EXCLUSIVE: Master P Eyes No Limit Records Comeback; Says He’s in Competition with Baby

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
p shoulda kept currensy and promote him. hell, p had mac and a prime soulja slim and didn't promote them at all either.
 6 years ago '05        #42
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
damn some of yall got some great ideas. I would hope someone would pass this on to him.
 6 years ago '04        #43
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
I been a no limit fan since back in the day and I been listening to some of the new stuff and Im rocking with it that lil dude t.e.c who sounds like boosie go hard as fu*k and the other artist ain't that bad either I'm standing behind p on this I actually really think he can make a comeback
 05-12-2012, 05:14 PM         #44
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This sh*t can get uglier than a master p sneaker"
 6 years ago '04        #45
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
Go get mannie fresh p
 6 years ago '09        #46
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Draped Up said:
“Man, I got a team of youngins around me that’s sick. Miss Chee, Bengie B, T-Bo, we the next generation of this [No Limit Records], and Romeo the boss, and I’m the Chairman, and we all gonna play our role.”

6 years ago '08        #47
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 Nyuzi said:
He needs a dope in house production squad first and foremost. From there, he needs rappers from N.O. to hype the city up and create a face for the label.
Basically....He fu*ked up when he fu*ked over BBTP...IMO they made No Limit.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Boosie would be the PERFECT signing. IF he wants to be "signed" under someone.
 6 years ago '06        #49
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Deniro732 said:
This n*gga is a has been and i honestly don't believe he'd survive in the music world today..he doesn't/won't pick good talent..let's be honest, the only reason no limit was poppin back in the day like it was, was becausw of the time period they were doing it..not really because they had talentes artists and made good music ..he's too old and it's been too long for him to try and repeat his success or reach a level close to it..it k!lls me how all these old a.ss n*ggas try to stay relevant and young..trying to dress young and talk like dumbass kids do these days..p saying swag?
P>>>>>>>>your life
 6 years ago '06        #50
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 AxelFoley said:
Basically....He fu*ked up when he fu*ked over BBTP...IMO they made No Limit.
This ^^^^………No Limit was never the same when they left.
 05-12-2012, 07:06 PM         #51
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard of any of those dudes he mentioned on his label

miss chee, bengie bee, t-bo, romeo is the team LOL i wonder what romeo sounds like nowadays
 05-12-2012, 07:24 PM         #52
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
never heard of any of those dudes he mentioned on his label
That's the problem. P needs to make a power move and snatch somebody with a name
 05-12-2012, 09:00 PM         #53
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby got lucky when Wayne became "the best rapper alive". Cash Money was about to fall off the face of the earth just like No Limit. P's biggest problem is that he keeps on trying to be the face of the "comeback". He gotta let one of his young dogs beast and get the train going again. But yea can't count P out, he has money to fund sh*t, and is a smart businessman.
 6 years ago '04        #54
quick04 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 26 26
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Is he planning on making this comeback with a bunch of christian rappers or is he back to signing rappers that use profanity????

Out of all these comments only one addressed the matter at hand. The fact that he said he was a problem in our community with his negative music, only to turn around and do it again? Sad
 6 years ago '10        #55
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
we know he can do it if anyone can just off his track-record, $$$, & connects...i agree he should rename the label, sign 2 unsigned artist already in the game & launch....with the right roster he could resurge in 2013-or least his label can i mean
 6 years ago '04        #56
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Put up the 75 million records in black and white ANYONE because I don't believe it.
 6 years ago '04        #57
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
n*gga aint doing nothing with T-Bo and Romeo as his fu*king stars.
 6 years ago '09        #58
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
This could be serious
 05-12-2012, 10:08 PM         #59
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:

6 years ago '10        #60
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Don't even worry about being a major force right now. Make yourself a solid base and try to stay away from the old "No Limit" image. Like a complete 180 on the image.

Smartest thing he can do is fill a void of whats been missing outside of MMG/YMCMB and run with that. Anyone who wants some type of trap or pop mainstream hit is going to get at them.

He needs to take the route of backpack/everyday-man-rap and take that mainstream. Focus on signing independent talent that already have buzz. Get at artists like Dom Kennedy and Casey Veggies who have a strong fan base but are not on the radio. You put Master P behind their name and they'll catch more attention.

He may not get a Drake or Ross, but might get a Wiz or Big Sean.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago