most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
Wow I'm shocked he beat the system!!! Hopefully he stays out of trouble and just stick to the music.
 6 years ago '12        #102
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
It is good he won the case. The prosecutors are lames for trying to use rap lyrics.
 6 years ago '09        #103
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
1 of the worst rappers of all time....
he's probably going to flood the place with sh*tty a.ss music & have 8 threads on the front page of the hip hop spot
 6 years ago '11        #104
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17579 17579
my question is, did he really get the n*gga k!lled tho
 05-11-2012, 07:38 PM         #105
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
my question is, did he really get the n*gga k!lled tho
i think so. but they had no proof
 6 years ago '08        #106
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
 2TopFlite said:
Yall cuttin up ... We all knew Boosie wasn't gone get charged they didn't have no solid evidence .. everybody down here been knew that ... Boosie just need to be smart ... When he get out after serving time for that drug sh*t .. he needs to move out of this bi*ch str8 up if he know whats good for him cause some n*ggas want his a.ss knocked off... Just Go get that paper, leave dat bullsh*t alone and take care of ya fam :cool-smiley-009:
Wasn't gonna get charged? He did get charged. And went to trail. And was found not guilty.

If dumb mofu*kers understood more about the law maybe they wouldn't get so caught up in it.
 6 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Jacc Blacc said:
dude mad at zimmerman for k!lling a black kid but they cheer for boosie who also k!lled a black kid or atleast put the hit out

cant understand some people

[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut up we dont even kno if he had ole boi k!lled
 6 years ago '07        #108
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55941 55941

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) – Jurors acquitted Baton Rouge rapper Torence "Lil Boosie" Hatch Friday in the 2009 slaying of a man gunned down in his home.

Jurors deliberated for an hour before returning the verdict. Before it was read, District Judge Mike Erwin warned those in the courtroom not to make any emotional outbursts. Still, many quietly sobbed after the verdict was announced.

Hatch, who stood quietly, bowed his head and pumped his fist when he heard the decision from the 12-person jury.

"You've been found not guilty. You stuck your fist up in the air and I can't exactly say that I blame you," the judge said.

Prosecutors contend Hatch hired Michael "Marlo Mike" Louding to k!ll 35-year-old Terry Boyd, who was shot to death through a window while he was inside his home. Boyd's sister, Rochelle Wagner, is the mother of Hatch's 5-year-old daughter. She left the court crying after hearing the verdict and did not speak with reporters.

Defense attorney Jason Williams said the rapper comes from "a fine family, who had prayed throughout the ordeal."

When asked Hatch's reaction, Williams said, "He just kept saying 'Thank God, Thank God,' over and over."

Hatch, 29, is currently serving an eight-year prison term on separate drug charges. Had he been convicted in Boyd's slaying, he would have faced life in prison.

"I think he has a long life and an amazing career ahead of him now," said Martin Regan, another attorney.

Following the verdict, more than 100 people celebrated in a small park in front of the courthouse, laughing, slapping hands and dancing around. When Hatch's team of defense attorneys appeared, the crowd loudly chanted "Boosie, Boosie, Boosie." When the attorneys began to descend the court house's steps, some in the crowd shrieked and mobbed them, congratulating them on doing a good job.

"The quick verdict showed that they should never have charged him," Williams said. "We didn't call a single witness because every single witness they called, even the police officers, did not say anything connecting Torence to this."

East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore did not speak with reporters following the trial's end.

In his closing statement Friday, Williams argued that violent imagery and lyrics in music are not evidence of a crime.

Williams said that prosecutors failed to prove their case and that the prosecution was influenced by the nature of Hatch's music, some of which was played for the jury. But, Williams said, the images are part of a branding effort in the business of selling records.

"She has put the entertainment industry on trial," Williams said of lead prosecutor Dana Cummings. "She has put an entire culture on trial."

During the trial, jurors heard tracks recorded by Hatch that make reference to someone named Marlo and that prosecutors say include lyrics about death that indicated Hatch's intent to k!ll Boyd.

The courtroom was packed with media, friends and family of the defendant and victim. Dozens of others who couldn't get inside the courtroom lingered in the lobby outside. Security was tight, with almost a dozen deputies standing outside the doors and another half-dozen inside. Some were wearing bulletproof vests, although the crowd was orderly.

Dozens of sheriff's deputies and Baton Rouge police officers also stood around the front of the courthouse or patrolled the area either on horseback or in cars, possibly anticipating a disturbance after the verdict that never occurred.

Louding, 19, faces murder charges in six deaths, including Boyd's, over 14 months.

Source:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 05-11-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 HarryPNess said:
i think so. but they had no proof
then why are we mad at casey anthony then is my question
 6 years ago '04        #110
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
Louding, 19, faces murder charges in six deaths, including Boyd's, over 14 months.
 6 years ago '04        #111
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Boosie come with that real shyt .
 6 years ago '04        #112
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
now how was the cat on here that started the fry boosie sh*t in hindsight????
 6 years ago '07        #113
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 One Gud Cide said:
so you're comparing boosie allegedly paying someone to k!ll someone (who was threatening him as his family)

with some guy factually shooting some kid?

yea, you're right, can't understand some people. like you, fu*ktard.
so someone threating you trumps someone actually physically putting their hands on you nowadays?
 05-11-2012, 08:22 PM         #114
FADEx AWAY J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
We out chea!!!!
not really when you're a f*g who reps 20 diff teams and wears hillfigger
 05-11-2012, 08:27 PM         #115
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
then why are we mad at casey anthony then is my question
I think b/c this was street sh*t and the "victim" here was involved in a back-and-forth thing, as opposed to an innocent child in the Anthony case. Not saying what's right and wrong, but it's a different situation.
 05-11-2012, 08:36 PM         #116
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
dude mad at zimmerman for k!lling a black kid but they cheer for boosie who also k!lled a black kid or atleast put the hit out

cant understand some people
More Zimmerspin from the enemy. Last time I checked, Boosie denied having involvement in the taking of someone's life unlike ya'll hero who admitted to gunning down an innocent child. Don't worry though, I'm sure when you log on your Stormfront account, you'll have a ton of delusional mutants co-signing your idiocy.

Last edited by JayDee11; 05-11-2012 at 08:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #117
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2285 2285
word good for him hopefully he stays outta trouble
 6 years ago '11        #118
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Boozie's buzz will be at an an all-time high, the ultimate promotion

Before I step out this bi*ch, Imma have to represent for dat n*gga Bad Azz

Its a celebration people

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Boosie gonna come out as the new King of The South (fu*k yeah I said it)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by keejee; 05-11-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #119
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
man good sh*t glad Boosie freed up.
 6 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 36 Nine said:
I think b/c this was street sh*t and the "victim" here was involved in a back-and-forth thing, as opposed to an innocent child in the Anthony case. Not saying what's right and wrong, but it's a different situation.
I understand that, but now that means every dead black dude besides Trayvon shouldnt b fought for because they death was a product of the game, so its all good
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago