Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
29070 pageviews
51 comments

Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
The 50 Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students :noahohno:

The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

These s3xy teachers caught sleeping with students are all beautiful, young women who could easily attract any man they desire but instead had s3xual relationships with their students and got busted for it. These hot teachers caught having s3x with students all are unmistakably gorgeous, but took their dedication to their students too far. These women might not be the most famous teachers who've been caught or arrested for having s3xual relations/s3x with students, but they definitely are the s3xiest naughty teachers out there (Ranked by hotness, of course). Almost everyone can remember the high profile case of Mary Kay Letourneau, the Washington state teacher who had a relationship with her then-12-year-old student Vili Fualaau. Child r*pe charges, prison sentences and no-contact orders could not keep these two apart and more than a decade later, the couple were still together with two children. Of course not all stories of improper student-teacher relationships end that happily but in all of these stories, the teacher in question was s3xy enough to be the dream woman of nearly any man. Say what you want about the poor choices of the teachers, but these women are smoking hot and some of the naughty teachers even have dirty names to go along with their behavior. While some are brunettes, like Lisa Gilde, Amy Northcutt, Nicole Long and Staphanie Ragusa, the majority of these naughty schoolteachers are young and blonde. Amy McElhenney, Christine McCallum, Carrie McCandless, Lindsay Massaro, Teresa Engelbach and dozens more all share their light hair color and their love for their much younger students. For their actions, many of these dirty s3xy teachers are now in prison for their crimes, a place where their good looks and teaching degree will mean very little. At least some of them have left us s3xy photos to keep us entertained while they serve their time.

[pic - click to view]

1 Hope Jacoby

[pic - click to view]

Hope Jacoby The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students Anything picture
Arrested on the final day of school, Hope Jacoby was taken in for having a s3xual relationship with a boy between 14 and 17 years old. This was confirmed once a picture of her was found on the male student's cell phone. The 23 year old physical trainer at Tustin High School went free on bail, but was tried for oral copulation with a minor and unlawful s3x with a minor.

2 Lindsay Massaro

[pic - click to view]

Suss3x County elementary school teacher Lindsay Massaro, 26, taught 8th grade students.

She was accused of having s3x with a 15 year old boy in her car and then in her bedroom after the victim's father reported it to the authorities.

The relationship was consensual. She faces parole supervision for life.

3 Lisa Glide

[pic - click to view]

Lisa Glide was sentenced to 5 years probation and faced up to a year in prison.

She had s3xual intercourse with a 17 and a half year old boy twice.

The boy said the following:

"I feel the entire case was blown far out of proportion and reason," the victim wrote once he was a college sophomore. "I was the initiator of the contact, not Lisa Glide. I was clearly not a young child and Lisa Glide was not a s3xual predator.''

Well, I'd be hot for teacher too if she looked like that.

4 Sheral Lee Smith

[pic - click to view]

Sheral Lee Smith was arrested and charged with statutory r*pe and drug charges involving a 14 year old student.

She allegedly gave "the boy a pill" and had s3x with him. According to Smith none of this is true:

"My husband coached [the student] in soccer. He has been in our home many times," said Smith, adding that the allegations began as a rumor started by a 16-year-old student from the same school."

5 Amber Jennings

[pic - click to view]

Amber Jennings, 30, a Massachusetts teacher, emailed nud3 photos of herself (and one video) to a 16 year old male student.

She served 2 years probation.

6 Carrie McCandless

[pic - click to view]

Carrie McCandless taught cheerleading at Brighton Charter High School in Colorado. She was accused of having s3xual relations with a 17 year old male student during an sleepover school camping trip.

She provided the kids with alcohol and "did everything except having s3x" with a male student while another male student slept nearby.

She was sentenced to 45 days in jail.

7 Amy McElhenney

[pic - click to view]

25 year old Spanish teacher and former Miss Texas contestant Amy McElhenney was accused of having s3x with an 18 year old male student.

The age of consent in Texas is 18, but there's a law forbidding teachers from having s3xual relationships with students regardless of their age. The grand jury refused to find her guilty of an improper relationship with a student since the text messages colored their relationship as endearing and flirtatious, but she did lose her teacher credentials.

8 Amy Northcutt

[pic - click to view]

Amy Northcutt and her husband, Justin Northcutt, were arrested for sending lewd text messages to a 16-year old female student and then arranging to have group s3x with her.

[pic - click to view]

#9-50

51 comments for "The 50 Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students :noahohno:"

6 years ago '08        #2
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
how can anyone have a problem with this. In the case of hot female teachers fu*king young boys I see no crime.
 6 years ago '11        #3
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #4
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Smh.....
 6 years ago '04        #5
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #6
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 10118 10118
got.......DAAAMM!!
 6 years ago '08        #7
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
So white blond teachers giving it up kids........ Damn
 6 years ago '11        #8
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 05-12-2012, 12:25 AM         #9
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
how can anyone have a problem with this. .
parents

...as much as I wanna think I'd give my son daps if I found out he was banging his hot 28 year old teacher when he was 15...Id also realize that a 28 year old bi*ch fu*kin with 15 year olds is a flat out crazy bi*ch...imagine the broad tries manipulating your kid into a relationship or something

don't stick your d!ck in crazy is a lesson every father should teach their kid
 6 years ago '08        #10
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
#2 >>> #1
 6 years ago '07        #11
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
any black teachers
 6 years ago '07        #12
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70181 70181
i love these hoes. damn, where the fu*k was I?????
 6 years ago '04        #13
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
2 and 8

6 years ago '04        #14
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
2 and 8

05-12-2012, 12:35 AM         #15
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The dude who was 17 and a half. n*gga was basically an adult and bagged him a bi*ch. It's fu*ked up when somebody life gets fu*ked up due to sh*t like that. But these women looks pretty good, I would have been a teachers pet, answer every question, a.ss n*gga with them.

I had a decent looking young teacher once and was the teachers pet haha. She gave me some signals that I was scared to act upon. When I think back on it after I've experienced more in life, I know I could have hit that. Inviting me up to her classroom at 5:30AM and sh*t(We had detention at 5AM instead of after school, and me and my cousin had that sh*t twice a week so I was always on campus at 5 haha) but yea, if I could do it again, I would have got that hoe put in prison.
 6 years ago '05        #16
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
Oh my gawd

All the top ten can suck me off

Further proof this generation are a bunch of pussies

05-12-2012, 01:53 AM         #17
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have been a part of some of these cases here in FL and it's a joke. I have yet, in my young FL legal career, come across a male victim who was/is traumatized after having s3x with an older woman.

Some judges don't seem to grasp this. I had one sentence a woman to state prison even after the doctor who conducted her psychos3xual exam, stated she was not likely to reoffend with a s3x crime.

The young boy simply had aggressive parents. We even tried to arrange a plea deal with the state: amended charge to felony battery + five (5) years felony probation. The state didn't take it and wanted to pursue the Lewd and Lascivious battery charge. They wanted the woman to be a s3x offender. We then upped the deal to three (3) years state prison followed by 2 years felony probation on a felony battery charge. State was persistent and refused it.

Woman pretty much had no choice but to plea in open court. She not only got state prison time, she is a s3x offender too. garbage :thumbsdown:

Judge even said she was a "danger to children". GTFO dude.
 05-12-2012, 01:53 AM         #18
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2, 4 and 8 can get it.
 05-12-2012, 02:10 AM         #19
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k MY CHILDHOOD
 6 years ago '10        #20
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
ALL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago