5 Facts You Might Not Know about Dreams

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2012, 04:39 PM         #121
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Crazy you mention that! A couple of weeks ago I feel like I astral projected but I was unsure because it was while I was under that sleep paralysis sh*t. I fall under sleep paralysis all the time and I despise it. This time I kind of just pushed forward, and obviously didn't move physically, but I felt myself leaving my body, walked downstairs, jumped outside, asked myself, is actually happening? I walked back inside, and shouted at my sister and she didn't respond. I panicked and woke up. But I had my doubts cause I've been on an astral projection and lucid dream research spree as of late and I thought it was a possibility that due to the fact it was on my mind so much, I just had a dream that I was doing it. But now I'm pretty sure I did...

Do you have a source on this?
If you woke feeling fresh and rejuvenated and full of energy then you astral projected, if you woke feeling tired and groggy then you had a false awakening.
 6 years ago '08        #122
thefireisreal 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 32 32
 PinkSmoke said:
Have the craziest dreams ever. Like some real psycic sh*t. For instance had a dream once that my grandfather died. Few days later mom called me and told me he was diagnosed with cancer. :nuts: Hate that sh*t. Lately, its been nightmare after nightmare. Last night dreamt that everyone around me. EVERYONE people i didn't know, was telling me I was in hell . and something about a 6 pointed star...was thinking it had something to do with the star of david but idfk.

are you a precog?

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2012, 05:07 PM         #123
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant control my dreams at all....i'd still be fu*king Sable from WWF in the middle of the ring from 13 years ago if I could.
 05-10-2012, 05:08 PM         #124
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am I the only one who dreams in succession, like 3 and 4 different short dreams whenever I have one. I'll wake up...fall asleep and get right into another one.
 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM         #125
Willy21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sht sometimes I dnt even remember I dreamed.... and I think I got psychosys cuz I became desinterested in some things
 05-10-2012, 10:30 PM         #126
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man with all this shadow sh*t going on its deuces to the WILD method....

I'll just stick with the DILD and MILD method now..... I been in sleep paralysis a few times and didn't hallucinate sh*t.... No noises, nothing... I been sitting there and been conscious through REM sleep...
 05-10-2012, 10:45 PM         #127
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
Man with all this shadow sh*t going on its deuces to the WILD method....

I'll just stick with the DILD and MILD method now..... I been in sleep paralysis a few times and didn't hallucinate sh*t.... No noises, nothing... I been sitting there and been conscious through REM sleep...
Maybe its because your not tired? I tend to see those shadow creatures when I am tired and sleeping on my back. Anyway its best not to see those bastards, cause they fu*k your mind up.
 6 years ago '11        #128
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
you really wanna dream. Take DMT.

6 years ago '09        #129
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
wow srsly shouldve never entered this thread this late......fu*k me

i had sleep paralysis once i heard noises behind me like scratching.........i was so scared i didnt sleep for 2 days no lie
 6 years ago '10        #130
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I had a dream a long time ago that I was getting up out of my bed to use the bathroom...not even gonna say what happened next, that sh*t felt so real

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person.

Samething happened to me once.
 6 years ago '06        #131
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,898 | Props total: 1165 1165
bump this bi*ch
 05-11-2012, 07:58 PM         #132
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Maybe its because your not tired? I tend to see those shadow creatures when I am tired and sleeping on my back. Anyway its best not to see those bastards, cause they fu*k your mind up.
That might be it... I always try to enter sp around 3 in the afternoon... I'm not tired, but I can sleep... I always to into sp... I can't move it takes me a minute to start moving... No hallucinations though....

Probably not getting the right vitamins...
 05-11-2012, 08:32 PM         #133
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Yup I have this problem on a regular basis. It's slow down for me tremendously, but less than a year ago I was going through this every other night, even sometimes MORE THAN ONCE A NIGHT.

i remember the 1st time i went through this, the shadows kept repeating "mine...mine...mine" in a creepy whisper like tone. A shadow with a hat was standing at the end of my bed, while the other shadows floated around me. and i felt so much fear in my body, i tried to yell for help, i tried to force my arms to move..it was as if it was so much weight holding me down, i tried to move my neck, i was terrified. I thought i was going to die, it was so real. when i woke up in that morning, my neck was extremely sore.

But then It started to happen to me so much that when i go through it, I knew it'll be over in no time. In your mind you're thinking its taking so long but its only seconds. I realized that, so when i realize i cant move, cant speak, I just sit there eyes open...waiting to get the power to move again. but the problem with doing that , thats when it started to happen more than 1 time a night. it was almost like a "oh you aint scared!?! Ill keep doing it till i get an reaction out of you".

the last time it happened to me, i gave up the f!ght. I laid there and i waited till whatever was happening was over. I let myself float, i let the shadows float around and i ignored the man with the hat. Im not sure if thats a good thing that i didnt f!ght the last time it happend, but it worked, i have been without this issue for months now. maybe they won and i lost and i just dont realize it yet.

I dont care what no scientist or doctor says, im almost sure thats some extraterrestrial experience. They want us to believe "oh its not real", naw they know whats going on, its a cover up.

and as crazy as i may sound saying that its more to this experience then they are telling us, You have no idea until you actuallly experience it for yourself.

People that has went through this would agree that sleep paralysis is an out of body experience. Something aint right.

I use to see hands moving around me, i floated off of my fu*king bed before, skinny shadwos floating around me...Naw fu*k that, that sh*t was real.

Weird...This threads on point....

I actually let them take over too. No man wit a hat or even sahwdow people, just voices and sleep paralysis. So I just said fu*k and let it go down ( Pause). Havent seen or heard from them since. Still get sleep paralysis from time to time doe. Guess they took over my soul lol.
 6 years ago '06        #134
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
im not about to try all that flying and sh*t in my dreams

fu*k around and start sleep walking and jump out the balcony or some sh*t
 05-12-2012, 09:44 AM         #135
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
im not about to try all that flying and sh*t in my dreams

fu*k around and start sleep walking and jump out the balcony or some sh*t
That's what the sleep paralysis is for.. To keep your body paralyzed so you don't act out your dreams..
 05-12-2012, 11:13 AM         #136
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The main thing I do for lucid dreaming is practice a threesome.......just in case
 5 years ago '10        #137
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Sleep paralysis is so fu*king scary...I experienced that sh*t yesterday from a nap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy