Lebron James To Be Named MVP

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #201
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1632 1632
Nba ring > mvp certificate
 05-12-2012, 07:38 AM         #202
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
like kobe and shaq ? or magic and kareem ? rofl
got em!
 05-12-2012, 08:04 AM         #203
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
To be fair, Shaq only has one MVP. As dominant as he was during those championship runs, they screwed him over by only giving him one because he was playing with Kobe. Heck between Shaq and Kobe combined, they only have two MVPs. That just does not make any sense at all. Steve Nash has two MVPs, the same as Shaq and Kobe combined.
 6 years ago '04        #204
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
cool for lebron:applause: the best regular season stat stuffer of all time but like skip da gawd says he still misses all the big shots and free throws when it matters the most:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #205
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Well deserved. Had a monster year.
 05-12-2012, 08:34 AM         #206
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kevin got screwed
 6 years ago '06        #207
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
 Sub 0 said:
Kevin got screwed
Co-sign.
 05-12-2012, 09:36 AM         #208
priceless1nes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Great player, but I never thought it would be possible to give the MVP to someone on a team that has another top three talent in the league on his team.

No disrespect intended, but the regular season MVP has meant nothing in a long time. It's all about the finals MVP now.
That wouldn't be anything like Shaq and Kobe, or Tim Duncan and David Robinson, Magic and any of his Lakers teams? People forget that the Lakers started the super team thing. Kobe ,Gasol, Odom, and World Peace started it again in this era. All were super stars on their team before joining the Lakers. Boston continued the craziness. Now people hate Lebron for teaming with Wade. Wow!

You lames hate Bron cause the media brain washed you. He is the same guy who took CLE to the finals with bums. Not one Pippen on his team. I would get tired of playing with bums, and a bum organization that wouldn't spend money for a pipen!
 6 years ago '05        #209
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 DEDOS said:
they mad we understand you mad because ur hero only has one MVP no need to throw sallt
And he ain't even deserve that one. He straight up robbed Chris Paul/KG.
 6 years ago '10        #210
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735
 6 years ago '09        #211
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
That's my 3 time MVP
 6 years ago '11        #212
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20068 20068
Shout out to lebron for having 3 mvps and a high school state championship

:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #213
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i see him getting 2 more after this. he's one of those players who'll put up numbers to do it every year so someone will have to blow his numbers out the water to win the award from him.
 6 years ago '04        #214
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i still say CP3 was robbed when he took the hornets to the semi finals.
 6 years ago '12        #215
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
Joseph Goodman ‏ @MiamiHeraldHeat
#Heat setting up stage at midcourt in arena for 1 p.m. announcement of LeBron's MVP Award.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Micky Arison ‏ @MickyArison
Catch todays @MiamiHEAT press conference live at 1pm on @nbatv @NBA BIG
 6 years ago '08        #216
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #217
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 I'm The Dan said:
Great player, but I never thought it would be possible to give the MVP to someone on a team that has another top three talent in the league on his team.

No disrespect intended, but the regular season MVP has meant nothing in a long time. It's all about the finals MVP now.
thats the excuse they used all those years they didn't give Kobe the MVP...Kobe got robbed of the MVP for years because he played with Shaq and Gasol...they even robbed him the year he put up those 13 straight 40+ point games and the 81 point game saying he wasnt a team player...the NBA MVP is a joke to me...the last MVP to win the title was Tim Duncan
 05-12-2012, 11:18 AM         #218
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 priceless1nes said:
That wouldn't be anything like Shaq and Kobe, or Tim Duncan and David Robinson, Magic and any of his Lakers teams? People forget that the Lakers started the super team thing. Kobe ,Gasol, Odom, and World Peace started it again in this era. All were super stars on their team before joining the Lakers. Boston continued the craziness. Now people hate Lebron for teaming with Wade. Wow!

You lames hate Bron cause the media brain washed you. He is the same guy who took CLE to the finals with bums. Not one Pippen on his team. I would get tired of playing with bums, and a bum organization that wouldn't spend money for a pipen!
Odom and Artest were superstars?

I might give you Pau (or some could say he was stat padding on a sh*tty team like they do with every other player the argument is convenient for)
 6 years ago '07        #219
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
thats the excuse they used all those years they didn't give Kobe the MVP...Kobe got robbed of the MVP for years because he played with Shaq and Gasol...they even robbed him the year he put up those 13 straight 40+ point games and the 81 point game saying he wasnt a team player...the NBA MVP is a joke to me...the last MVP to win the title was Tim Duncan

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-12-2012, 11:24 AM         #220
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
Shaq won his only one before Kobe was on that level. And Kobe didn't win one in his best seasons due to playing with Shaq. Kobe had 30 points 7 rebounds 6 a.ssists 2 steals and a block per game in 02-03 and finished 5th in the MVP voting

Shaq won MVP in 99-00. in 00-01 Kobe averaged 28.5 points 6 rebounds 5 a.ssists 2 steals per game so that was the point where Shaq couldn't get any more, and Kobe couldn't get any either because he was playing with Shaq.

So yea, the standard was set. Great players can't win MVPs if they are playing together.

It usually goes to a guy who's without a question the heart and soul of his team. Though I knew LeBron would get it after KD had a bad end to the season I still think its inconsistent judging of what an MVP is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy