Why Andrew Bynum is the worst.

most viewed right now
 85
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2012, 04:03 AM         #41
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
His attitude aint no worse than shaqs when shaq was in LA

or miami for that matter. . .
Shaq complained, and sh*t. But Shaq dominated. If you cry for the ball and score 35 when you get it, while winning games. Who can say anything. But when you have this attitude as if you should get every pass, every call, never sit down, never yelled at about a blown a.ssignment, etc. and you still aren't dominating when everybody is going out of their way to make you happy you are a problem.

n*gga got the case of "it wasn't my fault". Plays D and doesn't help the help just so his man don't get the basket "it wasn't my fault". Passes out of the double and it doesn't convert into a basket "it wasn't my fault". Yes Andrew that sh*t is your fault, and it's a lot of different things you can do to impact the game other than have 30 points.

Andrew's mental will stop him from being one of the all time great centers and prevent the Lakers from winning more rings in the near future if he doesn't change. But at this point I doubt he will.

It's hard to watch your team be one of if not the most talented team in the league and can't compete due to sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '09        #42
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,213 | Props total: 23645 23645
lol at anyone who ever thought this dude was better than Howard
 05-11-2012, 07:08 AM         #43
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lazy spoiled a$$ kid, gets ten blocks and doesn't care the rest of the series. Doesn't even care if he wins or loses, he's still paid and still a d!ckhead.

Plus being drafted at 17, he's still a kid. He hasn't matured like Kobe has.

I'm afraid for OUR center position.
 05-11-2012, 07:08 AM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid is a f*ggot...
 6 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,173 | Props total: 23443 23443
 SOCIALITE said:
Shaq complained, and sh*t. But Shaq dominated. If you cry for the ball and score 35 when you get it, while winning games. Who can say anything. But when you have this attitude as if you should get every pass, every call, never sit down, never yelled at about a blown a.ssignment, etc. and you still aren't dominating when everybody is going out of their way to make you happy you are a problem.

n*gga got the case of "it wasn't my fault". Plays D and doesn't help the help just so his man don't get the basket "it wasn't my fault". Passes out of the double and it doesn't convert into a basket "it wasn't my fault". Yes Andrew that sh*t is your fault, and it's a lot of different things you can do to impact the game other than have 30 points.

Andrew's mental will stop him from being one of the all time great centers and prevent the Lakers from winning more rings in the near future if he doesn't change. But at this point I doubt he will.

It's hard to watch your team be one of if not the most talented team in the league and can't compete due to sh*t like that.
I'd say one of the most talented, besides the KGB you really have no other dependable guys, and that was the thing since the start of the season, thing is in the playoffs you cant hide your issues as well because the same team gameplans for long stretches instead of diff. teams every game
 6 years ago '11        #46
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,173 | Props total: 23443 23443
 SoFresh170 said:
those t*ts in op's avy
haaa fu*k with me
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #47
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,173 | Props total: 23443 23443
 thegoldenhero said:
lol at anyone who ever thought this dude was better than Howard
offensively, yes, but his attitude is one of the biggest wildcards I've ever seen. Howard doesn't care about points as much as Bynum does, as long as he plays D and his shooters are firing he feels good. he never gave up on the court and I'll give howard that.
 6 years ago '07        #48
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
I will have a heart attack if we trade howard for bynum this summer. But I feel that is something both teams will pursue hard if dwight doesn't sign the extension.

I don't want this cat no where near my team
 6 years ago '11        #49
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,173 | Props total: 23443 23443
Funny how dudes was coming at me heavy before the game for posting this article. After the game they dont want nothing to do with that n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #50
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 143 143
OMG@a hate thread dedicated to another man. Hoe a.sses.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3781 3781
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
no way in hell.


most dominant big man in the game > a slow out of shape headcase who's only productive when the ball is in his hand
I was gonna fix that for you but I won't.

I will just say Dwight is just as big of a headcase, he just handles his more slick and with a smile. He is NOT effective with the ball in his hands and is only dominate on defense.

Bynum>>
 6 years ago '05        #52
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
I'm still loling at Doris Burke saying Drew was 3% body fat.
 05-11-2012, 08:49 AM         #53
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Bynum >>>>


when he 's motivated there is no better Center in the league and he's been motivated all year it seems...This Classic


when i seen this i knew the kid was gonna be special

Shaq was old an slow, Bynum was suppose to blow by him
 6 years ago '07        #54
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 35 35
i hate his attitiude
 6 years ago '04        #55
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 1395 1395
have a bad stretch: Bynum is the worst.

have a good game: Bynum is the future.

Sports journalism is poor.
 6 years ago '07        #56
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
 Veno da Don said:
I was gonna fix that for you but I won't.

I will just say Dwight is just as big of a headcase, he just handles his more slick and with a smile. He is NOT effective with the ball in his hands and is only dominate on defense.

Bynum>>
Bynum doesn't even know how to pass out of double teams and ignores cutters. Some great offense player
 6 years ago '12        #57
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
I want howard fu*k it...the op has a point bynum is a child and he has no-showed for the past 2 games. At the very least Howard shows up on defense
 6 years ago '09        #58
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
To much of a diva, he is the 2nd best Center in the NBA behind D-12, but he can't be checking out of games because he does not get his way, granted he is still extremely young, but extremely skilled at his age being 7 foot, he just needs to grow up and play.
 05-11-2012, 10:53 AM         #59
tswizzle24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I k!ll TREES said:
Its like bynum is a charzard and mike brown is ash
 6 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,150 | Props total: 5334 5334
Bynum is a beast, but dude was completely accurate with what he said.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy