CJ Watson's end of season Message

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Too much blame going around. Cj thought he had omer underneath for an easy basket. And Bulls fans blaming him acting like we had a shot at the chip this year. Please. Cj is a fine backup PG. We lost because the Bulls didnt start plahing with urgency, especially Luol until Game 5 and because we didnt have the god to resurrect us.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
crybaby a.ss fanbase.

blame the n*gga hopping in the lane like a fu*king retard in a blowout game.

Watson deserves better then yall f*ggots
 6 years ago '12        #43
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 joshdogg26 said:
"for this lose"

bulls need to hire a tutor
 6 years ago '04        #44
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 nitetrain8601 said:
Too much blame going around. Cj thought he had omer underneath for an easy basket. And Bulls fans blaming him acting like we had a shot at the chip this year. Please. Cj is a fine backup PG. We lost because the Bulls didnt start plahing with urgency, especially Luol until Game 5 and because we didnt have the god to resurrect us.
How was it an easy basket when Hawes was there? How was it an easy basket when you know that Asik has a habit of either dropping the pass or hesitating when he catches the ball? You DO NOT pass the ball to the worst free throw shooter on your team when the game and season is on the line. All Watson had to do was stop or run around the court and dribble until he got fouled. He's an 80% free throw shooter, and he fu*ked that up. ONLY time he should've passed that to Asik is if Asik was open and no one was around him...but it was a terrible decision by Watson that cost us the game. Not to mention, this dude was trying to play hero at the last 2 minutes of the game when Taj, Asik, Rip, and Deng were already carrying us..KNOW YOUR PERSONNEL..

CJ is a TERRIBLE backup. Dude has no basketball IQ, has terrible play making decisions, poor shot selections, flops damn near all the time looking for fouls, and makes stupid a.ss fouls every time his matchup beats him off the dribble...
 6 years ago '04        #45
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gottagat said:
crybaby a.ss fanbase.

blame the n*gga hopping in the lane like a fu*king retard in a blowout game.

Watson deserves better then yall f*ggots
So its Rose's fault that Watson passed the ball to Asik?

What an idiot....
 6 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 NETSLOST said:
Bulls aka the #1 seed lasted 24 more hours than the knicks

sh*t was all good just a week ago
1 playoff win in 12 years
 6 years ago '10        #47
Gottagat 
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So its Rose's fault that Watson passed the ball to Asik?

What an idiot....
yea that's what i meant

I dont get why yall mad at a n*gga who played a good game,just made a mistake.knowing damn well you would give Rose a pass if he did the same thing

Yall wasnt gonna win the finals anyway just stfu and be content
 6 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gottagat said:
yea that's what i meant

I dont get why yall mad at a n*gga who played a good game,just made a mistake.knowing damn well you would give Rose a pass if he did the same thing

Yall wasnt gonna win the finals anyway just stfu and be content
Watson played a good game?

I don't know what Bulls game you were watching yesterday. Matter of fact, I bet your dumbass didn't even watch the game, just looked at the box scores..

Like you know more about my team than I do..
 6 years ago '05        #49
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Its not entirely his fault

Too much expectations for a back up that's more of a shooter than a facilitator. And n*ggas wanna blame him more than asik. Yea asik is a sh*t ft shooter but he couldn't atleast hit 1?
Thank you!!!!

I been arguing with n*ggas saying u gotta put @ least SOME blame on Asik.

Mostly on CJ tho.

Edit: fu*k Boozer too. Going 1/11 or whatever the fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Gottagat 
space
space
shyt was hard to watch with all that ineptitude on display between the equally horrible teams ,but i was switching back n forth and Watson had some good plays that pass to Asik was vicious..I still think Mike james would've been a good look for yall

thibs aint as smart as I thought I suppose
 6 years ago '05        #51
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Thank you!!!!

I been arguing with n*ggas saying u gotta put @ least SOME blame on Asik.

Mostly on CJ tho.

Edit: fu*k Boozer too. Going 1/11 or whatever the fu*k.
i put the smallest amount possible on asik. he wasnt in there to hit clutch free throws, so he should of NEVER been in the position that he had to
 6 years ago '10        #52
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k cj i always disliked him he cant see the floor very well and his shot is either hot or cold.
 05-11-2012, 07:20 PM         #53
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 201 likes? I have rapper friends(actual friends) that get more likes than that on their posts. n*gga getting no love
 6 years ago '05        #54
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
he actually made the right basketball play by passing the ball to the open man under the basket... Asik just went up like a bi*ch and didn't get to the rim... and there was no reason for all bulls to crash the boards and leave Asik on that island after the 2nd missed free throw...

But the Bulls shouldn't have even been in that game without Rose and Noah playing... Boozer's a.ss is about to get shipped out... They won't win a ring with him in the paint...

edit. i think that hawes should have gotten a flagrant for that foul.. and me being selfish in that type of situation, i would have attacked the rim since they were trying to foul... and iggy didn't get fouled on the other end.... imo

Last edited by AirForce318; 05-11-2012 at 07:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i put the smallest amount possible on asik. he wasnt in there to hit clutch free throws, so he should of NEVER been in the position that he had to
This...And the bad part about it was that we had no more timeouts left, so he had to stay out there. If we had a timeout, he wouldn't have been out there...but at the same time, he needed to stay out there, cause he and Taj were carrying that team defensively and Loozer played like sh*t...

But still regardless of what I just said, Watson still had no reason to pass the ball to Asik, knowing that he's terrible at free throws. Watson still had room on that court to dribble the clock out and draw a foul. I knew that Asik was gonna miss both free throws, so I don't blame him. Blame the guy with the ball for making that p!ss poor a.ss decision...
 6 years ago '04        #56
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
he actually made the right basketball play by passing the ball to the open man under the basket... Asik just went up like a bi*ch and didn't get to the rim... and there was no reason for all bulls to crash the boards and leave Asik on that island after the 2nd missed free throw...

But the Bulls shouldn't have even been in that game without Rose and Noah playing... Boozer's a.ss is about to get shipped out... They won't win a ring with him in the paint...

edit. i think that hawes should have gotten a flagrant for that foul.. and me being selfish in that type of situation, i would have attacked the rim since they were trying to foul... and iggy didn't get fouled on the other end.... imo

You really telling me that an 80% free throw shooter made the right basketball play by passing it to a player that shoots less than 50% from the free throw line with the game and season on the line? And Asik wasn't open, Hawes was right there as he got the ball..
 6 years ago '05        #57
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 knowughetto said:

You really telling me that an 80% free throw shooter made the right basketball play by passing it to a player that shoots less than 50% from the free throw line with the game and season on the line? And Asik wasn't open, Hawes was right there as he got the ball..
he made the pass to get a bucket under the basket... was it the right decision in that situation? no but it was a good basketball play to get a dunk/layup

you talking like Asik wasn't right at the rim... I'd understand if Asik was at the free throw line extended and got the ball... but he had an easy layup to put the game away tho...
 6 years ago '04        #58
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
he made the pass to get a bucket under the basket... was it the right decision in that situation? no but it was a good basketball play to get a dunk/layup

you talking like Asik wasn't right at the rim... I'd understand if Asik was at the free throw line extended and got the ball... but he had an easy layup to put the game away tho...
No it wasn't the right decision or right play. Why would you put a player that shoots 46% from the free throw line in a position like that? You are up by a point, you want your best free throw shooter with the ball in his hand. You want your best free throw shooter to hold the ball and draw that foul, hit both free throws, and pressure the other team into making a tough 3 point shot. Its common fu*kin sense. No he didn't have an easy layup...I don't know what game you were watching...

[video - click to view]

From the 6:50 to 6:53 mark, you clearly see Hawes right there the whole time watching the play, Asik was running to the basket when he got the pass, and Hawes fouled him. Now look at it and explain to me how Asik was wide open. Asik was nowhere near the basket until Watson passed it to him. Watson had PLENTY of space to stop his dribble or dribble the ball the other way and draw the foul. If you really sit there and tell me that he was wide open, then this makes me question your knowledge of basketball..

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-11-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 05-11-2012, 08:50 PM         #59
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
He's a professional basketball player he should be able to hit 1 free throw. That's like being a professional baseball player and not being able to lay down a sac bunt. I blame Asik be missed the shots.
 6 years ago '04        #60
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Anyone that doesn't blame Watson for putting Asik in that position when he had all that space to dribble the ball out and draw a foul don't know sh*t about basketball..Just look at the video that I posted and you'll see what I mean. If you can't see that Watson had space to dribble out the clock and that Hawes was right there with Asik watching the whole play is blind and dumb..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy