Hulk smash! (Avengers spoiler)

most viewed right now
 94
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2012, 03:27 AM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 riewasabi said:
Favorite scene in Avengers:

[pic - click to view]

this a dvd rip?? cause i know damn well this not in trailer
 05-11-2012, 03:30 AM         #62
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

The whole movie was a sinking hole. So many plot holes and scenes that didn't even make sense.

But to the general public they'll eat up anything with explosions

sheep
 6 years ago '05        #63
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
I thought the part where Hulk says he's always angry and changes mid sentence was cool...

the OP gif is nuts though, caught the whole theater off guard...
 6 years ago '07        #64
silenced_shotty 
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 169 169
saw that sh*t last night...couldnt stop laughin at this scene n when hulk snuffed thor
 6 years ago '07        #65
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 217 217
Another part that was not bust your gut funny but had me cracking up was when tony stark shocked Bruce with w/e he had then stared him in his eyes ...when he tried to turn him to the hulk
 6 years ago '07        #66
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
I was almost tight that I saw the gif. but that sh*t is boss.
 6 years ago '09        #67
MrPrez510 
space
avatar space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 98 98
 nightmare said:
Now black chicks need to watch out for White and Asian girls
 6 years ago '05        #68
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

The whole movie was a sinking hole. So many plot holes and scenes that didn't even make sense.

But to the general public they'll eat up anything with explosions

sheep
You're right but you must hate life if you can't look past stuff like this and enjoy entertainment value.
 6 years ago '04        #69
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 192 192
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That is pretty damn good quality for a gif T/S. Where the fu*k is the link for that rip?
what this guy said!
 6 years ago '04        #70
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 192 192
 Heisenberg said:
flawed movie.

wasn't that great.

The whole movie was a sinking hole. So many plot holes and scenes that didn't even make sense.

But to the general public they'll eat up anything with explosions

sheep
 TruRoux said:
I agree. Tho the masses loved it. It was an okay movie IMO.

Had some great scenes an all but nuffin spectacular. Amazing spiderman will be superior.

Considering that you have bill batson in ya avy tho....u could be dc biased































DC4Life
now while i agree with the parts about plot holes and scenes that didn't make much sense i dont think they had to develop the characters isn't that what all the other movies are for??
 6 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 facility651 said:
now while i agree with the parts about plot holes and scenes that didn't make much sense i dont think they had to develop the characters isn't that what all the other movies are for??
exactly, there was literally a 2hr back story for each character.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 facility651 said:
now while i agree with the parts about plot holes and scenes that didn't make much sense i dont think they had to develop the characters isn't that what all the other movies are for??
having to see 5+ movies in order to understand 1 is crazy (which still doesn't quite explain hawkeye and black widow). but that aside, this movie is missing stuff that it should've done itself. especially when it's supposed to be its own franchise. you don't even get a proper origin story of the avengers as a team. or why loki is so pissed (not to mention, alive). there's a gigantic hole between the previous movies and this one. the movie starts in their 2nd (at least) mission. character development isn't something you just do once. other than iron man toward the end, this movie had pretty much none of its own.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 3512 3512
N|gga!

best scene in movie history...lol
 6 years ago '10        #74
riewasabi 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 418 418
 Dee Grande said:
having to see 5+ movies in order to understand 1 is crazy (which still doesn't quite explain hawkeye and black widow). but that aside, this movie is missing stuff that it should've done itself. especially when it's supposed to be its own franchise. you don't even get a proper origin story of the avengers as a team. or why loki is so pissed (not to mention, alive). there's a gigantic hole between the previous movies and this one. the movie starts in their 2nd (at least) mission. character development isn't something you just do once. other than iron man toward the end, this movie had pretty much none of its own.
Yo peep this Hulk and Iron Man movie timeline:
 6 years ago '08        #75
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 Dee Grande said:
having to see 5+ movies in order to understand 1 is crazy (which still doesn't quite explain hawkeye and black widow). but that aside, this movie is missing stuff that it should've done itself. especially when it's supposed to be its own franchise. you don't even get a proper origin story of the avengers as a team. or why loki is so pissed (not to mention, alive). there's a gigantic hole between the previous movies and this one. the movie starts in their 2nd (at least) mission. character development isn't something you just do once. other than iron man toward the end, this movie had pretty much none of its own.
The whole point was to do something different, giving each character their own movie as the background was ingenious. It beats adding 30-60 minutes to the movie to try and fit it all in. They had a plan from the start and they followed it. Not to mention it's been known since the first Iron Man, so you have no excuse to not be up on this.

And how is this not the first mission? The familiarity between the characters is because of the after credit tie ins in each movie and the fact that it all happens in the same universe! How many super hero movies openly acknowledge the other heroes residing in the same universe?

And the Loki questions are answered in Thor
 6 years ago '04        #76
Djkommish6 
space
avatar space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 67 67
hilarious!!
 6 years ago '08        #77
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 popsjenkins said:
The whole point was to do something different, giving each character their own movie as the background was ingenious. It beats adding 30-60 minutes to the movie to try and fit it all in. They had a plan from the start and they followed it. Not to mention it's been known since the first Iron Man, so you have no excuse to not be up on this.

And how is this not the first mission? The familiarity between the characters is because of the after credit tie ins in each movie and the fact that it all happens in the same universe! How many super hero movies openly acknowledge the other heroes residing in the same universe?

And the Loki questions are answered in Thor
there's nothing "ingenious" about a movie that can't stand on its own. then telling noobs to watch 10+ hours of other movies just to understand it (especially when the story is barely coherent and requires guesswork, even if you've seen the others). that's the easiest thing you could possibly do. the way godfather 2 handled the past, for example, is "ingenious." avengers is basically just an excuse to have a bunch of superheroes on screen.


and during the movie, fury says that he wants to bring the avengers together, but a govt official - who sounds pretty disgusted about what he saw the first time around - reminds him that the 'avengers initiative' has been canceled. maybe 'mission' was the wrong word, but there's obviously some team history that the audience got left out of. i'm not talking about [some of] them simply knowing who each other are.


the loki questions are answered in thor? where? last i checked, this dude was a butthurt adopted kid stranded in space/invisible. then i watch avengers and he's not only present, but randomly pissed at earth people and on some kind of political kick


article about the movie's holes:


Last edited by Dee Grande; 05-11-2012 at 03:37 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
riewasabi 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 418 418
:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #79
Ari Gold 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$15,344 | Props total: 2347 2347
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif??? :nasmad:
 6 years ago '06        #80
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 itzjmoney510 said:
TS is ducking us....where da fu*k you get that gif??? :nasmad:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy