This is why Monster Pump is No. 1, the pre-workout that is better than a personal trainer

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2012, 05:56 PM         #21
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smoke medical marijuana sometimes before and usually after taking jack3d to calm the nerves, but i've been using it for about 1 year and a half now and i think the most i took was 4 scoops. So far haven't had any adverse affects but im going to try craze and see if it lives up to the hype
 5 years ago '04        #22
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Sure glad I stopped taking Jack3d. Been off it for almost a year now. To be honest, I feel like I'm doing more and not feeling as burnt out after the gym. When I was taking that, I'd be dead a.ss tired for the rest of the day.

I was nearing the end of my bottle one time, I had maybe 4.5 scoops left so I just poured it all into a shaker, I felt weird as sh*t for the rest of the day, my heart was pounding pretty intensely. Then I found out it was banned by the Army from what my brother in law said and that's what made me stop taking it after I started reading all stuff they found out about it. Plus we don't even know what is mixed into that proprietary blend also.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 06-25-2012 at 06:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #23
space
space
Anyone see this?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 famoussasjohn said:
Sure glad I stopped taking Jack3d. Been off it for almost a year now. To be honest, I feel like I'm doing more and not feeling as burnt out after the gym. When I was taking that, I'd be dead a.ss tired for the rest of the day.

I was nearing the end of my bottle one time, I had maybe 4.5 scoops left so I just poured it all into a shaker, I felt weird as sh*t for the rest of the day, my heart was pounding pretty intensely. Then I found out it was banned by the Army from what my brother in law said and that's what made me stop taking it after I started reading all stuff they found out about it. Plus we don't even know what is mixed into that proprietary blend also.
The stim crash is the only negative side effect I have ever had. That and the stim d!ck...makes my sh*t shrivel up Embarassing sometimes.
 5 years ago '06        #25
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 PTC said:
check the ingredient list for peppers... peppers make you sh*t. I know it's in HyperFX.
thanks!
didnt know that!
 5 years ago '06        #26
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 famoussasjohn said:

you took 4.5 scoops but it's no even recommended I don't understand how you can post bad experiences when you go against even the tub label advice
 5 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
you took 4.5 scoops but it's no even recommended I don't understand how you can post bad experiences when you go against even the tub label advice
just that one time because it was near the end of my bottle. The 3 scoops is what I felt actually worked for me. Once I got off it for a few months, I was lifting the same amount of weight with out it. It was dumb of me yeah, but it was just that one time and haven't taken it since.
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
The stim crash is the only negative side effect I have ever had. That and the stim d!ck...makes my sh*t shrivel up Embarassing sometimes.
Ya I had that happen to me. sh*t is embarrassing when you can see the outline of your sh*t and it's all shriveled up.
 06-27-2012, 08:06 AM         #29
CRiley1111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive been using Ravage. Works good but Im always up for looking for better! Im gonna pick up some of this Today!
 5 years ago '04        #30
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,312 | Props total: 5731 5731
 famoussasjohn said:
Anyone see this?
Ain't this the same dude who promotes that chest mass/ chest growth supplement sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #31
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
craze is better
 5 years ago '07        #32
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
I don't get the Craze hype... IMO that's for people that only work out... I tried it for a week and gave it away... Didn't get me amped up in the gym and then I couldn't sleep at night... Didn't even feel amped up... Just couldn't go to sleep...

And when i finally did go to sleep I had some crazy a.ss fu*ked up dreams.. Aaliyah and Rihanna asked me to have a threesome and every time I tried to answer a damn tooth would fall out... Then I ran out of teeth and my tongue fell out and then Aaliyah said "your loss" and bent Rihanna over... And then pulled out a d!ck that was bigger than mine and started waxin that a.ss like Justin Slayer... My baby Aaliyah... Forever ruined by craze... Man fu*k craze
 06-30-2012, 03:37 PM         #33
CRiley1111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
I don't get the Craze hype... IMO that's for people that only work out... I tried it for a week and gave it away... Didn't get me amped up in the gym and then I couldn't sleep at night... Didn't even feel amped up... Just couldn't go to sleep...

And when i finally did go to sleep I had some crazy a.ss fu*ked up dreams.. Aaliyah and Rihanna asked me to have a threesome and every time I tried to answer a damn tooth would fall out... Then I ran out of teeth and my tongue fell out and then Aaliyah said "your loss" and bent Rihanna over... And then pulled out a d!ck that was bigger than mine and started waxin that a.ss like Justin Slayer... My baby Aaliyah... Forever ruined by craze... Man fu*k craze
Awesome
 5 years ago '04        #34
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
bought some monster pump yesterday cuz of this thread and was really pleased with the results. i was in straight beast mode. props to OP
 5 years ago '11        #35
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
I currently use c4 fruit punch flavor is this better than c4 because I am about to make a switch
 07-25-2012, 07:18 PM         #36
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
MONSTER PUMP fu*kING SUCKS JACK3D IS WAY BETTER IMA TRY CRAZE THO!
the craze is great bro, but u can only get it online
 5 years ago '10        #37
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 600 600
Monsterpump is fu*kin trash
 5 years ago '04        #38
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
2 scoops of Jack3d got me like in the gym.

As said before, the only reason there is potential for heart attack is when people don't follow directions.
 5 years ago '04        #39
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
i use super pump and its the best i have had
 5 years ago '04        #40
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
As said before, the only reason there is potential for heart attack is when people don't follow directions.
Directions on what? The label? On a prop blend!?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy