Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 23codez said:
Just fap and don't ask any questions.
 6 years ago '04        #82
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 23codez said:
These are just the pics I have saved with URL's. The rest are home. Not the best pics, but this is MY HOMEGIRL.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Who's lying now?:mj2:

She a s3xy lil thing
 6 years ago '05        #83
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
*get out Bib To Toss Salad*
 6 years ago '09        #84
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 JosephDoom said:
i cant fap to photos anymore.
i REFUSE to believe n*ggas actually jerked off to pics...
 6 years ago '10        #85
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 Aleandroid said:
lol im trying to figure out who she is
I"m tryna figure out who that is in yo avi!!! Who that is?? Where they do that at???
 05-12-2012, 11:53 AM         #86
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love a bi*ch that got a.ss and is not afraid to show it
 6 years ago '11        #87
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4597 4597
i want to stick my nose in her butthole
 6 years ago '10        #88
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
id eat that
 05-12-2012, 01:22 PM         #89
ifhwp222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:
 6 years ago '07        #90
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
why is her a.ss facing the camera in every picture? probably a virgin that likes to tease
 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM         #91
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
why is her a.ss facing the camera in every picture? probably a virgin that likes to tease
change your avy
 6 years ago '07        #92
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 23codez said:
These are just the pics I have saved with URL's. The rest are home. Not the best pics, but this is MY HOMEGIRL.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you're a better man than me, because I definitely would've fu*ked the sh*t out of her and her bad homegirls(more pics of her please lol)..it's for this exact same reason that I don't keep girls around as homegirls like that..because I don't want to be a guy that bi*ches run to for advice or when they have guy problems..i don't give a fu*k about that sh*t and dealing with just fu*king bad bi*ches and cutting them loose after I get tired of fu*king them is hard enough w/out having to deal with lady friends drama and sh*t as well..i think I can count all the homegirls I have on one hand and even then I don't kick it with them like that and they know better than to hmu w/bs drama involving dudes they're msing with..and none of them are girls I'd like to fu*k..sh*t imho if a person is going to have a friend of the opposite s3x, it's important that they aren't s3xually attracted to them..that way y'all are really just friends and there's no room to be anything more..it's not like the few homegirls I have are ugly or anything, they just aren't the type of bi*ches that i'd ever want to fu*k, sober or not..so it works out..there's been two instances of hoes trying to be my friends and I put an end to it as soon as it came up..this one hispanic hoe in my early years of college that I met through one of my best homies(he went to hs w/her) and I was debating over getting domed up by thes.lut and she was following us around on campus for the first few days of the semester..so i said fu*k it, if this annoying hoe isn't going to go away i'll scoop her nmb and see what's up with that..so the bi*ch would hmu over the weekend to invite me to some wack a.ss clubs but she wanted me to scoop her and her sis.. I never went and would tell her I was busy or had work etc..then the bi*ch had thw nerve to hmu one day to ask me some guy advice about how she should take they way some guy she was talking to has been acting towards her..In the back of my mind i'm thinking really hoe?!! i told her I couldn't really talk then and would hit her back up..i didn't end up hitting her back and deleted her number with the quickness..she'd see me on campus after that but knew what's up so she wouldn't come around and eventually I wouldn't see her at all..the funny thing is about a year ago or so one of my n*ggas that went to hs with the homie(they were good boys too) and that bi*ch, was telling me about some hoe that wants him to fu*k and get her pregnant..he showed me her pics off of facebook and it was the same smut, looking even more like a hoe than I remembered..i told him about how I knew her and to pipe that hoe with a jimmy and call it a day..then there was this chick that the same good homie put me up on back in my early college days too... they used to talk back in the hs days when myspace was poppin..she was on him tough but she didn't live out here and when she finally did move out here years after they got to know eachother, he lagged on going ti meet up with her..idk why because she's pretty bad..so when he did finally meet up with her I was with him..we stopped by her pad otw to a party one saturday night..and chopped it up with her outside her building for a while..when I saw her I was thinking like damn my n*gga you're slipping..the bi*ch was tall, skinny w/a nice a.ss body, and a really pretty face..and she was chill as fu*k too..my n*gga already had a girl that he was in a committed relationship with(who was a bi*ch that none of us close homies of his liked and she was wack as fu*k especially compared to this other girl) so he wasn't about to pipe her on the low with his nosy a.ss girl in the picture, besides I doubt he would've done it anyways because he was stuck on the bi*ch..one of those cases where a good homie is stuck on a terrible bi*ch but doesn't realize it until he goes through a sh*tload of drama and bs causing an end to the horrible relationship..thank god my n*gga realized the error of his ways though and finally dropped that bi*ch eventually..anyways once we were in the car leaving, I found out he wasn't trying to fu*k with her(his reasoning being she was too skinny when the bi*ch was in nice a.ss shape and you can see a nice a.ss forming on her as well and he's a skinny a.ss n*gga himself) So i asked him if he didn't care if i got at her and he said he didn't..so some time went by and I completely forgot about it...the funny thing is during this time I kept hearing through my homegirls(they happen to be all good friends with eachother) that she'd talk about how I was her good homie and she'd always talk highly about me everytime they'd talk to her..i was thinking wtf?! aside from a few myspace messaging convos and meeting her once for about 20-30 mins, i didn't talk to or ever kick it with the bi*ch..so this was coming from nowhere but I was still trying to fu*k her and hated the fact that she thought of me as a good homie when I wanted to fu*k her badly and she didn't even know me like that at all...so i took to myspace and hit her up letting her know we should hang out and sh*t..she gave me her nmb and the following weekend we met up hit up a bar and went to a comedy show out here, i was all smiles when I seen her too because that a.ss was official now..after I told her that I had a bottle in the car and we should continue the night drinking and chilling..i didn't have my own pad and she stayed close to her college campus which was in another city which was like a 40 min-1 hr drive on the freeway..since I wanted to fu*k and wasn't about to end the night w/out doing so, a drive was nothing to me...so i met her back at her apartment, we drinked some more and evetually started playing truth or dare, at first it was just stupid sh*t we were asking eachother and then I was like fu*k it and the questions started getting more s3xual on both are ends, she asked me how big my d!ck is and I told her and she had that look on her face..i asked her what's the biggest d!ck she's ever had and laughed when she told me, she asked me how many women i've given orgasms too then i asked if she meant in one go or in general..she started to bite her finger when I said it..then i asked her how many guys have made her squirt or c*m and she said some low a.ss number and admitted that she hasn't really got off while fu*king like that yet but when she masturbates she gets wet as fu*kkkkk..then she asked me if I think that I could change that and I instantly said hell muthafu*kin yes..that's when I said fu*k it and got up (my d!ck was so hard that it could've cut through diamonds at that point) I pulled my pants and boxers down and dared her to suck my d!ck..before I even finished the statement she was on her knees sucking me up...bottom line I ended up fu*king her like crazy that night and woke up to her sucking me up and tore it up twice more before I left. I was the person to turn that bi*ch out, got her to the point where she gave A1 head and her s3x game was on point..the pus*y was so good and tight too..i made her c*m like crazy everytime we fu*ked and i'm the first to get up in her a.ss and have her go atm on my d!ck ..what's even better is she had two bad a.ss homegirls who she told about the s3x with me and I ended up kicking it with both of them and fu*king them too a few times on the low..till this day she doesn't know I fu*ked her two homegirls and the two homegirls don't know that I fu*ked them both either we both said we would keep it on the superrr low and aside from telling her two best girlfriends, she must've..sh*t my homegirls don't even know I fu*ked her and I fu*ked her at one of the homegirls pad too once, when she was staying the night over and the homegirl ended up going to the movies w/her dude and she told her that she was going to have some guy over to kick it for a little while she was out....it's funny because I would've swore she would have told my homegirls, since bi*ches love to talk but they never brought it up so I know for a fact she didn't..eventually I stopped fu*king with the bi*ch because of her ego, she thought the world of herself but she wasn't sh*t but a bad bi*ch who was swallowing my kids on a regular basis at the time.. the first night I fu*ked her, I had her in doggie and was long d!cking the sh*t out of her..she was moaning and yelling etc and i pulled out for a second because I wanted to say something to her and make sure she heard it..as soon as i pulled out she said something along the lines of put that big d!ck back in me daddy and I was like oh now i'm daddy and not your good n*gga? Then she was like after tonight you'll always be daddy whenever you want to..looking back it was funny the few rare times i'd catch her @ the homegirls pad chilling with the rest of them and have to front like we're only friends..making bs conversation and sh*t ..that's the first and only time thus far that I had to stiff arm the friend zone to get to the touchdown.. i know this post is longer than a muthafu*ka and I seemed to have gotten carried away giving details and sh*t but oh well, I like being detailed when describing what happened to me about anything ...the moral of the story is for us n*ggas that are about that life, fu*king bi*ches and breaking hearts once we're bored, the friend zone is as detrimental to our health as stds or hiv/aids..i'm personally an as*hole when it comes to women, sure i'll play whatever part aside from simpin to get into their pants but once i'm done using them for pus*y, the as*hole comes out and i'm done with them..for the record I mean as*hole as in how I break it off with them all of a sudden..not the means that I go about doing it but just the action itself..I don't even like kicking it with bi*ches unless I have intentions to fu*k the sh*t out of them..that's primarily why I don't really have female friends and those which I do, i'm not attracted to..i'd never even consider having a girl as a friend if she was either attractive or as.lut..i know that's being bias since I have plebry of homies that fu*k bi*ches like crazy... but when it comes to women i don't want to befriends.luts, I want to fu*k them if they're fu*kable..the way I look at it a friend zone is only acceptable when the guy is really a lame, doesn't have feelings for his friend like that, or just a really nice dude..the former and later being shameful..there's nothing with being a nice guy but there's many women out there that'll take advantage of a nice guy and the guys are so nice they don't even realize it
 RileyEsco said:
Thank me later.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

viva la brasil!!! Some of the most gorgeous women in the world
 brazidee said:
I lived in Brazil for 2 years, you see chicks that look like this all over the place. 90% of females there have b00ty, regardless of their body type
Yes brazilians are bad as fu*kkkkkk..damn 2 years? You lucky a.ss muthafu*ka..i'm imagining how much pus*y i'd run through in a week or two but 2 years?..i'd be so knee deep in brazilian pus*y that i'd look like a midget hahaha..what i love about brazilians 9/10 they're natural beauties with amazing bodies..i've fu*ked a few bi*ches from there before and my godddd.. a majority of brazilian women have amazing bodies..all natural too..slim waist, gorgeous face, thick thighs, and a beautiful fat a.ss..if it wasn't for the poverty and violence it would literally be a paradise on earth!
 6 years ago '09        #93
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Deniro732 said:
you're a better man than me, because I definitely would've fu*ked the sh*t out of her and her bad homegirls(more pics of her please lol)..it's for this exact same reason that I don't keep girls around as homegirls like that..because I don't want to be a guy that bi*ches run to for advice or when they have guy problems..i don't give a fu*k about that sh*t and dealing with just fu*king bad bi*ches and cutting them loose after I get tired of fu*king them is hard enough w/out having to deal with lady friends drama and sh*t as well..i think I can count all the homegirls I have on one hand and even then I don't kick it with them like that and they know better than to hmu w/bs drama involving dudes they're msing with..and none of them are girls I'd like to fu*k..sh*t imho if a person is going to have a friend of the opposite s3x, it's important that they aren't s3xually attracted to them..that way y'all are really just friends and there's no room to be anything more..it's not like the few homegirls I have are ugly or anything, they just aren't the type of bi*ches that i'd ever want to fu*k, sober or not..so it works out..there's been two instances of hoes trying to be my friends and I put an end to it as soon as it came up..this one hispanic hoe in my early years of college that I met through one of my best homies(he went to hs w/her) and I was debating over getting domed up by thes.lut and she was following us around on campus for the first few days of the semester..so i said fu*k it, if this annoying hoe isn't going to go away i'll scoop her nmb and see what's up with that..so the bi*ch would hmu over the weekend to invite me to some wack a.ss clubs but she wanted me to scoop her and her sis.. I never went and would tell her I was busy or had work etc..then the bi*ch had thw nerve to hmu one day to ask me some guy advice about how she should take they way some guy she was talking to has been acting towards her..In the back of my mind i'm thinking really hoe?!! i told her I couldn't really talk then and would hit her back up..i didn't end up hitting her back and deleted her number with the quickness..she'd see me on campus after that but knew what's up so she wouldn't come around and eventually I wouldn't see her at all..the funny thing is about a year ago or so one of my n*ggas that went to hs with the homie(they were good boys too) and that bi*ch, was telling me about some hoe that wants him to fu*k and get her pregnant..he showed me her pics off of facebook and it was the same smut, looking even more like a hoe than I remembered..i told him about how I knew her and to pipe that hoe with a jimmy and call it a day..then there was this chick that the same good homie put me up on back in my early college days too... they used to talk back in the hs days when myspace was poppin..she was on him tough but she didn't live out here and when she finally did move out here years after they got to know eachother, he lagged on going ti meet up with her..idk why because she's pretty bad..so when he did finally meet up with her I was with him..we stopped by her pad otw to a party one saturday night..and chopped it up with her outside her building for a while..when I saw her I was thinking like damn my n*gga you're slipping..the bi*ch was tall, skinny w/a nice a.ss body, and a really pretty face..and she was chill as fu*k too..my n*gga already had a girl that he was in a committed relationship with(who was a bi*ch that none of us close homies of his liked and she was wack as fu*k especially compared to this other girl) so he wasn't about to pipe her on the low with his nosy a.ss girl in the picture, besides I doubt he would've done it anyways because he was stuck on the bi*ch..one of those cases where a good homie is stuck on a terrible bi*ch but doesn't realize it until he goes through a sh*tload of drama and bs causing an end to the horrible relationship..thank god my n*gga realized the error of his ways though and finally dropped that bi*ch eventually..anyways once we were in the car leaving, I found out he wasn't trying to fu*k with her(his reasoning being she was too skinny when the bi*ch was in nice a.ss shape and you can see a nice a.ss forming on her as well and he's a skinny a.ss n*gga himself) So i asked him if he didn't care if i got at her and he said he didn't..so some time went by and I completely forgot about it...the funny thing is during this time I kept hearing through my homegirls(they happen to be all good friends with eachother) that she'd talk about how I was her good homie and she'd always talk highly about me everytime they'd talk to her..i was thinking wtf?! aside from a few myspace messaging convos and meeting her once for about 20-30 mins, i didn't talk to or ever kick it with the bi*ch..so this was coming from nowhere but I was still trying to fu*k her and hated the fact that she thought of me as a good homie when I wanted to fu*k her badly and she didn't even know me like that at all...so i took to myspace and hit her up letting her know we should hang out and sh*t..she gave me her nmb and the following weekend we met up hit up a bar and went to a comedy show out here, i was all smiles when I seen her too because that a.ss was official now..after I told her that I had a bottle in the car and we should continue the night drinking and chilling..i didn't have my own pad and she stayed close to her college campus which was in another city which was like a 40 min-1 hr drive on the freeway..since I wanted to fu*k and wasn't about to end the night w/out doing so, a drive was nothing to me...so i met her back at her apartment, we drinked some more and evetually started playing truth or dare, at first it was just stupid sh*t we were asking eachother and then I was like fu*k it and the questions started getting more s3xual on both are ends, she asked me how big my d!ck is and I told her and she had that look on her face..i asked her what's the biggest d!ck she's ever had and laughed when she told me, she asked me how many women i've given orgasms too then i asked if she meant in one go or in general..she started to bite her finger when I said it..then i asked her how many guys have made her squirt or c*m and she said some low a.ss number and admitted that she hasn't really got off while fu*king like that yet but when she masturbates she gets wet as fu*kkkkk..then she asked me if I think that I could change that and I instantly said hell muthafu*kin yes..that's when I said fu*k it and got up (my d!ck was so hard that it could've cut through diamonds at that point) I pulled my pants and boxers down and dared her to suck my d!ck..before I even finished the statement she was on her knees sucking me up...bottom line I ended up fu*king her like crazy that night and woke up to her sucking me up and tore it up twice more before I left. I was the person to turn that bi*ch out, got her to the point where she gave A1 head and her s3x game was on point..the pus*y was so good and tight too..i made her c*m like crazy everytime we fu*ked and i'm the first to get up in her a.ss and have her go atm on my d!ck ..what's even better is she had two bad a.ss homegirls who she told about the s3x with me and I ended up kicking it with both of them and fu*king them too a few times on the low..till this day she doesn't know I fu*ked her two homegirls and the two homegirls don't know that I fu*ked them both either we both said we would keep it on the superrr low and aside from telling her two best girlfriends, she must've..sh*t my homegirls don't even know I fu*ked her and I fu*ked her at one of the homegirls pad too once, when she was staying the night over and the homegirl ended up going to the movies w/her dude and she told her that she was going to have some guy over to kick it for a little while she was out....it's funny because I would've swore she would have told my homegirls, since bi*ches love to talk but they never brought it up so I know for a fact she didn't..eventually I stopped fu*king with the bi*ch because of her ego, she thought the world of herself but she wasn't sh*t but a bad bi*ch who was swallowing my kids on a regular basis at the time.. the first night I fu*ked her, I had her in doggie and was long d!cking the sh*t out of her..she was moaning and yelling etc and i pulled out for a second because I wanted to say something to her and make sure she heard it..as soon as i pulled out she said something along the lines of put that big d!ck back in me daddy and I was like oh now i'm daddy and not your good n*gga? Then she was like after tonight you'll always be daddy whenever you want to..looking back it was funny the few rare times i'd catch her @ the homegirls pad chilling with the rest of them and have to front like we're only friends..making bs conversation and sh*t ..that's the first and only time thus far that I had to stiff arm the friend zone to get to the touchdown.. i know this post is longer than a muthafu*ka and I seemed to have gotten carried away giving details and sh*t but oh well, I like being detailed when describing what happened to me about anything ...the moral of the story is for us n*ggas that are about that life, fu*king bi*ches and breaking hearts once we're bored, the friend zone is as detrimental to our health as stds or hiv/aids..i'm personally an as*hole when it comes to women, sure i'll play whatever part aside from simpin to get into their pants but once i'm done using them for pus*y, the as*hole comes out and i'm done with them..for the record I mean as*hole as in how I break it off with them all of a sudden..not the means that I go about doing it but just the action itself..I don't even like kicking it with bi*ches unless I have intentions to fu*k the sh*t out of them..that's primarily why I don't really have female friends and those which I do, i'm not attracted to..i'd never even consider having a girl as a friend if she was either attractive or as.lut..i know that's being bias since I have plebry of homies that fu*k bi*ches like crazy... but when it comes to women i don't want to befriends.luts, I want to fu*k them if they're fu*kable..the way I look at it a friend zone is only acceptable when the guy is really a lame, doesn't have feelings for his friend like that, or just a really nice dude..the former and later being shameful..there's nothing with being a nice guy but there's many women out there that'll take advantage of a nice guy and the guys are so nice they don't even realize it
Yes brazilians are bad as fu*kkkkkk..damn 2 years? You lucky a.ss muthafu*ka..i'm imagining how much pus*y i'd run through in a week or two but 2 years?..i'd be so knee deep in brazilian pus*y that i'd look like a midget hahaha..what i love about brazilians 9/10 they're natural beauties with amazing bodies..i've fu*ked a few bi*ches from there before and my godddd.. a majority of brazilian women have amazing bodies..all natural too..slim waist, gorgeous face, thick thighs, and a beautiful fat a.ss..if it wasn't for the poverty and violence it would literally be a paradise on earth!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #94
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
kokane iz a hellofa drug
 6 years ago '11        #95
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
 Deniro732 said:
Interesting story. You're a little over the top with details though
 05-12-2012, 10:18 PM         #96
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
You're instantaneously a simp judging by the amount of text in your post

Ol meet a chick at the club text her my life story the following day a.ss clown

Jesus Christ
 6 years ago '11        #97
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
I know a guy that talks that much at this bar. I stopped going to that bar.
 6 years ago '11        #98
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12623 12623
okay this bi*ch is getting too much attention unless we gonna meet her the thread need to stop we all know the bi*ch bad and we hate to be in the friend zone with a bad bi*ch.
 05-12-2012, 11:10 PM         #99
funkdat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
This mufukka wrote a damn scripture but
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #100
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
 5_star_smitty said:
i REFUSE to believe n*ggas actually jerked off to pics...
when i was 12... jenny mccarthy playboy spread
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy