Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
no way in hell.

most dominant big man in the game > a slow out of shape headcase who's only productive when the ball is in his hand
this is sadly true... Bynum has been bi*chmade and only shows up when he wants to
 6 years ago '05        #62
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Bynum was content with his game 1 performance and then proceeded to give zero fu*ks
 6 years ago '05        #63
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Armen87 said:
at one point he was passing pretty well out of the double. then I guess he decided scoring is better than passing and would either get a turn over or take the shot
not really

he was terrible on offense when Kobe was out because he couldnt handle being the main guy on O

Teams figured out how to stop him
 05-11-2012, 01:52 PM         #64
mapm5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much talent and so much apathy...a potent combination
 05-11-2012, 02:33 PM         #65
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Mike Brown bi*ch a.ss you not going to appreciate him and rely on Kobe all the damn time he's getting old and he can't carry a team to a championship by his self with Crazy Ass Metta.

Ask A.I. or Carmelo how it feels to have Zero's around you and have all the Pressure in the world to win. But can't do it by your damn self. You have a talented Center and you don't get him the ball early and bench him, then he's saying fu*k The Lakers when with out me if your NOT going to use me.
 6 years ago '10        #66
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
plz dont tell me u wrote all this sh*t unless ur liek a sports analyst or some sh*t

fu*king TOO LONG DID NOT READ DONT GIVE A fu*k BOUT THIS sh*t MAKE IT CONCISE
 05-11-2012, 03:03 PM         #67
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum just mentally aint there like Pau last playoffs, sh*t Pau prolly going soft too but aint showin it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #68
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,479 | Props total: 1036 1036
I don't get what's going on with this n*gga man, he's in position to be the man on the. Most stories franchise in a few years and already has a few rings under his belt putting him in the position to be cemented in greatness forever, but he's d!cking it away with his d!ck moves.
 6 years ago '05        #69
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Say what you want about Dwight but he has won 3 DPOY's in a row for a reason... You see how sh*tty that Orlando D and team as a whole is without him right? Bynum would have been kicked out of the NBA with the way he acts if he was on that Magic team this year... I guarantee you if Orlando said they'd swap Bynum for Dwight Buss would personally drive Bynum to Orlando..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy