So Trouble From DTE Dissin A$AP Rocky Now?

most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7376 7376
 DelbertMengel said:


who the fu*k is this white dude? lol.
Wat he said at teh end about listening to himself is the realest thing I may have heard.
 6 years ago '11        #42
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Minister said:
yall n*ggas tryna squeeze dat information but nawl

i know these n*ggas and all that

he had da sh*t tatted on his arm he was in a group wittem


but jus listen to the jon geezy sh*t

if u goin in the industry, chances are 90% of the time u gon have to be a b00ty goblin victim


dont mean to bust ur bubble on ur favorite rapper
So Nas and Lupe took it up the butt? And OutKast did too? And Maino too?

Yeah, I'm gonna call bullsh*t. That dude tryin to put it in your cousin's butt had nothing to do with getting in the industry. He was just tryna turn your cousin out and used that as an excuse.
 05-10-2012, 01:26 PM         #43
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog dis sh*t is known

its not suprising

i hurd a few rappers say dey walked by def jam executive offices and seen interns takin it up the butt


man all dat conspiracy sh*t ain't no godamn theory that sh*t for real for real



and what makes u think, from behind a computer from west bumblefu*k who dont know a nas and lupe gon say what goes on behind closed doors

fat joe said he's 100% positive there are gay rappers and have worked with them


lil wayne and birdman, gay which means CMB, gay and weirdos

lets not talk about ye



dat sh*t is dat hollyweird sh*t man da industry is worse go learn u somethin go listen to professor griff
 6 years ago '06        #44
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
^ GO GET SOME pus*y AND STFU. EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS IRRELEVANT DUMB a.ss



DEAD a.ss I LOVE THIS n*gga ALBUM BUT THIS BEEF sh*t IS SOOOOOOO OLD ITS TURNING LIKE FLOPPING IN THE NBA.
 05-10-2012, 01:31 PM         #45
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight special man
 05-10-2012, 01:33 PM         #46
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how this thread turn into n*ggas talking bout b00ty?

 05-10-2012, 01:38 PM         #47
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jon geezy started talmbout rappers gettin taken to the back office behind the kitchen...

sh*ts been goin on


i fu*ks wit the n*gga trouble tho he a real nig
 6 years ago '11        #48
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Minister said:
dog dis sh*t is known

its not suprising

i hurd a few rappers say dey walked by def jam executive offices and seen interns takin it up the butt


man all dat conspiracy sh*t ain't no godamn theory that sh*t for real for real



and what makes u think, from behind a computer from west bumblefu*k who dont know a nas and lupe gon say what goes on behind closed doors

fat joe said he's 100% positive there are gay rappers and have worked with them


lil wayne and birdman, gay which means CMB, gay and weirdos

lets not talk about ye



dat sh*t is dat hollyweird sh*t man da industry is worse go learn u somethin go listen to professor griff
First off, I'm born and raised in Bk.

Second, I'm sure there are gay rappers, like they're gay doctors.

Third, I'm sure some do fu*k and to get ahead, like in every profession, that does go on. But don't sit here and act like you know it's required to get in the industry


and last, you actually told me to listen to prof griff? lol stop believeing everything that he says and think for yourself
 05-10-2012, 01:50 PM         #49
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by Minister; 05-10-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 05-10-2012, 01:52 PM         #50
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
First off, I'm born and raised in Bk.

Second, I'm sure there are gay rappers, like they're gay doctors.

Third, I'm sure some do fu*k and to get ahead, like in every profession, that does go on. But don't sit here and act like you know it's required to get in the industry


and last, you actually told me to listen to prof griff? lol stop believeing everything that he says and think for yourself
i dont, i know it first hand cuz this my cuzz like me and dis n*gga broke my moms bed wrestlin when i was 7 yrs old this my family

if u wanna believe in fairy tales, good for u



people wit money don't play
 6 years ago '04        #51
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133


how did this turn into a thread about homos3xuality?

boxden is obsessed with f*ggots
 6 years ago '10        #52
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Minister said:
n dat white dude just seem like dat white boy wit da good weed
lol i made the comment straight away. at the start it looked like he was disabled and jon geezy was doing some care in the community or something.


Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 05-10-2012 at 02:16 PM..
 05-10-2012, 02:14 PM         #53
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
lol i made the comment straight away. at the start it looked like he was disabled and jon geezy was doing some work in the community or something.
 6 years ago '05        #54
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
 Minister said:
i dont, i know it first hand cuz this my cuzz like me and dis n*gga broke my moms bed wrestlin when i was 7 yrs old this my family

if u wanna believe in fairy tales, good for u



people wit money don't play
broke the bed wrestling? sure buddy

lol


all jokes aside, the industry is full of homo's. i thought y'all knew this? but, every rapper has to get done up the a.ss for a deal? i think not bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #55
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
how did this thread turn

and not every rappers has to do some strange for a deal
 6 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Minister said:
i dont, i know it first hand cuz this my cuzz like me and dis n*gga broke my moms bed wrestlin when i was 7 yrs old this my family

if u wanna believe in fairy tales, good for u



people wit money don't play
what?
 6 years ago '10        #57
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Minister said:
yall n*ggas tryna squeeze dat information but nawl

i know these n*ggas and all that

he had da sh*t tatted on his arm he was in a group wittem


but jus listen to the jon geezy sh*t

if u goin in the industry, chances are 90% of the time u gon have to be a b00ty goblin victim


dont mean to bust ur bubble on ur favorite rapper
I can believe that. I had an insider reveal sum nasty homo sh*t regarding hip hop and not just the up and coming rappers. sh*ts sad u got bend over to spit. Pimp C knew what time it was.........
 6 years ago '05        #58
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 484 484
problem wit trap/street niccaz in the game... they think there more relevant than real artist...
u got a lil buzz but ya sh*t aint all that wordwide... maybe a few blocks... its like they want ppl to be scared of them...yea ok...
 05-10-2012, 02:58 PM         #59
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
dog dis sh*t is known

its not suprising

i hurd a few rappers say dey walked by def jam executive offices and seen interns takin it up the butt


man all dat conspiracy sh*t ain't no godamn theory that sh*t for real for real



and what makes u think, from behind a computer from west bumblefu*k who dont know a nas and lupe gon say what goes on behind closed doors

fat joe said he's 100% positive there are gay rappers and have worked with them


lil wayne and birdman, gay which means CMB, gay and weirdos

lets not talk about ye



dat sh*t is dat hollyweird sh*t man da industry is worse go learn u somethin go listen to professor griff
False. False. False.False.

Cool story bro, tell us another one.
 6 years ago '04        #60
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
a no name n*gga, from a defunct crew tweeting bullsh*t to get attention????? oh yeah that's real gangsta............... gtfoh....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy