May 11 - Facebook Co-Founder Renounces US Citizenship To Dodge Paying Taxes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 RustyLorcin said:
I was just in Singapore last month, lot's of entrepreneurs are moving there to get their start ups going, the quality of life is better, the food is better and you have budget airlines like tiger air that will take you to Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China for under $80 bucks.

Singapore is amazing..I'm thinking of making the move myself, after 2 years you get your citizenship there if you are a normal person.. this dude is loaded so he probably got it right away.
Pretty much Anywhere is better than the U.S. these days
 6 years ago '04        #22
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
these facebook dudes love asians
 6 years ago '09        #23
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Welll I can see him not being allowed back into the US in the future some way somehow
 05-12-2012, 08:36 PM         #24
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Singapore sucks to live in. I would hate to actually have to live there.
 6 years ago '04        #25
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 thergs said:
This dude is a selfish as*hole. His company would have never taken off if there hadn't been a supportive government environment, well-paid US consumers, a national internet/broadband infrastructure, good regulations, a well-educated workforce, and a top education -- all subsidized by the US tax base -- and now he wants to renounce his citizenship, take his money, and run. Just so he can lessen his tax burden and avoid giving back to support the country that gave him his riches. To hell with him -- enjoy Singapore.
I totally agree... This is what is going on in America everyday now... This is why we have such a gap in the rich and poor... People dodging taxes even though they use the American public and government to make their cash...
 05-13-2012, 01:08 PM         #26
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
I was just in Singapore last month, lot's of entrepreneurs are moving there to get their start ups going, the quality of life is better, the food is better and you have budget airlines like tiger air that will take you to Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China for under $80 bucks.

Singapore is amazing..I'm thinking of making the move myself, after 2 years you get your citizenship there if you are a normal person.. this dude is loaded so he probably got it right away.
i dont want no 80 dollar plane ride
 05-13-2012, 01:11 PM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude a prick tho, he gets his cut and bounce....all the middle class and poor gotta pay out the a.ss
 05-13-2012, 01:33 PM         #28
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOne87 said:
n*gga Wesley Snipes mad as hell he aint do that

[pic - click to view]

He stepped back to step into a yell...*tear
 6 years ago '04        #29
brilljt 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 49 49
 p00rky said:
I was thinking of moving there myself. Owning a car there is a bit expensive and the censorship is pretty bad. No pr0n but they have legal prostitution... Also, noticed they modify movies at cinema. Its a bit to small. But atleast they have great gun laws like most asian countries
censorship laws are alot, but you can easily go to malaysia which is 2 hrs drive away for a crazy weekend, they more backwards in malaysia but fu*k it you cant have it all. been thinking about a move to singapore recently aswell.
but need to start some kind of business out there
 6 years ago '11        #30
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40902 40902
 thergs said:
This dude is a selfish as*hole. His company would have never taken off if there hadn't been a supportive government environment, well-paid US consumers, a national internet/broadband infrastructure, good regulations, a well-educated workforce, and a top education -- all subsidized by the US tax base -- and now he wants to renounce his citizenship, take his money, and run. Just so he can lessen his tax burden and avoid giving back to support the country that gave him his riches. To hell with him -- enjoy Singapore.
You make it sound like big companies aren't doing the same thing. He is one man compared to thousands or more. When you call Microsoft service line you are talking to someone India who speaks better english than most and has a degree working for 1/3 of what you would work for. That iphone you rocking is made in China by someone who gets paid 15 cents a day. If anyone you should be mad @ is them. This dude came in and invested monopoly money into something he didn't even program to make 4 bill. That my friend, is either genius or he was just at the right place at the right time.
 05-13-2012, 03:34 PM         #31
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't blame him, does anyone want to be a us citizen?
 05-13-2012, 04:20 PM         #32
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
don't blame him, does anyone want to be a us citizen?
not me, I haven't forgotten that these Whites don't want our Black a.sses in America anyways
 6 years ago '05        #33
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 Pakchoy said:
You make it sound like big companies aren't doing the same thing. He is one man compared to thousands or more. When you call Microsoft service line you are talking to someone India who speaks better english than most and has a degree working for 1/3 of what you would work for. That iphone you rocking is made in China by someone who gets paid 15 cents a day. If anyone you should be mad @ is them. This dude came in and invested monopoly money into something he didn't even program to make 4 bill. That my friend, is either genius or he was just at the right place at the right time.
that has nothing to do with his tax evasion though. He went to Harvard the most prestigious institution in America was given opportunities to be great in America, now that he doesn't feel its right to pay the same taxes that every one else pay he wants to leave fu*k out of here. They should tax his a.ss and take all 4 billion.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40902 40902
 Gateway972 said:
that has nothing to do with his tax evasion though. He went to Harvard the most prestigious institution in America was given opportunities to be great in America, now that he doesn't feel its right to pay the same taxes that every one else pay he wants to leave fu*k out of here. They should tax his a.ss and take all 4 billion.
But that is the same as ever other successful businessman or company in America. Look how much americans have offshore business accounts or companies to beat the system. Does anyone go after them? No. They need to rewrite their books on this sh*t. I'm in Jamaica and some sh*t came out in the Gleaner which is Jamaican newspaper about IRS coming after us if we have US bank accounts or business there. Why not go after Apple, Dell and everybody else? It looks like they are afraid to go after to big boys. Don't get me wrong i think he's an as*hole too because honestly on 4 bill how much tax would you really pay. That is more than a lifetime of money for one person to have.
 6 years ago '05        #35
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 thergs said:
You're right. He's no different than all these other fat cats that squander their money in Swiss banks, or in the cayman islands that want to pay the government nothing. The rich believe that the middle and lower class should pay income tax. They should pay their part too! F#ck those elite mf'kaz that p!ss on the people that supported and ultimately created the brand that put all this bread in his pocket.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
 thergs said:

a proud taxpayer... there really is a first time for everything.
 6 years ago '12        #37
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 BlazedGod said:
This guys in singapore with his billions juss swaggin on asian bi*ches all day like

THIS IS THE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOLO!!!
 05-14-2012, 01:50 AM         #38
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thergs said:
this dude is a selfish as*hole. His company would have never taken off if there hadn't been a supportive government environment, well-paid us consumers, a national internet/broadband infrastructure, good regulations, a well-educated workforce, and a top education -- all subsidized by the us tax base -- and now he wants to renounce his citizenship, take his money, and run. Just so he can lessen his tax burden and avoid giving back to support the country that gave him his riches. To hell with him -- enjoy singapore.
lol!!!
 6 years ago '06        #39
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I would've done the same thing.
Good for him
 6 years ago '05        #40
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I hope he enjoys the police state that is Singapore. Singapore may look amazing from the outside but their government is insanely strict. They imprison and even execute people for the smallest thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy