Washington Redskins Instant SB Contenders with RG3 at the Wheel.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17526 17526
 White Face said:

Luck > Griffin III
What about this tho, are you guaranteeing this too?
 6 years ago '12        #82
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
 White Face said:
Yo Dro don't listen to these f*ggots, espailly the dude with this sig

[pic - click to view]

disgusting f*ggots like this don't deserve to live in this area

and @ all these angry fader fans mad cause there team aint sh*t, enjoy seeing your overrated running back get hurt and watching captain pick 6 throw away games

I live in DC and always liked how the redskins fans get behind their team no matter what. One of the most underrated fanbases in all of sports, these n*ggas optimistic every year.

I thought we was cool White Face

6 years ago '04        #83
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
troll thread?.. instant sb contenders got me ... you got to get out of the east first and that is a very tough thing to do
 6 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 xRipAnT24x said:
troll thread?.. instant sb contenders got me ... you got to get out of the east first and that is a very tough thing to do
9 wins won the east last year, I think 10 the year before that...sh*t, i think 10 was the year after that too won't it? It ain't hard to come out the East
 05-11-2012, 11:52 PM         #85
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
Yo Dro don't listen to these f*ggots, espailly the dude with this sig

[pic - click to view]

disgusting f*ggots like this don't deserve to live in this area

and @ all these angry fader fans mad cause there team aint sh*t, enjoy seeing your overrated running back get hurt and watching captain pick 6 throw away games

I live in DC and always liked how the redskins fans get behind their team no matter what. One of the most underrated fanbases in all of sports, these n*ggas optimistic every year.

While i don't think the colts will be super bowl contenders Luck will be better than Manning was his rookie year

Luck > Manning
There is a difference between getting behind your team and being a delusional fu*kwit.

cubes said:

I thought we was cool White Face
That's Sandy's f*ggot a.ss, came back from the dead to be a worthless troll again.
 6 years ago '12        #86
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 White Face said:
cowboy fan in DC

i never even realized it until now cause I never looked at your sig fully

I hate DC cowboy fans with a passion, its like if you don't like the redskins thats cool. But how you gonna like the cowboys?

But you not a Redskins fan either so how can you be mad?

I can't control where I was born bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #87
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 wjcorner said:
9 wins won the east last year, I think 10 the year before that...sh*t, i think 10 was the year after that too won't it? It ain't hard to come out the East
your right.. 9 games did win the division.. but that was the first time in division history.. and that 9 win team won the sb but you already know that
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
your right.. 9 games did win the division.. but that was the first time in division history.. and that 9 win team won the sb but you already know that
im not saying ya don't have good teams in that division, but usually if it's hard to get out a division its because you have to win 12 games minimum to win it...like the AFC south with Peyton, or the NFC north the past few years
 6 years ago '12        #89
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 White Face said:
I just hate cowboy fans, everybody in NW likes the fu*king cowboys.

I got a soft spot for the skins cause they've always sucked but the fans rally around them so much.

My family is split in half between former bmore colts fans and former redskins fans. I picked the colts when I was about 4 to p!ss off my mom

no hard feelings tho since you like the wizards

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #90
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 wjcorner said:
im not saying ya don't have good teams in that division, but usually if it's hard to get out a division its because you have to win 12 games minimum to win it...like the AFC south with Peyton, or the NFC north the past few years
i feel what your saying on that point of view.. but just think.. was it hard for peyton and them?.. nah because they didnt really have anyone else to give them a challenge.. what i get from what you just said is basically its hard for the other 3 teams in the division but not hard for the colts.. before the season you'd already know the colts was going to win that division but its not like that in the east its always either a dallas ny or philly toss up.. in the east its hard for EVERYONE... while the colts were taking over that division.. the nfc east is basically beating up on each other.. i think we were the last team in the division to really get it done with that 13-3 record
 6 years ago '06        #91
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 554 554
He said instant.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
I feel like by Week 8 we'll revisit this thread in jest.
 6 years ago '11        #93
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
i feel what your saying on that point of view.. but just think.. was it hard for peyton and them?.. nah because they didnt really have anyone else to give them a challenge.. what i get from what you just said is basically its hard for the other 3 teams in the division but not hard for the colts.. before the season you'd already know the colts was going to win that division but its not like that in the east its always either a dallas ny or philly toss up.. in the east its hard for EVERYONE... while the colts were taking over that division.. the nfc east is basically beating up on each other.. i think we were the last team in the division to really get it done with that 13-3 record
I can feel that
 6 years ago '05        #94
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 xRipAnT24x said:
And boy it's gonna get uglier as ever this year.
 05-12-2012, 06:31 AM         #95
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:

[pic - click to view]

In some wierd way, this sums up the entire thread...
 05-12-2012, 08:37 AM         #96
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skins fan going change that tune after week 1.
 6 years ago '08        #97
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Sub 0 said:
Skins fan going change that tune after week 1.
Just Dro
 6 years ago '11        #98
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 6 years ago '04        #99
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
 wjcorner said:
I can feel that
Yea man.. You made a good point too didnt even think about it your way... If you got a team rackin up 13 wins all the damm time its deff going to be tough to make it out of there

Con-Con said:
And boy it's gonna get uglier as ever this year.
You aint lyin bra... I think the skins will get better.. But still come in last place.. It'll be a toss up again and could possibly go down to week 17 once again
 6 years ago '05        #100
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
He will definitely start his career off with a loss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago