Hulk smash! (Avengers spoiler)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2012, 04:27 AM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 riewasabi said:
Favorite scene in Avengers:

[pic - click to view]

this a dvd rip?? cause i know damn well this not in trailer
 05-11-2012, 04:30 AM         #62
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

The whole movie was a sinking hole. So many plot holes and scenes that didn't even make sense.

But to the general public they'll eat up anything with explosions

sheep
 6 years ago '05        #63
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4758 4758
I thought the part where Hulk says he's always angry and changes mid sentence was cool...

the OP gif is nuts though, caught the whole theater off guard...
 6 years ago '07        #64
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
saw that sh*t last night...couldnt stop laughin at this scene n when hulk snuffed thor
 6 years ago '07        #65
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Another part that was not bust your gut funny but had me cracking up was when tony stark shocked Bruce with w/e he had then stared him in his eyes ...when he tried to turn him to the hulk
 6 years ago '07        #66
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
I was almost tight that I saw the gif. but that sh*t is boss.
 6 years ago '09        #67
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 nightmare said:
Now black chicks need to watch out for White and Asian girls
 6 years ago '05        #68
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

The whole movie was a sinking hole. So many plot holes and scenes that didn't even make sense.

sheep
You're right but you must hate life if you can't look past stuff like this and enjoy entertainment value.
 6 years ago '04        #69
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That is pretty damn good quality for a gif T/S. Where the fu*k is the link for that rip?
what this guy said!
 6 years ago '04        #70
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

sheep
 TruRoux said:
I agree. Tho the masses loved it. It was an okay movie IMO.

Had some great scenes an all but nuffin spectacular. Amazing spiderman will be superior.

Considering that you have bill batson in ya avy tho....u could be dc biased

DC4Life
now while i agree with the parts about plot holes and scenes that didn't make much sense i dont think they had to develop the characters isn't that what all the other movies are for??
 6 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 facility651 said:
now while i agree with the parts about plot holes and scenes that didn't make much sense i dont think they had to develop the characters isn't that what all the other movies are for??
exactly, there was literally a 2hr back story for each character.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 facility651 said:
having to see 5+ movies in order to understand 1 is crazy (which still doesn't quite explain hawkeye and black widow). but that aside, this movie is missing stuff that it should've done itself. especially when it's supposed to be its own franchise. you don't even get a proper origin story of the avengers as a team. or why loki is so pissed (not to mention, alive). there's a gigantic hole between the previous movies and this one. the movie starts in their 2nd (at least) mission. character development isn't something you just do once. other than iron man toward the end, this movie had pretty much none of its own.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2678 2678
N|gga!

best scene in movie history...lol
 6 years ago '10        #74
riewasabi 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 415 415
 Dee Grande said:
having to see 5+ movies in order to understand 1 is crazy (which still doesn't quite explain hawkeye and black widow). but that aside, this movie is missing stuff that it should've done itself. especially when it's supposed to be its own franchise. you don't even get a proper origin story of the avengers as a team. or why loki is so pissed (not to mention, alive). there's a gigantic hole between the previous movies and this one. the movie starts in their 2nd (at least) mission. character development isn't something you just do once. other than iron man toward the end, this movie had pretty much none of its own.
Yo peep this Hulk and Iron Man movie timeline:
 6 years ago '08        #75
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Dee Grande said:
The whole point was to do something different, giving each character their own movie as the background was ingenious. It beats adding 30-60 minutes to the movie to try and fit it all in. They had a plan from the start and they followed it. Not to mention it's been known since the first Iron Man, so you have no excuse to not be up on this.

And how is this not the first mission? The familiarity between the characters is because of the after credit tie ins in each movie and the fact that it all happens in the same universe! How many super hero movies openly acknowledge the other heroes residing in the same universe?

And the Loki questions are answered in Thor
 6 years ago '04        #76
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
hilarious!!
 6 years ago '08        #77
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 popsjenkins said:
The whole point was to do something different, giving each character their own movie as the background was ingenious. It beats adding 30-60 minutes to the movie to try and fit it all in. They had a plan from the start and they followed it. Not to mention it's been known since the first Iron Man, so you have no excuse to not be up on this.

And how is this not the first mission? The familiarity between the characters is because of the after credit tie ins in each movie and the fact that it all happens in the same universe! How many super hero movies openly acknowledge the other heroes residing in the same universe?

And the Loki questions are answered in Thor
there's nothing "ingenious" about a movie that can't stand on its own. then telling noobs to watch 10+ hours of other movies just to understand it (especially when the story is barely coherent and requires guesswork, even if you've seen the others). that's the easiest thing you could possibly do. the way godfather 2 handled the past, for example, is "ingenious." avengers is basically just an excuse to have a bunch of superheroes on screen.

and during the movie, fury says that he wants to bring the avengers together, but a govt official - who sounds pretty disgusted about what he saw the first time around - reminds him that the 'avengers initiative' has been canceled. maybe 'mission' was the wrong word, but there's obviously some team history that the audience got left out of. i'm not talking about [some of] them simply knowing who each other are.

the loki questions are answered in thor? where? last i checked, this dude was a butthurt adopted kid stranded in space/invisible. then i watch avengers and he's not only present, but randomly pissed at earth people and on some kind of political kick

article about the movie's holes:

Last edited by Dee Grande; 05-11-2012 at 04:37 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
riewasabi 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 415 415
:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #79
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif???
 6 years ago '06        #80
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 itzjmoney510 said:
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif???
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago