Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan? (First Take Debate) (video)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan?
Ye$ 46 42.59%
No 62 57.41%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
the thing about lebron game is you can be 5'8 with his game and still be very effective
 6 years ago '08        #62
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 BlackandGifted said:
You must be 15

5 rings

carry on
robert horry, 7 rings. goat?
 6 years ago '07        #63
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 Arson said:
 6 years ago '08        #64
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
Ok. Take away Kobe and Jordan's rings. Then re ask the question..
 6 years ago '08        #65
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
You can't ever ask this question because there is too much bias that shades the truth
 6 years ago '10        #66
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
Yeah, he is. I can't recall ever watching a player like LeBron since Jordan.
 6 years ago '07        #67
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Ace2125 said:
the thing about lebron game is you can be 5'8 with his game and still be very effective
not true...

He picks up his dribble at the sight of pressure...not a good spot up shooter...cannot get to the rim in under 3 steps
 6 years ago '08        #68
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
no...simple answer, no debate needed unless u just like to talk.
 6 years ago '04        #69
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
The God (Me) already informed you of this, these guys are late, it is what it is, his numbers are the only ones comparable to Jordan, Kobes are not, Jordans career started @ age 21, if you look @ Lebron age 21-27 he accomplished more than Jordan if he wins a ring and MVP this year also he has two final appearances and Jordan did not make one until he was 28, and the fact he was in the N.B.A. age 18-21 that automatically puts him ahead of Jordan in that age range, it is what it is we all saw Kobe with no Shaq, Gasol, and Bynum and nothing was accomplished but a first round exit.

Live with it Live with it.
 05-09-2012, 04:27 PM         #70
ballislife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
not true...

He picks up his dribble at the sight of pressure...not a good spot up shooter...cannot get to the rim in under 3 steps

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #71
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 SeaJaiye said:
as a player, kobe is nowhere on bron's level. he's a one dimensional scorer kobe in his prime = losing 3-1 series leads in the first round

lebron in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs
jordan in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs

as a player, kobe cant compare
You forgot to add 6 rings with Jordan in and out of his prime, your c*cksuckin knows no limits.
 6 years ago '06        #72
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
Add to the fact Kobe entered his prime in 01, when he destroyed the Kings and Twin Tower Spurs to the get to the championship.

Nobody is as gifted as Lebron but there's more to basketball than speed,court vision and power. Kobe from 01-08>Any player not named Jordan.
 6 years ago '04        #73
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
what made Jordan so great was not only his stats!

Jordan did not have the greatest stats ever in the league!

Why not compare Lebron...stat by stat to Oscar Rob or someone?

why the obsession with making Lebron out to be Jordan?
 6 years ago '04        #74
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
when its all said and done...it is possible that Lebron can end up with better stats than Jordan.....

but so did many other players!

does that make them better?
 6 years ago '11        #75
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 X_WunderKind_X said:
What. about. Shaquille O'Neal. Or. Hakeem Olajuwon. did those guys fall off the face off the earth after jordan left
i read this. posted this. and left.
 6 years ago '04        #76
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Yeah, he is. I can't recall ever watching a player like LeBron since Jordan.
you must have never really watched Jordan then...its not even close...

not only did mike get biz in the reg season, but he would absolutely TAKE OVER in the playoffs...straight dominate! k!ller instinct. The ball was in his hand EVERY BIG PLAY.
 6 years ago '09        #77
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
why does lebron breed the worst stans on earth?
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Arson said:
According to their theory, you would think teammates and the organization have nothing to do with a championship, these guy are idiots, Kobe has one MVP Lebron is about to get his third, it speaks for it self, Shaq was the best player for three of those rings, and without Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Artest he would not have the last two, we all saw what happen when he was alone he threw his teammates under the bus and I remember seeing him get off a private plane in Chicago to meet with them, the only reason Lebron can not match up with rings is cause his teammates never matched up, Mo Williams is the greatest player he ever played with and I feel uncomfortable referencing him as the greatest @ anything, his first year with a great team they lost in the finals in my opinion that is not bad, I think we all know what will happen this year, who was the best player on Jordans and Kobe team when they won rings, Pippen is a 50 greatest and it took him till 28 to win it with him when he has had him since he was 24 and Rodman is the greatest rebounder ever, and Shaq was better than Kobe @ tha time of their rings, and each of the last two I felt like Kobe had the best team in the league for both.

Gasol is the best player in the league @ scoring around the basket, and Bynum has been the 2nd best center in the league for about the last 4 or 5 years, and we all know what Artest brings to the table with his defense a former defensive player of the year, Lamar Odom is a former sixth man of the year.

Anybody wanna tell me about the teammates Lebron had, I haven't heard a peep from Boobie Gibson since he left.

Case Closed.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-09-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
you must have never really watched Jordan then...its not even close...

not only did mike get biz in the reg season, but he would absolutely TAKE OVER in the playoffs...straight dominate! k!ller instinct. The ball was in his hand EVERY BIG PLAY.
Jordan never made it to a NBA finals until he was 28, Lebron will be going to his third this year @ 27, so you can cancel that one buddy, nice try though. Jordan does not know the stress of being in a N.B.A. finals and being the leader of the team @ age 22 or 26, but if he wants to know what that is like he can call and ask Lebron, I know that one will burn deep, Live with it.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-09-2012 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jordan never made it to a NBA finals until he was 28, Lebron will be going to his third this year @ 27, so you can cancel that one buddy, nice try though. Jordan does not know the stress of being in a N.B.A. finals and being the leader of the team @ age 22 or 26, but if he wants to know what that is like he can call and ask Lebron, I know that one will burn deep, Live with it.
Jordan went undefeated in the Finals though....one record that Bron wont be able to match.

your king aint the one man...but you will find out soon enough.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy