CJ Watson's end of season Message

most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
Sure he shouldnt have passed the ball to Asik at the end but you cant base this sh*t on one play. Its a team game. Hes probably eating this lost right now but there was a whole bunch of shoulda coulda woulda's in this series that didnt go our way.

Back to the drawing board. Once Rose went down, pretty much any chance at a championship went with that. Sure I think we should have still made the ECF but like I said, full of shoulda coulda woulda's. Like Thibs said, theres only one team thats gonna be satisfied come the end of the season and thats whoever wins the championship. Everyone else failed.

Hopefully we can have a nice offseason and get everyone healthy. sh*t maybe even make a trade or two to help D Rose out more. Another primary scorer. As long as Rose, Noah, Deng, Taj, and Asik is back, I think we still have another shot at a championship. Ill even take a healthy Rip. Now Boozer, if we can find anyway to dump him off to somebody else, ill be happy. Doubtful though cause of the big contract. Taj deserves to start over Boozer! Boozer has a 70mill contract. There is no reason for him to be benched damn near the entire 4th quarter of every game.
 6 years ago '04        #22
j_dub23 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$267 | Props total: 71 71
 carden2 said:
then why he out there?
Ummmm because Noah hurt, duh, he's there for defense and rebounds, he neva scores, dude avg. is 3 pts, why r u passing him the ball, when WE HAV THE LEAD!!
 6 years ago '04        #23
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4504 4504
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i see he and derrick take dilligence in their bulls hooked on phonics classes
 Frank Hampton said:
Beat me to it
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]


Between his contract with the Bulls and what Adidas is paying him, im sure he doesnt give one single fu*k. Amazes me how another grown man can talk about another man thats in a whole better situation than them
 6 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,247 | Props total: 10686 10686
 mistatnn said:
Between his contract with the Bulls and what Adidas is paying him, im sure he doesnt give one single fu*k. Amazes me how another grown man can talk about another man thats in a whole better situation than them
well sh*t if you asked derrick rose, he's in a worse situation than most people, because the fame/money and publicity doesn't fit his "personality"...


oh and he can't read.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Ill Fred 
space
avatar space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 458 458
 sho 2010 said:
He did play horrible

Which was a surprise

Becuz he is a better fit then Drose obviously and the teams better without him

Wait....are you stupid or just really dumb?
 6 years ago '04        #26
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 675 675
 joshdogg26 said:
"for this lose"

bulls need to hire a tutor
thought I was the only one that saw this
 6 years ago '12        #27
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 2769 2769
I blame Boozer!
 6 years ago '10        #28
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
to many pus*y a.ss bulls fans just looking for somebody to blame.
 05-11-2012, 04:04 PM         #29
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
to many pus*y a.ss bulls fans just looking for somebody to blame.
Yea cuz every time the Heat play like sh*t its..

-Our bench sucks.
-Battier can't play.
-Joel Sucks.
-Our rotations suck.
-Norris Cole sucks now.
-Mike Miller is a has been.
-Mario Chalmers is a terrible PG.
-Chris Bosh is overrated.
-We have an Asian coach.

shut the fu*k up and


We can't say anything when our second "star" goes 1-11 with 4 TOs and sits the 4th quarter of a potential close out game during crunch time cuz he's a liability..

and can't say anything about CJ Watson who supposed to be a point guard but can't..

-Handle the ball, period.
-Has no idea how to utilize a screen
-Cant handle a simple trap
-Cant handle ball pressure
-Has little to no basketball IQ
-Has no balance or vision going to the hoop
-Makes poor decisions


Heat fans are comedy.


Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 05-11-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Its not entirely his fault

Too much expectations for a back up that's more of a shooter than a facilitator. And n*ggas wanna blame him more than asik. Yea asik is a sh*t ft shooter but he couldn't atleast hit 1?
what do you mean "he couldnt atleast hit one"? he is a bad free throw shooter, and did what bad free throw shooters do...especially in crunch time. that sh*t was COMPLETELY his fault, you dont pass the ball to a guy that shoots less then 50% with the game and season in the balance.
 6 years ago '05        #31
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
but at least he owned up to his shortcomings in the series, he played horrible, and his counterpart (jrue) shined in a few games
 6 years ago '10        #32
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 2900 2900
 Kingpin 313 said:
One play doesn't deside the entire game
English please
This dude needs to pick his head up. He's better than what people is making him out to be.
 6 years ago '04        #33
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,898 | Props total: 3633 3633
You cannot pull all this blame on Watson.

Sure he made the "signature" play that a lot of Bulls fans will remember years down the road when thinking back to this series. But at the end of the day if Rose doesn't have a freak accident injury who knows if this series even goes 6 games and obv Watson's not in the game. If Noah doesn't go down Asiks not in.. You can't get mad at a back up making a mistake, that's why he's a back up. Sure, it was a boneheaded play, but it happens. NOBODY is perfect. Who knows, in another world if somehow Rose was healthy and it was the same situation and HE DIDNT PASS what if he goes to the line and bricks them both

Wouldn't be the first time

[video - click to view]

 05-11-2012, 04:44 PM         #34
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
You cannot pull all this blame on Watson.

Sure he made the "signature" play that a lot of Bulls fans will remember years down the road when thinking back to this series. But at the end of the day if Rose doesn't have a freak accident injury who knows if this series even goes 6 games and obv Watson's not in the game. If Noah doesn't go down Asiks not in.. You can't get mad at a back up making a mistake, that's why he's a back up. Sure, it was a boneheaded play, but it happens. NOBODY is perfect. Who knows, in another world if somehow Rose was healthy and it was the same situation and HE DIDNT PASS what if he goes to the line and bricks them both

Wouldn't be the first time
If you ask any real Bulls fan, who watched the game..
no one is basing it off of ONE play.

He's been awful all season.
He's been awful in the playoffs.
And he was a cancer 8 out of the last 10 possessions of the game.
Taking horrible fouls sending Philly to the line.

Playing hero ball. Having no one touch the ball besides himself on
like 6 possessions, and then taking horrific shots. Most of which were
straight up bricks or air balls.

Its not just one possession, its the fact that he basically has 0 basketball IQ
and showed it in the last 5 minutes of the game.
 6 years ago '11        #35
GrindPOWER$ 398 heat pts398
space
avatar space
space
$20,330 | Props total: 15748 15748
why he blaming him self the person to blame hear is BOOZER AND ROSE...BOOZER FOR IS INCONSTANCY AND ROSE FOR NO BEING WISE WHEN HE GOES HARD TO THE BASKET.
 6 years ago '05        #36
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 6 6
 joshdogg26 said:
"for this lose"

bulls need to hire a tutor
This message is approved by D.Rose..
 6 years ago '11        #37
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,131 | Props total: 5305 5305
 carden2 said:
then why he out there?
U watch the game? Asik was the main reason bulls were in position to win
 6 years ago '04        #38
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 mistatnn said:
Sure he shouldnt have passed the ball to Asik at the end but you cant base this sh*t on one play. Its a team game. Hes probably eating this lost right now but there was a whole bunch of shoulda coulda woulda's in this series that didnt go our way.

Back to the drawing board. Once Rose went down, pretty much any chance at a championship went with that. Sure I think we should have still made the ECF but like I said, full of shoulda coulda woulda's. Like Thibs said, theres only one team thats gonna be satisfied come the end of the season and thats whoever wins the championship. Everyone else failed.

Hopefully we can have a nice offseason and get everyone healthy. sh*t maybe even make a trade or two to help D Rose out more. Another primary scorer. As long as Rose, Noah, Deng, Taj, and Asik is back, I think we still have another shot at a championship. Ill even take a healthy Rip. Now Boozer, if we can find anyway to dump him off to somebody else, ill be happy. Doubtful though cause of the big contract. Taj deserves to start over Boozer! Boozer has a 70mill contract. There is no reason for him to be benched damn near the entire 4th quarter of every game.
Yes you can. When the game and series is on the line, don't you want your 80% free throw shooter on that line and not your 48% free throw shooter. You're supposed to know your personnel, and Watson fu*ked up big time. He should've held that ball because he was the best FT shooter on the court for the Bulls. He had NO REASON to pass Asik the ball. Run time off the clock and knock down your free throws. That would've made Philly call timeout and forced them to shoot a 3-pointer. That play was the reason why everything turned out like it did...
 6 years ago '04        #39
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Tony Franks said:
U watch the game? Asik was the main reason bulls were in position to win
Him and Taj..
 6 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
If you ask any real Bulls fan, who watched the game..
no one is basing it off of ONE play.

He's been awful all season.
He's been awful in the playoffs.
And he was a cancer 8 out of the last 10 possessions of the game.
Taking horrible fouls sending Philly to the line.

Playing hero ball. Having no one touch the ball besides himself on
like 6 possessions, and then taking horrific shots. Most of which were
straight up bricks or air balls.

Its not just one possession, its the fact that he basically has 0 basketball IQ
and showed it in the last 5 minutes of the game.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy