Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan? (First Take Debate) (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan?
Ye$ 46 42.59%
No 62 57.41%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 Hold That said:
Lebron is not even in my top 3

1.Kobe
2.Duncan
3.Shaq

When you're talking greatest player ever, you have to measure it by Championships. I think he's the best "talent" since Jordan.

ESPN is notorious for sh*t like this, with so much Sponsorship money invested in him from day 1, and time and time again he fails in the playoffs, ESPN continues to oversell his greatness.
First ni99a to make some sense. It's all about victories and Championships, i could careless about MVPs. I want Rings
 6 years ago '05        #122
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 SeaJaiye said:
as a player, kobe is nowhere on bron's level. he's a one dimensional scorer kobe in his prime = losing 3-1 series leads in the first round

lebron in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs
jordan in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs

as a player, kobe cant compare
A one-dimensional scorer can't score 81 points in a game shooting over 50% from the floor.

And your argument of MVP Awards and deep postseason runs would make Shaq and Steve Nash the equivalents to Michael Jordan.

Just stop.
 6 years ago '06        #123
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
 SeaJaiye said:
as a player, kobe is nowhere on bron's level. he's a one dimensional scorer kobe in his prime = losing 3-1 series leads in the first round

Because MVP means a lot, like Nash's back to back...fkn fgt
 6 years ago '09        #124
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1885 1885
no one can ever argue that kobe is a better PLAYER than lebron so stop that. he's the heir to jordan and has the potential to pass him.
n*gga are you retarded... did you not listen to the video you posted??
 6 years ago '05        #125
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
once ppl get something in there head there no change it. LBJ could win 10 rings and ppl will still say MJ its like unwritten rule MJ is best period so w.e hating a.ss espn takes for granted how great LBJ is like he is a once in a lifetime player stop knocking the man sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #126
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
 SeaJaiye said:

looks @ sig...
 6 years ago '09        #127
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
once ppl get something in there head there no change it. LBJ could win 10 rings and ppl will still say MJ its like unwritten rule MJ is best period so w.e hating a.ss espn takes for granted how great LBJ is like he is a once in a lifetime player stop knocking the man sh*t
you're really over exaggerating if Bron won 10 titles and won all them finals mvp he is the number 1 player all time by a good margin...are you salty cause Kobe isn't on MJ's level?
 6 years ago '05        #128
kpeezy5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 2 2
Kobe is the best player since mj.... Hands down!!!! Stats ain't everything!!!!.... Kobe is greatest since mj...... Plus lbj has no post game, jump shot, footwork, ball handling skills or nothing he scores 80% of his points in transition and he hides in close game situations, he needs a comfortable lead to dominate games in the 4th.......
 6 years ago '04        #129
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #130
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 SeaJaiye said:
it is written in stone. he paid His dues................its His time

[pic - click to view]

12 WINS TO GO.

......lol you suck dude. we wll know OKC is winning it this year...
 6 years ago '06        #131
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Ace2125 said:
the thing about lebron game is you can be 5'8 with his game and still be very effective
you have got to be fu*king kidding me.

90% of his game is the combination of the speed, acceleration, STRENGTH, AND SIZE.

if lebron was under 6'6" he would be nothing more than deron williams.
 6 years ago '05        #132
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

"chosen one turns frozen one"

6 years ago '04        #133
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 kpeezy5 said:
Kobe is the best player since mj.... Hands down!!!! Stats ain't everything!!!!.... Kobe is greatest since mj...... Plus lbj has no post game, jump shot, footwork, ball handling skills or nothing he scores 80% of his points in transition and he hides in close game situations, he needs a comfortable lead to dominate games in the 4th.......

^^^couldnt have said it better myself, not to mention one of all time worst clutch players

i tell people all the time if lebron was 6'4" and 200 lbs with average speed, does he have enough true basketballs skills to be a dominant player except passing cause i think he is a exceptional passer?? the answer is no
horrific post game, horrible footwork, weak mid range jumper, average ball handling, good passer, and horrible in the clutch, just bulldozing players for lay ups and catching alley oops is most of his game
 6 years ago '10        #134
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 KeepinItTrill said:
so SeaJaiye are you in the prime of your LeBron d!cksucking, or can it progress even more?

me, I don't doubt your desire to be LeBron's # 1 cheerleader

k!ll yourself for suckin off a man so goddamn much

you just made me choke on a bowl hit man thts the worst
 6 years ago '12        #135
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 EnlightenMe said:
the pace of the game is higher but the starters also didn't get a break. no one in today's game could play those minutes without seeing dips in their efficiency either. wilt set the record for field goal percentage in a season and 3 of the top 5. wilt averaged more than 48 minutes in a season. excluding 8 minutes where he got ejected he played every minute of every game in an 82 game season playing at a faster pace where they ran more. no one in today's game could do that even with the technology and training available. there really was no such thing as a 6th man in those days. it was a different game.

nobody gave a fu*k on defense? so i guess bill russell didn't play in that era. and like i said before wilt played against the best in his era more often. wouldn't his numbers look better if he played against bill russell and those celtics teams less as well? kobe and bron have played each other less than 20 times in their career. wilt and russell played against each other 142 times in the same time frame. don't the players in today's game get the benefit as well for not playing against the best teams as often?

wilt's era had it's advantages but also it's disadvantages. not saying he would be as dominant averaging 50 but i honestly believe that he could still be the best player or atleast could be argued to be the best in any era of basketball.

Jordan d!ck Riders will downplay anyone that ever played to make him look better.

They also forget them Midget white boys they say wilt played against had the right to Elbow him in the back, Punch him in the rib, Jump on his back and bite him and he couldn't say or do sh*t about it but play it off... Let Some player have punched Jordan in the back as hard as he could or bite him to stop him from dunking .hahaha He would of been kicked out the game for good.. It's a difference between fans of Jordan and the game of basketball and Jordan is god freaks d!ck riding clowns..

Last edited by Julian; 05-10-2012 at 08:15 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #136
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Their stats look close but it doesn't tell you the actual reasons why it looks that way for people who don't know the game.

Kobe spent most of his career shooting from the perimeter so his FG% not going to be as high as Jodans or James who went to the basket more. James can Drive to the hoop but his shooting game is not on Par with Neither one of them.

KB and MJ- have post moves, Can shoot from anywhere, wants to be the man that wins it most of the time, and James don't have either.

It's not like they spent their entire careers winning a ring. But they both kept doing what they felt like even after people called them out on it. James seem to let the people dictate his game from day to day. He pass to much so he tries to shoot more, He shot to much so he tries to pass more, He was to soft and then he wants to be aggressive.

Maybe he just needs to say fu*k it. He can improve his game and still not give a fu*k enough to change what he wants to do on the court.
 6 years ago '11        #137
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,204 | Props total: 24670 24670
 xRapHeadx said:
He means since Jordan retired.

1.LeBron
2.Shaq(if Shaq could have stayed healthy and in shape, he'd be the GOAT)
3.Duncan
4.Kobe
:wtf: If you honestly think that lebron right now is better than duncan in his prime, i can already tell you dont know sh*t about basketball. TD is the best power forward of ALL TIME. He has 4 rings c*cksucker and was the finals mvp for all of them. Sit ya dumb a.ss down.
 6 years ago '11        #138
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,204 | Props total: 24670 24670
 Julian said:
Their stats look close but it doesn't tell you the actual reasons why it looks that way for people who don't know the game.

Kobe spent most of his career shooting from the perimeter so his FG% not going to be as high as Jodans or James who went to the basket more. James can Drive to the hoop but his shooting game is not on Par with Neither one of them.

KB and MJ- have post moves, Can shoot from anywhere, wants to be the man that wins it most of the time, and James don't have either.

It's not like they spent their entire careers winning a ring. But they both kept doing what they felt like even after people called them out on it. James seem to let the people dictate his game from day to day. He pass to much so he tries to shoot more, He shot to much so he tries to pass more, He was to soft and then he wants to be aggressive.

Maybe he just needs to say fu*k it. He can improve his game and still not give a fu*k enough to change what he wants to do on the court.
This. Lebron has had the most confusing nba career i can remember in a long time. He is as phyiscally gifted as anybody in the history of the league but hes so frail mentally. Hell get his ring[s] but i still dont see him as better than kobe and definitely not mj.

Thread/
 05-10-2012, 08:40 AM         #139
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
:wtf: If you honestly think that lebron right now is better than duncan in his prime, i can already tell you dont know sh*t about basketball. TD is the best power forward of ALL TIME. He has 4 rings c*cksucker and was the finals mvp for all of them. Sit ya dumb a.ss down.

Wrong!!!

Tony Parker was the finals MVP in 07
 05-10-2012, 10:04 AM         #140
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
^^^couldnt have said it better myself, not to mention one of all time worst clutch players
ur clueless
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy