Washington Redskins Instant SB Contenders with RG3 at the Wheel.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #62
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 Dro889 said:
just pay attention mike will tell you about this guy.
I don't need Mike or Kyle Shanahan to tell me anything. These are the same people that sold me Rex Grossman and John F'n Beck. This isn't a diss towards RG3. I know he's good. I know he's going to be even better in a year. My thing is lets wait till half way in the season before playoffs are even uttered (I won't even mention that word that starts with an S)
 05-11-2012, 10:16 PM         #63
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
I don't need Mike or Kyle Shanahan to tell me anything. These are the same people that sold me Rex Grossman and John F'n Beck. This isn't a diss towards RG3. I know he's good. I know he's going to be even better in a year. My thing is lets wait till half way in the season before playoffs are even uttered (I won't even mention that word that starts with an S)
They sold you on Rex and Beck because they had too.. Why would they push more pressure on RG3 by saying he is farther along with the Playbook already than expected.. or the fact that hes commanding the huddle better than they thought.. or that his rookie camp was one if not the best they've seen because he had no busts in the camp (no mix ups on the verbiage or not recognizing the coverages) why would they push more pressure onto him if he isn't already where they say he is? I trust them on this and i trust RG3 has the ability to take us to the SB year 1.
 6 years ago '07        #64
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
when has a rookie qb ever won the SB? stop it 5. you stanning for rg3 worst than i stan for wall

we'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.
 05-11-2012, 10:25 PM         #65
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
when has a rookie qb ever won the SB? stop it 5. you stanning for rg3 worst than i stan for wall

we'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.
please don't compare the two.. Rg3.. much better at his sport than wall.
 6 years ago '12        #66
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6040 6040
Rookie QB. No #1 RB. No #1 WR. No Right Tackle. No Kicker. 21st ranked Defense in Points allowed per game. Team has won 15 games in the last 3 years. Does this sound like a Super Bowl team?

This thread is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '07        #67
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 cubes said:
Rookie QB. No #1 RB. No #1 WR. No Right Tackle. No Kicker. 21st ranked Defense in Points allowed per game. Team has won 15 games in the last 3 years. Does this sound like a Super Bowl team?

how long have you had NBD syndrome?
 05-11-2012, 10:31 PM         #68
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:

Mike system has no #1 RB.. for that matter most of the NFL runs on a 2 system backs now.. not to mention mikes system has made 1000 yard rushers outta nothing..

RT ill give you that... but our oline was still ranked pretty high..

PG is a number 1... i mean look what he did last year with CURTIS fu*kING PAINTER.. 947 yards.. now hes got a good QB throwing to him.. Defensive points were skewed due to the offense not putting up sh*t.. the website ive linked numerous times has pointed out that we are a damn good defense.

and a Rookie Qbs best friend is a TE and we have a really good TE..
 6 years ago '12        #69
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 ST21 said:
I've been to Dallas. Your point?
 6 years ago '08        #70
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 ST21 said:
 6 years ago '07        #71
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
 6 years ago '12        #72
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Mike system has no #1 RB.. for that matter most of the NFL runs on a 2 system backs now.. not to mention mikes system has made 1000 yard rushers outta nothing..

RT ill give you that... but our oline was still ranked pretty high..

PG is a number 1... i mean look what he did last year with CURTIS fu*kING PAINTER.. 947 yards.. now hes got a good QB throwing to him.. Defensive points were skewed due to the offense not putting up sh*t.. the website ive linked numerous times has pointed out that we are a damn good defense.

and a Rookie Qbs best friend is a TE and we have a really good TE..
Your O-Line did not pass the eye test last year. To say that was a strength of the team last year is wrong.

Garcon is not a Number one receiver just because you guys paid him like one. His hands are questionable at best. He would not start for any other team in the East.

The secondary is not great with Reed Doughty and Meriweather at safety. Deangelo Hall is overrated. On the D-Line you are relying on a guy who's never played a snap in the NFL to start in Jenkins and two other overpaid castoffs in Cofield and Bowen

Last edited by cubes; 05-11-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 05-11-2012, 10:58 PM         #73
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
Your O-Line did not pass the eye test last year. To say that was a strength of the team last year is wrong.

Garcon is not a Number one receiver just because you guys paid him like one. His hands are questionable at best. He would not start for any other team in the East.

The secondary is not great with Reed Doughty and Meriweather at safety. Deangelo Hall is overrated. On the D-Line you are relying on a guy who's never played a snap in the NFL to start in Jenkins and two other overpaid castoffs in Cofield and Bowen
Funny now they don't pass the "eye test" fu*k outta here they were ranked that high while starting Tyler Polumbus, Maurice Hurt, Willie Smith were rotating around on our offensive line while players were hurt and suspended.. thats 3 players that were either UDFA or 7th round picks.. and still one of the best Olines..

Garcon again had CURTIS PAINTER throwing to him and still achieved 947 yards.. hes going to flourish with the deep ball that RG3 throws.. Then you still have Hankerson coming back and from the looks of it the last time he was on the field he showed #1 type potential. Then you have Josh Morgan, Anthony Armstrong (another deep threat) and Santana Moss should actually be in shape and healthy this time around.. RG3 has enough WEAPONS.

The Dline wasn't that bad last year Cofield was one of our best Olinemen and played damn good on that line.. Jarvis was playing the BEST out of everyone in the preseason and was UNBLOCKABLE.. before he got hurt.. now he can come in and Rotate around with Cofield,Carriker,Bowen,Golston,Neild for a rather deep front 7.

The Safety position looks weak but no one was saying that was a strength.. we Picked up Raheem this offseason who is a phenomenal DB coach and he brought in Tanard Jackson who i think will start @ FS and Gomes (who played well towards the end of the year) will play SS...
 6 years ago '12        #74
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Funny now they don't pass the "eye test" fu*k outta here they were ranked that high while starting Tyler Polumbus, Maurice Hurt, Willie Smith were rotating around on our offensive line while players were hurt and suspended.. thats 3 players that were either UDFA or 7th round picks.. and still one of the best Olines..

Garcon again had CURTIS PAINTER throwing to him and still achieved 947 yards.. hes going to flourish with the deep ball that RG3 throws.. Then you still have Hankerson coming back and from the looks of it the last time he was on the field he showed #1 type potential. Then you have Josh Morgan, Anthony Armstrong (another deep threat) and Santana Moss should actually be in shape and healthy this time around.. RG3 has enough WEAPONS.

The Dline wasn't that bad last year Cofield was one of our best Olinemen and played damn good on that line.. Jarvis was playing the BEST out of everyone in the preseason and was UNBLOCKABLE.. before he got hurt.. now he can come in and Rotate around with Cofield,Carriker,Bowen,Golston,Neild for a rather deep front 7.

The Safety position looks weak but no one was saying that was a strength.. we Picked up Raheem this offseason who is a phenomenal DB coach and he brought in Tanard Jackson who i think will start @ FS and Gomes (who played well towards the end of the year) will play SS...
So when I post the stats about Garcon, Armstrong, and Moss being some of the worst receivers in the NFL last year you ignore it? Bottom line is talent-wise you can't compare to the other 3 teams in the East. Not at RB, Not at WR, Not with a rookie QB, not with a shaky O-line. And you have an average Defense that is supposed to "carry" the team.

Sensible Redskin fans will tell you that this thread is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 Dro889 said:

Holla at me when you realize what you looking at.
I know exactly what im looking at

20. Washington Redskins (3)
 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM         #76
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11

6 years ago '12        #77
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11
5-11

Romo coming with that broom again for these bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #78
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668

His attitude reminds me of McNabb hardcore though...too playful. n*gga need a r*pe charge to tough him up, give him a chip on his shoulder
 6 years ago '11        #79
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
I will say this though for all skins fans trying to disclaim dro...he might be wrong but homie been pumping this n*gga since I been on this site. I can understand his excitement. He was the only n*gga I can think of that first started saying rg3>>>luck
 6 years ago '11        #80
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17623 17623
Instant SB contenders? a rookie QB??? 3 stacks is gonna ball but n*ggas are going to bump the fu*k out of this thread in case anything goes wrong

Now Andrew Luck??? RG3000 got that all day, Coby Fleener not saving that n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago