Boosie not guilty! Jurors acquit rapper Lil Boosie of murder

most viewed right now
 112
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-12-2012, 08:21 AM         #201
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should be out by next year...

Can't wait till my n*gga touchdown.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #202
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 11093 11093
 bigree61 said:



these hunkys want us all dead or in jail no matter what


and some f*ggit a.ss white boys who get their entire since of cool from black street n*ggas want one to die or go to jail


stop WALKING,TALKING and LOOKIN like us if you hate us so much

and please stop listening to our music

you want to listen to rick ross lie about being a drug lord and think its cool and cute
but when somebody who had to live that why is a devil and you hate him


the U.S JUST US System lost
k!ll yourself...

retard.
 05-12-2012, 08:23 AM         #203
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the haters...

If drake was in prison you f*ggot n*ggas would say "FREE DRAKE" and all that sh*t.
 05-12-2012, 08:28 AM         #204
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
fu*k the haters...

If drake was in prison you f*ggot n*ggas would say "FREE DRAKE" and all that sh*t.
he is half white thats why they love him and J.cole so much


show me a black man from the hood or the projects and i bet most of bx hates him


go home to your babys my n*gga fu*kthem racist f*ggit a.ss hunkys,theywill not keep using us as slaves for their " FOR PROFIT" prison system
 05-12-2012, 08:33 AM         #205
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
k!ll yourself...

retard.


why because im speaking the truth on bx


what did i say that was a lie?


you just proved me right 98% of white americans want all young black males dead or in jail

its not your fault this is what your parents have taught you and their parents have taught them before you
 6 years ago '06        #206
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
Yesssssss my n*gga Boosie gon be free. Don't care what n*ggaz say he makes some real music. Not the k!lling music or balling music but real life struggle music.
 6 years ago '07        #207
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
where all the boxden haters that were calling people coons for saying free boosie?...fu*k YALL WE WON
 6 years ago '06        #208
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4560 4560
LIVING LEGEND!
 6 years ago '06        #209
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
 castro13 said:
upon release Leave Louisiana asap my n*gga

He already said that's what he gon do
 6 years ago '04        #210
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
he got off???????? hoooooly sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #211
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
So when is lil boosie gonna be free/out?!
 6 years ago '04        #212
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1146 1146
if he was truly innocent then that's fantastic for him and his family. i have to say, though, i heard his music for the first time today and it was horrible.
 6 years ago '08        #213
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3220 3220
Free Mac, Hotboy Turk, Twisted Black
 6 years ago '04        #214
Antman187 
space
avatar space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
Some of yaw are dumb... the white man don't want you in jail you only want yourself in jail, you do stupid shyt you go to jail. They profit off of your dumbass mistakes. Hell It's stock in prison right now. When you have lil dumb a.ss kids in the 4th grade that can't read, their prison bed is already being made for them. They figure if you can't read and write your a.ss won't get a job, you will seel their dope to your people in your hood and lock your a.ss up. I've never seen a prison where they invite people to come in and stay...
 6 years ago '05        #215
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
boosie is out this mother fu*ker like


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #216
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 Antman187 said:
Some of yaw are dumb... the white man don't want you in jail you only want yourself in jail, you do stupid shyt you go to jail. They profit off of your dumbass mistakes. Hell It's stock in prison right now. When you have lil dumb a.ss kids in the 4th grade that can't read, their prison bed is already being made for them. They figure if you can't read and write your a.ss won't get a job, you will seel their dope to your people in your hood and lock your a.ss up. I've never seen a prison where they invite people to come in and stay...
u kno its plenty of people who dropped out of school and became millionaires jus sayin
 LovinPavan said:
if he was truly innocent then that's fantastic for him and his family. i have to say, though, i heard his music for the first time today and it was horrible.
 05-12-2012, 11:17 AM         #217
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
^this is prolly what happened its till #FreeBoosie thoe let #God deal with him not tha #justice system
I can tell u right nw from my experieces thats what happened. My lil brother signed with mmg/warner bros . We still in the hood tho n everybody kno us n knew us b4 gettn a deal n n*ggas that we used to fu*k wit, we cut em off cuz n*ggas are snakes and will hate on u even when u the reason they are eating n gettn money.

When we go out n*ggas at the club be plotting thinkn a n*gga rich, mad a n*gga shinin, n mad cuz them bi*ches dnt pay em no attention n a bi*ch gon always be a n*gga weakness no matter hw cool u think a n*gga is, ull find out who yo bois are when a bi*ch is involved. so when u gt money u can get some young wild n*ggas datll worship u n lay n*ggas dwn dat gt prblms but in my case when it come to my lil bro im marlo mike for him if a certain line gets crossed

so with that said u if u from an area, city, or state where u was the first to blow up ull understand boosies life cuz everything he rapping is real n he went through that shyt n really had to get n*ggas laid dwn ALL OVER JEALOUSY AND ANIMOSITY.

n*ggas better quit praising the hood cuz in the end when u start tryna better yaself u gon find out that yo friends aint yo friends.
 6 years ago '07        #218
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Free Biggavel

 6 years ago '09        #219
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Walkerboy86 said:
I can tell u right nw from my experieces thats what happened. My lil brother signed with mmg/warner bros . We still in the hood tho n everybody kno us n knew us b4 gettn a deal n n*ggas that we used to fu*k wit, we cut em off cuz n*ggas are snakes and will hate on u even when u the reason they are eating n gettn money.

When we go out n*ggas at the club be plotting thinkn a n*gga rich, mad a n*gga shinin, n mad cuz them bi*ches dnt pay em no attention n a bi*ch gon always be a n*gga weakness no matter hw cool u think a n*gga is, ull find out who yo bois are when a bi*ch is involved. so when u gt money u can get some young wild n*ggas datll worship u n lay n*ggas dwn dat gt prblms but in my case when it come to my lil bro im marlo mike for him if a certain line gets crossed

so with that said u if u from an area, city, or state where u was the first to blow up ull understand boosies life cuz everything he rapping is real n he went through that shyt n really had to get n*ggas laid dwn ALL OVER JEALOUSY AND ANIMOSITY.

n*ggas better quit praising the hood cuz in the end when u start tryna better yaself u gon find out that yo friends aint yo friends.
Crucial right there and true.....

And im glad that Boosie is gettin out real soon.....No Doubt!!!
 6 years ago '07        #220
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,757 | Props total: 763 763
13th page.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy