NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Graftedgenes said:
Foolish.

Jeezy needs to promote/market the artist that he singed a year ago named Freddie Gibbs and expand his CTE brand into other ventures.

Boosie needs to finish the rest of his sentence and then get out and be a father to his 8 children.

WTF is wrong with these comedians acting like beating a murder makes you untouchable when they still got you doing a 8 year bid plus 10 years parole when you touch down?

as soon as I mention ralse you better believe when he touch down them streets goin back to the real

It's already known that he got time served and will not do the 8 know it all. How bout know what you're venting about before venting. Again you already know what it is with me so move around fu*k n*gga.

justinjones said:
doubt it.

he'll get interviews and he'll get shows but he is not going to be that much bigger than he was before. i don't see the whole country patiently waiting for a lil boosie album

t.i just got out a couple of times and his career is going the other way
time will tell. With the right marketing and promotion I can see it really happening.

Dee352 said:
Jeezy, Freddie Gibbs & Boosie
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #22
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,680 | Props total: 11339 11339
love jeezy...but boosie did fine standing on his own two...sh*t hes signed to UGK label.

i hope he would not even consider doing this...
 6 years ago '11        #23
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Stop disrespecting pac by comparing him to this wack a.ss n*gga with a horrible voice
 6 years ago '07        #24
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 98 98
will see in 8 years i guess
 6 years ago '07        #25
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 8639 8639
boosie dont need no jeezy...

this sh*t is amazin publicity for him , he good by him self
 6 years ago '10        #26
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 149 149
 iamliko said:

Jeezy Do make good music with boosie tho..
I remember when Jeezy and Boosie were doing a mixtape in 2009, but never came out
 6 years ago '10        #27
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space

[video - click to view]

where the hell is the full version of this at
 6 years ago '10        #28
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
hell naw, thats career suicide...jeezy been on since 2006 and no artist has released a solo album under him, boosie better off doing what he been doing.
False

[pic - click to view]

hell even the usda cold summer album did good numbers

its not jeezy's fault some of his members left
 6 years ago '10        #29
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,632 | Props total: 4394 4394
 Graftedgenes said:
Foolish.

Jeezy needs to promote/market the artist that he singed a year ago named Freddie Gibbs and expand his CTE brand into other ventures.

Boosie needs to finish the rest of his sentence and then get out and be a father to his 8 children.

WTF is wrong with these comedians acting like beating a murder makes you untouchable when they still got you doing a 8 year bid plus 10 years parole when you touch down?
homie saying some real ish today

dopeness
 6 years ago '10        #30
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 kenoe212004 said:
i wish he was still coo wit trillent but i kno he's done with them 4sho now so i dont know where he'll go but cte aint the place ymcmb are mmg would be a good look or his bad azz ent lable i just want to hear sum new sh*t from him it dont matter where he goes..............
Cte would be great for boosie. him and jeezy got good chemistry

lil boosie on young money ? are u kidding me
 05-11-2012, 08:47 PM         #31
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

as soon as I mention ralse you better believe when he touch down them streets goin back to the real

It's already known that he got time served and will not do the 8 know it all. How bout know what you're venting about before venting. Again you already know what it is with me so move around fu*k n*gga.

time will tell. With the right marketing and promotion I can see it really happening.

Your celebration and fantasy is premature and ignorant.

With good-time/work-time Boosie still has to serve 5 years or better and in this fickle industry you don't know if Jeezy & C.T.E is even going to be a factor in 5 years.

Why would an established artist sign with another artist when he has his own loyal following label deal, and distribution from Asylum?

Before you come up with these odd and improbable fantasies in your head try to use common sense and logic or ask an adult to help you.

jt satan said:
jeezy will be more relevant than rick ross
You are exactly right.

I gotta co-sign that just based on both of their industry-moves, endorsements, and the popularity of their brands.....not to mention the success and buzz of the artists signed to their labels.

I got my snow-suit on too.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 05-11-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #32
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

Boosie is @ Pac status now by beating his case. He was hot upon his incarceration and hotter than ever now. Him signing with CTE? That would be a game changer for real. Jeezy already got good song chemistry with Boo & with him helping out Boo & his moms that kinda makes the pot sweeter. I can only dream of more songs like this.....
Whats his situation with Trill ent tho? Do he still owe them some albums?

I think Boosie will prefer to go the independent route...Salute to Jeezy for being a real n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #33
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

With good-time/work-time Boosie still has to serve 5 years or better and in this fickle industry you don't know if Jeezy & C.T.E is even going to be a factor in 5 years.

Why would an established artist sign with another artist when he has his own loyal following label deal, and distribution from Asylum?

Before you come up with these odd and improbable fantasies in your head try to use common sense and logic or ask an adult to help you.
jeezy will be more relevant than rick ross
 6 years ago '10        #34
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

You are exactly right.

I gotta co-sign that just based on both of their industry-moves, endorsements, and the popularity of their brands.....not to mention the success and buzz of the artists signed to their labels.

I got my snow-suit on too.

Odd & improbable? n*gga that describes you online and off.
You would get the snot slapped out of you for talking like that to my face tho Carry on...
I'm the baddest Llh

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-11-2012 at 10:13 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #35
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
you right, i was just searching cause i thought he had a solo deal with another label when he dropped that but everything im seeing says it was under cte/def jam. that's only 1 album in all those years though, which goes back to my original point that boosie don't need to be under him he was fine on his on. one last thing i was shocked like a mutha fu*ka that he was found not guilty, i thought it was a wrap for him.
word :dancingcool:
 05-11-2012, 11:47 PM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather see Boosie get out, get his life together, take care of his mother, and take care of those 8 or 9 kids...really dont give 2 sh*ts about him rapping...he got a second chance on life today, I think the last thing he should be worried about is Jeezy.

And ima Jeezy supporter...but Boosie has alot of sh*t on his plate.
 6 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 castro13 said:
CTE makes the most sense. Momma Hatch say Jeezy the ONLY rap n*gga that even bothered to help.

where n*ggas gettin 8 years from tho? His drug sentence got suspended. im hearing a year and some change at the most

Jeezy, Gibbs, Boosie, Cheif Keef lol. ignorant music covered on ALL sides. im fu*kin with it.
Gotti did as well and plies after she aired him out.
 6 years ago '08        #38
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3042 3042
Boosie be better of on MMG them n*ggas eating. Gibbs stomach touching his back them n*ggas only seeing sneaker money at CTE
 6 years ago '05        #39
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
Boosie is so wack man.
 6 years ago '12        #40
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 V.R. Nabor said:
Boosie be better of on MMG them n*ggas eating. Gibbs stomach touching his back them n*ggas only seeing sneaker money at CTE
Boosie would never join MMG
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy