Kobe Bryant Lashes Out At Teammates.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
They said that was gonna happen 4th quarter of this game. "It wont be a pleasant plane ride home" i said damn right kobe bout to get in they a.sses about that sh*t. Nobody was doin sh*t, buncha bums on the court. Im not a laker fan but that sh*t was sorry as hell.
 05-11-2012, 06:43 PM         #42
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybod kno Pau soft
 05-11-2012, 07:11 PM         #43
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
Why alienate your teammates before a cruical game 7 tho? I know they played horribly and like sh*t, but to throw the whole team except mwp under the bus at this moment, that may not end well. I'm not knocking Kobe for speaking his mind but keep that sh*t in the locker room and chew them out in private. You already know Bynum's baby a.ss and Pau's emotional a.ss won't handle this well... this team seems to be imploding
Why go into game 7 like they went into games 5 and 6. They had bullsh*t performances in those games as well. Kobe didn't say anything because it wasn't put up or shut up. He's just trying to fire his guys up. He's a product of Phil Jackson.
 05-11-2012, 07:14 PM         #44
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrFourteen5 said:
Yea he did try to create a Jordan moment but u gotta give Denver credit. Its funny to see him jock MJ and fail.
What do you n*ggas think the man is God? n*gga is human like the rest of us. Somehow every time he's sick or injured he's faking it. fu*k outta here man, n*gga got sick....and had a damn good game.
 6 years ago '04        #45
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2012, 07:17 PM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
@ kobe blaming his teammates for him not having his "Historic Slime-flu Game"
So we gon act like Kobe didn't score 31 points on 50% shooting, while being the teams only hope pulling back within a couple baskets on several occasions by himself...only Kobe can be blamed for everything but not get any credit when they win.
 6 years ago '07        #47
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 Chad09 said:
If only we had 5 Kobes.

fu*king bi*ch Pau only hangs outside of the box now. Get your a.ss in the Paint!
lmao @ 5 kobes
 6 years ago '07        #48
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 SOCIALITE said:
Why go into game 7 like they went into games 5 and 6. They had bullsh*t performances in those games as well. Kobe didn't say anything because it wasn't put up or shut up. He's just trying to fire his guys up. He's a product of Phil Jackson.
I understand exactly wat u mean and I agree wit u... but Kobe is playing wit a emotional bi*ch in Pau and a big a.ss baby in Bynum... they seem like the type of pussies to have a negative effect from this and it could fu*k up their chances to win game 7... that's all I'm saying... Bynun seems like the type to just shut down from that sh*t just to prove a point...

A question tho... since Kobe is k!lling his teammates for not matching his level and playing wit heart, where was his heart in the second half of game 7 against the Suns? You only shoot 3 shots and score 1 point...
 6 years ago '08        #49
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
“He’s the one guy I can rely on night in and night out to compete and play hard and play with that sense of urgency, play with no fear,” Bryant said. “I’m looking forward to having that on my side again.”

Derek Fisher had that attitude
 6 years ago '05        #50
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
All I know is Pau is gone

Can't wait Kobe a d!ckhead for cosigning the don't trade Pau movement

I rather have Beasley and Derrick Williams over this soft c*nt
 6 years ago '05        #51
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 capone3pbs said:
I understand exactly wat u mean and I agree wit u... but Kobe is playing wit a emotional bi*ch in Pau and a big a.ss baby in Bynum... they seem like the type of pussies to have a negative effect from this and it could fu*k up their chances to win game 7... that's all I'm saying... Bynun seems like the type to just shut down from that sh*t just to prove a point...

A question tho... since Kobe is k!lling his teammates for not matching his level and playing wit heart, where was his heart in the second half of game 7 against the Suns? You only shoot 3 shots and score 1 point...

where's lebrons heart period
 6 years ago '07        #52
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 CashNy said:
where's lebrons heart period
Lebron also had plenty of opportunities to talk sh*t on his teammates for not playing strong in the playoffs... he's had his bad moments in the playoffs but he wouldn't throw his whole team under the bus like that...

I find it funny you expected Lebron to do it all himself and win even tho his teammates never really played to their regular season avgs in the playoffs... but Kobe's teammates under perform and he gets a pass for losing a 3-1 series lead in the first round
I just find Kobe hypocritical for sh*tting on his teammates in the media

I actually understand the situation Kobe is in and if his team fails it's cause of that sh*tty non adjustment making coach and teammates not stepping up... seen it happen while Lebron was in Cleveland
 6 years ago '11        #53
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
The God Kobe.....Pau Gasol is a cancer and needs to be traded. His softness is disgusting. Bynum is an idiot. Its going to pain me when they lose Game 7 at home and become the 9th team in the history of the NBA to lose a 3-1 lead
 05-11-2012, 08:18 PM         #54
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrew Bynum looks like the laziest big man in NBA, this big motherfu*ka walks up and down the court, doesn't even give a fu*k. Not that I care, I hope the Lakers lose, but this guy was useless past few games.
 6 years ago '05        #55
NC23 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 144 144
 DCballer40 said:
The God Kobe.....Pau Gasol is a cancer and needs to be traded. His softness is disgusting. Bynum is an idiot. Its going to pain me when they lose Game 7 at home and become the 9th team in the history of the NBA to lose a 3-1 lead
Hasn't this already happened to them once before? Against the suns a few years ago I believe
 6 years ago '07        #56
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
GOAT tho
 6 years ago '08        #57
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Imagine if the Lakers lose, Kobe will go nuts and ask for a trade
 6 years ago '11        #58
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Galactus said:
IF gasol is such a cancer, explain to me why kobe couldnt get out the first rd post shaq before he arrived...
If gasol is all that, tell me why he has never won a playoff game before joining kobe?
 6 years ago '07        #59
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
ramon sessions is just trash.
 6 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
of course its never Kobes fault.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy