#satire Rihanna Drops Diss Against Chris Brown, Check Out The Lyrics!

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
13240 pageviews
81 comments


SM 39076 heat pts39076
space
space
space
$133,783 | Props total: 87943 87943
#satire Rihanna Drops Diss Against Chris Brown, Check Out The Lyrics!
 

 

On Wednesday, womanizer R&B/pop star Chris Brown unleashed a freestyle, spitting over Kanye West’s “Theraflu” (the song has been renamed to “Way Too Cold”). Brown’s been flirting with his rapping chops for some time, and his bars have proven to hold clout—more so than Black Ty’s. The record sounded all good, until some subliminal lines very possibly aiming at his ex-girfriend, and fellow pop sensation Rihanna caught the attention of listeners. Take a look at the flagrant bars:

”Don’t fu-k with my old bi-ch, it’s like a bad fur/Every industry n**** done had her/Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her/bi-ch is breaking codes, but I’m the password”

Ouch! Breezy must’ve seen his ex’s recent roundabouts. When the news reached Rihanna, she wasn’t having any of it, and soon did the ’12 version of rejection—she unfollowed him on Twitter. But is that it? Is she just going to have her ex-boyfriend run his mouth out in the wild? No, she won’t! *After extensively pursuing her team, XXL was able to get an exclusive listen of RiRi’s diss track. Here’s what we heard:

[The instrumental for "Man Down" comes on, and Rihanna exhales a blunt.]

Foolish chump, you forget the sh-ts you’ve done?
Be glad Jay never sent Ty Ty, to make you bye bye,
You mad? That I live the pop life now?
But wait! You can get popped right now!
Don’t get it twisted boy, I’m an A-list star,
You saw how the press did you, after they saw my scars?
I can transform ya, you thought you got it poppin’,
But you stopped every second—when we had it poppin’.
That’s why now I am rocking, with men who use their weapons,
Justin Bieber said he got more goonies than you brethren. (Ah-ha!)
Boy, stop it! You see me, up on movies, making millie, (Battleship coming soon!)
Got goons from Philly to New York City.
Your hair dye looks pissed on, straight clown,
You want to hear a sequel for “Man Down”?
I got you!
But you might have to take it back, and run it,
No Juelz Santana’s going to save you with a budget,
RiRi, does the fu-k she wants, believe me,
There’s a reason why they call bi-ches, Breezies, easy.

[Multiple gun shots, and a Funk Master Flex bomb drops in the end.]

Chorus:

Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Chris Down!

*This is completely fictional. It’s unclear whether Rihanna will ever record a diss track against Chris Brown, but we can always hope.


[pic - click to view]

 Clap Back: Rihanna Retaliates Against Chris Brown | XXLMAG.COM

81 comments for "#satire Rihanna Drops Diss Against Chris Brown, Check Out The Lyrics!"

 05-11-2012, 11:41 AM         #2
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R&B beef.............
 05-11-2012, 11:42 AM         #3
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


is she for real rite now
 05-11-2012, 11:43 AM         #4
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

On Wednesday, womanizer R&B/pop star Chris Brown unleashed a freestyle, spitting over Kanye West’s “Theraflu” (the song has been renamed to “Way Too Cold”). Brown’s been flirting with his rapping chops for some time, and his bars have proven to hold clout—more so than Black Ty’s. The record sounded all good, until some subliminal lines very possibly aiming at his ex-girfriend, and fellow pop sensation Rihanna caught the attention of listeners. Take a look at the flagrant bars:

”Don’t fu-k with my old bi-ch, it’s like a bad fur/Every industry n**** done had her/Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her/bi-ch is breaking codes, but I’m the password”

Ouch! Breezy must’ve seen his ex’s recent roundabouts. When the news reached Rihanna, she wasn’t having any of it, and soon did the ’12 version of rejection—she unfollowed him on Twitter. But is that it? Is she just going to have her ex-boyfriend run his mouth out in the wild? No, she won’t! *After extensively pursuing her team, XXL was able to get an exclusive listen of RiRi’s diss track. Here’s what we heard:

[The instrumental for "Man Down" comes on, and Rihanna exhales a blunt.]

Foolish chump, you forget the sh-ts you’ve done?
Be glad Jay never sent Ty Ty, to make you bye bye,
You mad? That I live the pop life now?
But wait! You can get popped right now!
Don’t get it twisted boy, I’m an A-list star,
You saw how the press did you, after they saw my scars?
I can transform ya, you thought you got it poppin’,
But you stopped every second—when we had it poppin’.
That’s why now I am rocking, with men who use their weapons,
Justin Bieber said he got more goonies than you brethren. (Ah-ha!)
Boy, stop it! You see me, up on movies, making millie, (Battleship coming soon!)
Got goons from Philly to New York City.
Your hair dye looks pissed on, straight clown,
You want to hear a sequel for “Man Down”?
I got you!
But you might have to take it back, and run it,
No Juelz Santana’s going to save you with a budget,
RiRi, does the fu-k she wants, believe me,
There’s a reason why they call bi-ches, Breezies, easy.

[Multiple gun shots, and a Funk Master Flex bomb drops in the end.]

Chorus:

Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Brrrat -buck-buck-buck! Chris Down!

*This is completely fictional. It’s unclear whether Rihanna will ever record a diss track against Chris Brown, but we can always hope.

Before this thread gets out of line
 6 years ago '06        #5
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,149 | Props total: 7285 7285
Be glad Jay didn't send Ty Ty to make you go bye bye?

must be fake

*keeps reading*

 05-11-2012, 11:45 AM         #6
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this pencil d!ck n*gga done
 6 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,040 | Props total: 28513 28513
 d!ck Cheese said:
Before this thread gets out of line
...You Know n*ggas Not Going Read That Part
 6 years ago '04        #8
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$654 | Props total: 116 116
 d!ck Cheese said:
Before this thread gets out of line
you know coons dont read comprehensively ...they're going to run with this.
 6 years ago '06        #9
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT GETTING A HOT TOPIC? WHY DOES THIS GUY MAKE THESE STUPID THREADS ALL DAY?

:wtf:
 6 years ago '07        #10
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
the same ty ty jim jones roughed up?
 05-11-2012, 11:58 AM         #11
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da12nvx said:
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT GETTING A HOT TOPIC? WHY DOES THIS GUY MAKE THESE STUPID THREADS ALL DAY?

:wtf:
For the Hot Topic. For me I like getting the props of my BX peers, not just the mods.
 6 years ago '06        #12
SM 39076 heat pts39076 OP
space
space
space
$133,783 | Props total: 87943 87943
 s7venwords said:
For the Hot Topic. For me I like getting the props of my BX peers, not just the mods.
 6 years ago '06        #13
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 s7venwords said:
For the Hot Topic. For me I like getting the props of my BX peers, not just the mods.
:gasolnoway:
 6 years ago '10        #14
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 331 331
 da12nvx said:
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT GETTING A HOT TOPIC? WHY DOES THIS GUY MAKE THESE STUPID THREADS ALL DAY?

:wtf:
Didnt read the fine print when siging up n clicking that 'I Agree' button??

Receiving a Hot Topic may cause dizziness and excitment, also a full cm will be added to your flaccid size.
 05-11-2012, 12:16 PM         #15
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Know n*ggas Not Going Read That Part
95% of em gone reply after just reading the thread title. They dont read threads anymore
 6 years ago '06        #16
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Didnt read the fine print when siging up n clicking that 'I Agree' button??

Receiving a Hot Topic may cause dizziness and excitment, also a full cm will be added to your flaccid size.
 6 years ago '10        #17
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 331 331
 206 MrSonics said:
SM is a hot topic machine, this is him accumulating hot topics, FOR NO DAMN REASON


[pic - click to view]

Lmfao
 6 years ago '10        #18
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
read all dat shyt for nuthin
 6 years ago '12        #19
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i was like damn rihanna can rap
 6 years ago '10        #20
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3005 3005
this is absolute trash.


Last edited by SoFresh170; 05-11-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 89
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy