what 2pac meant by his comments about Quincy jones. Societies and Homosexuality

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2012, 10:31 AM         #1
18650 pageviews
45 comments

A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what 2pac meant by his comments about Quincy jones. Societies and Homos3xuality

3:04secs

[video - click to view]

right here professor griff of Public Enemy describes what 2pac was gettin at with the whole quincy jones beef, very interesting

[video - click to view]

7:10secs

[video - click to view]

Did they really k!ll MJ? was he only made white because it was unthinkable for the biggest star on the planet to be black

I've always said this illuminati stuff does exist in theory, its more or less the Government doin what they do by ensuring black people are never empowered.

45 comments for "what 2pac meant by his comments about Quincy jones. Societies and Homosexuality"

6 years ago '04        #2
opus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
"They say a Black man in the illuminati, last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"
 05-09-2012, 10:47 AM         #3
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since the 60's, homos3xuality is pushed into society as a normal behavior, the main way to change people perception about it was thru mass culture, wich is a degenerate form of popular culture.

About the Illuminati, I don't think there are back people in it. If the Illuminati is still in action (not sure about it), they may use black people.
 05-09-2012, 11:10 AM         #4
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 opus said:
"They say a Black man in the illuminati, last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"
even slave owners had black man workin for them

I think what is interesting is what MJ had to say, you can tell he was a real n*gga at heart. This has made me think they really did have him k!lled, coz anyone coulda easily of gave the doctor a nice lil pay package for 4yrs in jail, and he aint even in real jail
 05-09-2012, 01:44 PM         #5
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 annaba said:
U NEED MORE PEOPLE,WE DON'T BELIEVE U
funny thing is, that he is right
 05-09-2012, 01:53 PM         #6
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
Thank God the Iluminati isn't powerful enough to stop you aware, conscious people from putting up youtubes exposing them.

Although they seem to be powerful enough to do everything else. guess they just don't know how to use youtube yet.
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists”

J. Edgar Hoover

"Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity."

Marshall McLuhan

05-09-2012, 01:55 PM         #7
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
i dont know how some of yall learned to breathe with the stupid sh*t you believe
You're right.

One of the best way to be carefree is to be ignorant.
 6 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
I don't know sh*t about Illuminati but I do believe in the government or whoever runs this country have secret agendas to control the masses.
 6 years ago '04        #9
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
the issue about all this illumanti sh*t is y'all is wrong... the illumanti propaganda was created by the church to make them look bad... smart revolutionary people were in the illumanti back during the renaissance and sh*t...

the church made them look evil because they were against the church and their teachings... if anyone is evil it's the church....

not saying there isn't secret societies but it aint the illumanti... religious folk got it misconstrued
 05-09-2012, 01:57 PM         #10
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
I don't know sh*t about Illuminati but I do believe in the government or whoever runs this country have secret agendas to control the masses.

This is a reasonable point of view.
 05-09-2012, 01:59 PM         #11
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
the issue about all this illumanti sh*t is y'all is wrong... the illumanti propaganda was created by the church to make them look bad... smart revolutionary people were in the illumanti back during the renaissance and sh*t...

the church made them look evil because they were against the church and their teachings... if anyone is evil it's the church....

not saying there isn't secret societies but it aint the illumanti... religious folk got it misconstrued
The Illuminati was a secret society !

And since Vatican 2, the church has no more power of it's own. Even the pope is preaching for the NWO.
 05-09-2012, 02:01 PM         #12
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone actually show me where Pac said that about Quincy ?

Ive never seen real evidence just some illuminati obessed dudes saying it
 05-09-2012, 02:01 PM         #13
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:

You, of course, realize that that logic can be applied to justify any ridiculous conspiracy. If your rationale rationalizes EVERYTHING as plausible, then it isn't very useful, is it?

If I tell you that every black woman is a lizard from the center of the earth, and you tell me i'm an idiot, I'm just going to tell you

"Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity."

See how stupid that sounds?

Why are you talking about lizard ?

In your mind, conspiracy = lizard ?

What's you point ?

Consipiracies don't exist ?
 05-09-2012, 02:04 PM         #14
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
I can go make a youtube video right now "proving" that black women are secretly golddigging lizards from out of space and if yall say that's the stupidest sh*t you ever heard I can just tell yall "open your minds" and yall will believe it because it's on youtube.
You know people have been talking about these conspiracies thing since the 18th century right ?

The first book about the Illuminati was written 2 century ago !

Youtube is just the medium. It doens't determine the value of the information passing thru it.
 05-09-2012, 02:05 PM         #15
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-09-2012, 02:08 PM         #16
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
My point is that your response proves nothing because it explains everything equally.

I'm pointing out lizards because that's at least as ridiculous as a world-wide homos3xual Iluminati conspiracy, and yet I can rebut it just as authoritatively as you rebutted my criticism by simply saying

You see now?
Nope.

The probability of the existence of a worldwide conspiracy is superior than your lizard thing !

By the way, you do know that the Illuminati really existed in history.

You know that secret societies are an historical reality ?

You seem confused.

Talking about lizard.

So, to you conspiracies don't exist ?

WHY ?
 05-09-2012, 02:11 PM         #17
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
It's rumor coming from Prof Griff. I've never found any proof of it.

But Quincy is well known homos3xual.
 6 years ago '10        #18
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
griff sounds like posts in the KC
 05-09-2012, 02:29 PM         #19
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas actin like this cant be true, in a country (urs n mine) where not even 100 years ago they used to see us on the same level as animals

----------------------------------

DMX did touch on it, in where the hood at.. with the 'no love to homo thugs' line, which was always pretty weird to me

Last edited by A6249CF; 05-09-2012 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #20
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
lol at samuel l jackson having to have s3x with spielberg for star wars. one of the most stupid things i've ever heard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago