Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
sheeeeittttttttttt.........

If this the price at the store... I wonder what the price gonna go for flipping them hoes online after the sell out... Hmmmm I might cop 2 pair of shoes from now on..
 6 years ago '11        #22
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,339 | Props total: 25171 25171
how much the fu*k do you people bi*ching pay for shoes?

like even dunk can run a easy 150

so you wouldn't pay 50 more US for some breds...

da fu*k is going on right now

I live in canada too and jordan been 190-200 candian so if its going up to 200 US its only going up more here..
 6 years ago '10        #23
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,415 | Props total: 6247 6247
the fu*k

200+++ for some kicks
 6 years ago '07        #24
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
fu*k these new prices
 05-08-2012, 10:03 PM         #25
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Jordan LOVES people like you.

Brand Jordan Head: "Just raise the price to $250. These idiots actually use the cost of their SHOES as status symbols. Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous??? "

Thats right, you got it, show the world your worth.

Numbered js I've always loved growin up as a kid.. I couldnt get them then now I can.. I hate when people complain then still buy them.. not a status symbol to me Could give a fu*k less
 6 years ago '06        #26
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,564 | Props total: 35694 35694
This is America prices will continue to inflate forever. Its like movie popcorn. People will buy it regardless. Get your cake up or don't buy it.

However, if the quality ain't there I won't be coping either.
 6 years ago '04        #27
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 LeMar G said:
This is America prices will continue to inflate forever. Its like movie popcorn. People will buy it regardless. Get your cake up or don't buy it.

However, if the quality ain't there I won't be coping either.
 6 years ago '05        #28
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 specialk103185 said:
They gotta stop trying to compete with resale pricing. They see their shoes going 250-300 on ebay after they sellout in stores and salivating. But if they keep it up Nikes won't sell. If there's one thing they should learn from the prices is that $250 is too high of a shelf price. All the elites still sitting on shelves in my city. But the KD's are the first to sell out. People dont want to pay 200+ for kicks and if they don't mind it for 1 shoe, they will for 3 or 4 in the same month. The average sneakerhead is not cakin like that.
elites are gone where i'm from 2 if they dont sell in your town they will dump them onto other places where they will sell 3rd they dont care about the average sneaker head and frankly neither do i....its called a premium price point they are pricing sneakers like jordans out of average people's budget so they can push other nikes on to them rather than just sell jordans and other nikes just sit on the shelf alot of people that own sneaker stores are bi*ching because they say they have to buy a bunch of sh*t that dont move just to sell jordans and premium sneakers
 6 years ago '08        #29
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 bran007don said:
sounds like a broke bi*chhhhhhhhhhh

boy you just know...when you hear it..
like if a n*gga had money. why would you say sh*t like that. lol people hahha yall are funny...no this guy is funnny.

im getting regardless also.

same reason why you catch the extremely wealthy people in average size houses and middle class cars.
 6 years ago '08        #31
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
Thats some bullsh!t but not surprised to hear that....every shoe they retro is more than before....get that guap up and get ready
 6 years ago '05        #32
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
200 every other month for some shoes isnt really that much if you think about, unless you dont have decent income, to me higher prices will hurt resellers profits more so im all for it, and jordan brand quality has been sh*t, but half you n*ggas barely wear your kicks that much anyway lol

Last edited by hbk83; 05-09-2012 at 08:25 AM..
 05-09-2012, 11:21 AM         #33
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kool Aid said:
I was most likely gonna cop the Black Cements from a reseller, but off of sheer principle idk if I should even fu*k with JB/NIke anymore.
sh*ts been gettin outta hand dammit.
Im done with Js..
 05-09-2012, 11:43 AM         #34
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
[pic - click to view]

hahahahaha
 6 years ago '06        #35
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
This isn't true Nike confirmed that the Bred 4s will be 160,and the 11s will go up 5 to 185.
 6 years ago '08        #36
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #37
quanb24 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
According to MN they changed thier minds & will only increase the XI's $5

Sneakerheads Rejoice! After we announced that Jordan Brand would increase prices on two major Holiday Retro’s , They’ve now made it clear that they would keep prices the same but would only charge $5 more on the Air Jordan 11. Yesterday, the masses became disappointed after hearing about the price increase, but you can now look forward to this holiday season and expect to pay regular price for these two retro’s. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety and let us know what you think about Jordan Brand’s change of heart.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #38
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
 quanb24 said:
According to MN they changed thier minds & will only increase the XI's $5

Sneakerheads Rejoice! After we announced that Jordan Brand would increase prices on two major Holiday Retro’s , They’ve now made it clear that they would keep prices the same but would only charge $5 more on the Air Jordan 11. Yesterday, the masses became disappointed after hearing about the price increase, but you can now look forward to this holiday season and expect to pay regular price for these two retro’s. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety and let us know what you think about Jordan Brand’s change of heart.

[pic - click to view]

That's a bit of relief
 6 years ago '04        #39
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 bran007don said:
sounds like a broke bi*chhhhhhhhhhh

boy you just know...when you hear it..
like if a n*gga had money. why would you say sh*t like that. lol people hahha yall are funny...no this guy is funnny.

im getting regardless also.
Using the phrase "broke bi*ch" says more about you than you'll ever know son.

Congratulation on being able to show your wealth like the average kid working at Burger King.

Any time a child gets over a grand they feel that they have to show it off. Sad, pathetic even, but thats what children do. Yes you will buy regardless. Thats right you aren't broke, ignorant yes, but not broke.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 05-09-2012 at 05:07 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #40
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,710 | Props total: 2538 2538
knockoffs are in
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy