man of the NFL.

Sampras is better than Federer because he won eight Wimbledons and 5 US Opens going against stiffer competition (Agassi, Chang, Courier, Becker, Ivanisavic, Henman etc). Should be common knowledge.

Other selections besides Babe Ruth for best baseball player contrary to your belief IS NOT null and void. There are great arguments to be had regarding the careers of Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds, Satchel Paige, Lou Gherig, Ted Williams or Joe Dimaggio. However, based on stats Babe Ruth is the best baseball player ever...there are just things (no black players for instance) that may hinder Ruth's ultimate legacy. At least in my eyes. But I'm a Baseball fan, I love to argue.

Picking on Ali's record is silly, look at the people he beat.

Pele is better than Mardona, but i believe Messi will end up having the better career. Don't need to be over 30 to know that one

I just don't like the fact that you think you're top 2 head on here. I despise unearned arrogance.

Make No mistake about it.....Rice is the shakiest of my picks.......I have no problems with no less than 10 other names possibly in the running.....

Is Jim Brown even the Best RB ever? Possible. Very debatable. What major record does he hold? Yes....he has a flawless, SHORT career...and thats why I went another direction. As for Rice......He has No peers....no rival.....no comp. Again....I have no problem if you wanna say Jim Brown, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, ect......

Sampras.....behind only John McEnroe was my all time favorite player. But Feds skill set is off the charts. Pete could not get any French's. And the stat that blows this away is....look how many SF grand slam appearances Feds made......that is sick. Maybe Chris Evert comes close....but not on the mens side. Save your 'better comp' talk. Rafael Nadal is an ALL TIME Great.....and Djokey will be as well. Again.....I dont have any problem with you saying Pistol......but me being a borderline Tennis Historian....I regress....

I hate the yanks.....but Babe Ruth was in a class of his own. Hank Aaron? The same guy who hit over 44 HR's once? I love Hank......but Chck all of Babes stats...and remeber he pitched. Gehrig and Dimaggio?? lol.....Get an old school Yankee historian that will tell you that those 2 are BETTER than the Bambino. Im Waiting......Satchel Paige? Never heard him on anyones GOAT list. Williams...hell yeah....a beast!!! But again...Babe Ruth is in a different league.

Again,,,, we are not far off......I think Messi can go towards the top of the list....but he has to have this season many times. Where do you seperate he and #7? And he needs to make sure Argentina stops flopping on the national stage.

Anything else? Wanna talk College Hoops or Football? MMA? I got all night:dancingcool:
 05-13-2012, 03:07 AM         #204
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Football: Matt Hasselback
Basketball: Jeremy Lin
Baseball: Kenny Powers
Hockey: Stan Marsh
Boxing: Will Smith
Soccer: Marc Anthony
Golf: Michelle Wie
 05-13-2012, 03:13 AM         #205
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Football - Aaron Rodgers
Basketball - Kobe
Hockey - Steve Yzerman
Baseball - A-Rod
Golf - Tiger
Soccer - Pele
Boxing - PBF
Tennis - Roger Federer
 6 years ago '06        #206
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,073 | Props total: 18872 18872
Football: Joe Montana
Basketball: Michael Jordan
Baseball: Hank Aaron
Hockey: Gretzky
Boxing: Muhammad Ali
Soccer: Pele
Golf: Tiger Woods
 6 years ago '08        #207
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Series said:
Football: Matt Hasselback
Basketball: Jeremy Lin
Baseball: Kenny Powers
Hockey: Stan Marsh
Boxing: Will Smith
Soccer: Marc Anthony
Golf: Michelle Wie
Who the fu*k is Marc Anthony??
 05-13-2012, 03:43 AM         #208
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:

Sampras.....behind only John McEnroe was my all time favorite player. But Feds skill set is off the charts. Pete could not get any French's. And the stat that blows this away is....look how many SF grand slam appearances Feds made......that is sick. Maybe Chris Evert comes close....but not on the mens side. Save your 'better comp' talk. Rafael Nadal is an ALL TIME Great.....and Djokey will be as well. Again.....I dont have any problem with you saying Pistol......but me being a borderline Tennis Historian....I regress....
So Tennis Historian, you're willing to say that Nadal and Djokovic are on par with Agassi in his prime and Boris Becker in his prime? There isn't even a Michael Chang on the tour at this moment. You're going to be forced to acknowledge the fact that Sampras played during a more difficult competitive period because you can't find a peer for Michael Chang on the tour right now

FlamboyantOne said:
I hate the yanks.....but Babe Ruth was in a class of his own. Hank Aaron? The same guy who hit over 44 HR's once? I love Hank......but Chck all of Babes stats...and remeber he pitched. Gehrig and Dimaggio?? lol.....Get an old school Yankee historian that will tell you that those 2 are BETTER than the Bambino. Im Waiting......Satchel Paige? Never heard him on anyones GOAT list. Williams...hell yeah....a beast!!! But again...Babe Ruth is in a different league.
"The same guy who hit over 44 HRs once"?! You fu*king twit, he was a TWENTY FIVE fu*kING TIME ALL STAR. How DARE you dismiss Hank Aaron as just some dude who hit 44 HRs once. You cannot speak to me about Baseball anymore.

FlamboyantOne said:
Anything else? Wanna talk College Hoops or Football? MMA? I got all night:dancingcool:
No, you've exposed yourself enough for one night thank you very much. You might be on the 2 Percentile of this site, but definitely not the top 2 sports head. Not even top 200.
 6 years ago '11        #209
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
So from the post in this thread

Basketball: Jordan
Football: rice
hockey: gretzky
Boxing: Ali
Baseball: Barry or Hank
Soccer: Pele
Golf: Jack

05-13-2012, 08:20 AM         #210
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxing money team/ali/sugar 3 way tie
 6 years ago '04        #211
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Dangerously said:
So Tennis Historian, you're willing to say that Nadal and Djokovic are on par with Agassi in his prime and Boris Becker in his prime? There isn't even a Michael Chang on the tour at this moment. You're going to be forced to acknowledge the fact that Sampras played during a more difficult competitive period because you can't find a peer for Michael Chang on the tour right now

Not to mention there was literally 0 competition for Fed when he was ACTUALLY in his prime. Most of his majors came before Nadal evolved into the player he is now, and long before Djok became the player he is today. Their careers came in out of sync, but Nadal and Djok are owning the fu*k out of Federer lately. I could see Djok taking a good number of Fed's records if he develops a more consistent and powerful serve. Dude has no flaws just like Fed and his speed is unreal.
 6 years ago '11        #212
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I still don't understand how people are putting Barry over Willie. People seemingly are too enamored by offensive stats but you said PLAYER not just offensive player...
 6 years ago '11        #213
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
Football: Tim Tebow

Basketball: Woody Harrelson from 'White Men Cant Jump'

Baseball: Wetback Martinez from 2 blocks down

Hockey: Gordon bombay (Google Him)

Boxing: My girlfriend when i don't take out the trash

Soccer: Ronaldinho

Golf: The Black Guy
 05-13-2012, 10:18 AM         #214
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soccer: Maradona (Sorry... but Pele never played in Europe).
NFL: Joe Montana
Baseball: Reggie Jackson

Golf and Boxing I don't follow so I'll take a passed on those two.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-13-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #215
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 Kingpin 313 said:
Football: Jerry Rice
Baseball: Babe Ruth
Boxing: Sugar Ray Robinson
Soccer: Diego Maradona
Golf: Jack Nicklaus

do you agree And Don't Reply Saying Dumb sh-t Like Lebron is the best basketball player and mayweather the best boxer

Jerry rice = no
Rice depended on a great QB so how can you say he is the best ever when he wouldnt have been crap without the great qbs

Babe Ruth is arguementive just because dude had no speed. But he changed America and was a hell of a pitcher.
In my mind Nolan Ryan might be best ever or Pete Rose...Yea I know Nolan didnt play everyday and never had to hit but his no hitters/strikeouts eclipse everybody. Pete Rose is the same with the hits, eclipses everybody.

Griffey without injuries hands down.
Barry Bonds is in contention and another I consider best ever.

Ali is best considering what he did to this country and the f!ghters he faced.

Maradona amazing but c'mon son....Pele the best...

Others I agree

In my mind the greatest ever all together might be Gretzky
 05-13-2012, 10:19 AM         #216
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AngOmusic93 said:
Football: Tim Tebow

Basketball: Woody Harrelson from 'White Men Cant Jump'

Soccer: Ronaldinho

Golf: The Black Guy

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-13-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #217
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 bigbarcelona said:
Soccer: Maradona (Sorry... but Pele never played in Europe).
NFL: Joe Montana
Baseball: Reggie Jackson

Golf and Boxing I don't follow so I'll take a passed on those two.

[pic - click to view]

05-13-2012, 10:26 AM         #218
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlawfromabove said:

[pic - click to view]

Look I know about the likes of Babe and Dimaggio and Mantle... but in the end, I never saw them, so therefore, I'm basing my opinion on players that I saw as a kid.

But if you want me to be politically correct I'll give it to Babe Ruth... even though, I don't know how well he could it hang today with some dominican name martinez throwing a ball his way at 95 or even 98 mph.
 6 years ago '07        #219
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
 d!ck Cheese said:
Let's be real.. LT isn't even the best LB of all time.
:jtcmo nson:
 05-13-2012, 10:31 AM         #220
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Bo Jackson is the Mike Tyson of Football. All the flash, none of the longevity.
wait what?!

DoMieD said:
n*ggas is really saying Bonds???
n*gga you DO know that man was MVP like 4 times before PEDs even came into the discussion right? that n*gga the greatest baseball player ever and there shouldnt even be an argument against that sh*t.

Kingpin 313 said:
Shaq has more rings MVPs and was more dominant how is this even a discussion
Hakeem got in Shaqs a.ss so bad that that n*gga was calling Taco Bell tryna get a sponsor for a one on one game. I read Shaqs book too and clearly The Dream stays on Shaqs mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago