most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
riewasabi 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 415 415
 itzjmoney510 said:
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif???

[pic - click to view]

.....The internet
 6 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
Just seen this and Marvel finally got it right! The movie characters were in sync with the comic characters for the most part and the action @ the end was entertaining. Still wish there were more action, hopefully the success of this movie and the anticipation of the second one will open the action and budget more. Still a damn good Marvel comics movie overall, CAPCOM SHOULD TAKE NOTES!

My fav parts were when Cap tolk Hulk Smash and ofcourse Hulk slanging Loki in the floor and in he air. BOL Whomever thought of that is a genius!

For those that didn't see the true ending with the Thanos trailer....

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-12-2012 at 10:05 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 nightmare said:

Shopped
 6 years ago '08        #84
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Dee Grande said:
there's nothing "ingenious" about a movie that can't stand on its own. then telling noobs to watch 10+ hours of other movies just to understand it (especially when the story is barely coherent and requires guesswork, even if you've seen the others). that's the easiest thing you could possibly do. the way godfather 2 handled the past, for example, is "ingenious." avengers is basically just an excuse to have a bunch of superheroes on screen.
Unless that is the plan from the start. The movie does not stand on it's own because it's not meant to, we knew that from the start, from the moment Sam Jackson showed up in Iron Man's living room. Why are you surprised? Why is it a bad thing?

You cannot compare the Avengers and The Godfather. The Godfather is a completely original movie where backstory can be played with. Not to mention, how many characters had to have the past explained in The Godfather? With the Avenger's, you have DECADES of origin story's that you have to fit in, and to do that with 4-6 characters in a movie that is already 2hrs and 20 min would result in a huge clusterfu*k.

So how do you properly introduce a character to not only fanboys out there, but to the non-comic reading masses?? Yes, it's a money making tool, but honestly, it's the best(and easiest) way to go about it. Also, I'm not sure if your aware the Avenger's was a comic that a bunch of superheroes in it, so obviously a movie adaptation would be the same thing.

Dee Grande said:
and during the movie, fury says that he wants to bring the avengers together, but a govt official - who sounds pretty disgusted about what he saw the first time around - reminds him that the 'avengers initiative' has been canceled. maybe 'mission' was the wrong word, but there's obviously some team history that the audience got left out of. i'm not talking about [some of] them simply knowing who each other are.
Or it could be that since the gov't got their hands on the Terressatt(sp?) and planned on creating an stockpile of weapons that could not be rivaled by any army, planetary and beyond, they decided to place their faith in that than 5 superheroes that each had their own flaws. Tony Stark(egotistical,.. you know the speech), Thor(currently in another galaxy) Hulk(self explanitory) and Cpt America (been in a frozen state the last 70 years).

Dee Grande said:
the loki questions are answered in thor? where? last i checked, this dude was a butthurt adopted kid stranded in space/invisible. then i watch avengers and he's not only present, but randomly pissed at earth people and on some kind of political kick
Between Thor and the Avenger's, What I gathered is Loki is upset he would not be the king of Asgard and hates Thor because of it. Thor has appointed himself the Gaurdian of Earth(as stated by Thor himself in the movie), and the biggest "fu*k you" to Thor he could think of was to enslave the planet Thor protects. I may be wrong about this but while talking with Thanos' right hand man, I could have sworn they took credit for getting him from whatever interplanetary dimension he was stuck in to get the cube. But as I said, I could be wrong on that.

Dee Grande said:
article about the movie's holes:
I'm not saying they're are not holes, or that this is a perfect movie, but I do think the good completely outweighs the bad, to the point that a lot of these "glaring" flaws are just nitpicking.
 6 years ago '04        #85
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
 Shizz said:
Anyone knows what he said when he walked away ?? That sh*t was so funny can't even hear it on the bootleg lol
Puny God
 6 years ago '04        #86
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 riewasabi said:
Favorite scene in Avengers:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2nd Favorite Scene:

[pic - click to view]

DAAAAAAAAMMMMNN
 6 years ago '10        #87
space
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #88
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
Movie was OK...wasn't great...that Hulk scene was dope though...and gif looks like it's from the HD CAMRip AC3 H264 CRYS ...
 6 years ago '10        #89
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif???

[spoiler - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy