Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
DOG that dream where you can't move still scares the sh*t out of me...

You can't talk either.. it feels like somebody is covering your mouth and holding you down

I be tryna say a prayer in my mind

15 seconds later it releases lol
 05-09-2012, 09:23 PM         #102
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One time when I woke up from a lucid dream, I had sleep paralysis. Couldn't move and felt a presence near me. Next thing I notice is shadowy figure of a slim man, with a hat on. The man was pitch black and was standing there. I couldn't move and frozen on my bed. He then started coming towards me and then I closed my eyes. I swear man I was sweating and closing my eyes and sh*t. I peak with one eye and the fu*kin shadow man is right in my face, and bring his head towards me. I then wish with all my heart that the dude is gone. He then flies out the window.

That sh*t freaked me the fu*k out. I was fu*ked up for like a month man, and didn't really leave the house besides work and school. Then I learned how you f!ght them. You mentally prepare yourself and make them vanish. And poof! Those bastards are out. One thing I heard to f!ght them, is to hold your breath. I don't knoww about that but those shadow people freak me the fu*k out. Which is why I never sleep on my back now a days.
 6 years ago '06        #103
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 1252 1252
 Darkdrone said:
One time when I woke up from a lucid dream, I had sleep paralysis. Couldn't move and felt a presence near me. Next thing I notice is shadowy figure of a slim man, with a hat on. The man was pitch black and was standing there. I couldn't move and frozen on my bed. He then started coming towards me and then I closed my eyes. I swear man I was sweating and closing my eyes and sh*t. I peak with one eye and the fu*kin shadow man is right in my face, and bring his head towards me. I then wish with all my heart that the dude is gone. He then flies out the window.

That sh*t freaked me the fu*k out. I was fu*ked up for like a month man, and didn't really leave the house besides work and school. Then I learned how you f!ght them. You mentally prepare yourself and make them vanish. And poof! Those bastards are out. One thing I heard to f!ght them, is to hold your breath. I don't knoww about that but those shadow people freak me the fu*k out. Which is why I never sleep on my back now a days.

damnn wtf that sh*t is creepy...but who are they though and what do they want is my question
 6 years ago '11        #104
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 Darkdrone said:

6 years ago '04        #105
Yopez43 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0
damnn wtf that sh*t is creepy...but who are they though and what do they want is my question
These are hypnagogic hallucinations usually brought on by the anxiety and fear caused by sleep paralysis. I've had many instances of these "shadow people" lying next to me in bed, or hearing their conversations. Strangest was a stallion gently stroking my chin with it's hooves. That one fu*ked me up for awhile.
 6 years ago '07        #106
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Perplexity said:
"The Further" as in ? Like Astral Projection type sh*t?
Yes, in a way.

You would have to see Insidious to understand "The Further."
 05-09-2012, 09:58 PM         #107
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yopez43 said:
These are hypnagogic hallucinations usually brought on by the anxiety and fear caused by sleep paralysis. I've had many instances of these "shadow people" lying next to me in bed, or hearing their conversations. Strangest was a stallion gently stroking my chin with it's hooves. That one fu*ked me up for awhile.

It can't be a celebrity watching over me....

Why can't Morgan Freeman just sit in a chair, and start a monologue.

Wait.... I can make it what I want to....

I will have Jessica Jarrell lying by me......
 6 years ago '11        #108
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1425 1425
yea with the sleep paralysis sh*t only happened to me one time when i was a kid in my parents bed lol i wasnt even on my back i was on my stomach and i heard the shadow thing yelling at me but i couldnt understand what he was saying but it sounded evil as fu*k and scared me sh*tless lol other than that i havent had one since and i dont remember ever interacting in my dreams to the point where i can control what im doing by the time i ever realize its a dream its either close to ending or i never take advantage of it and say w/e and just wake up
 6 years ago '11        #109
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Man, I woke up from a dream before and I could not move AT ALL, it's happened a few times, sh*t is scary man
 6 years ago '09        #110
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
tha other night i had a crazy a.ss dream that i wuz best friends with chief keef. he got me mad 4 sum reason and i beat his a.ss but we wur koo again rite after it happened. then suddenly sum females with mustaches came 2 his house and he wuz talkin' 2 them but i couldn't figure out wut they wur talkin' about. :wtf: doesn't make sense at all
 6 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 Darkdrone said:

Dude, I'd literally have a heart attack or go insane if that happened to me.
No f*cking joke.
 6 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 billieskeet said:
2 and 5 are very true for me. I learned I could control my dreams when I was about 5 or 6. # 5 has happened to me a few times.
I had a dream a long time ago that I was getting up out of my bed to use the bathroom...not even gonna say what happened next, that sh*t felt so real

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person.
 6 years ago '08        #113
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
sh*ts creepy
 05-10-2012, 07:25 AM         #114
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Dude, I'd literally have a heart attack or go insane if that happened to me.
No f*cking joke.
Ya dude I thought I was crazy but then I found this video on youtube. I swear that month after seeing that hat man, made me paranoid. Legit, I was scared to be alone in some dark places at night by myself. Dude speaks the truth and everything he said made sense. Telling his experiences with shadow people and how they appear even during naps and sh*t. Those things can fly away if your mentally strong enough but I don't know what happens if you don't f!ght Check the video below, its pretty scary stuff how he describes seeing them.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Drone; 05-10-2012 at 07:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #115
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
I've had that sleep paralysis before..scared the mess out of me..
 6 years ago '04        #116
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
you are all dreaming RIGHT now

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #117
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1425 1425
So what is happening to you when you toss and turn all night but get up like you wasnt up all night trying to go to sleep ?
 05-10-2012, 02:32 PM         #118
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
i had 1 of those moments were i woke up but i couldnt move when i was a child

freaky sh*t
 TeddiGramz said:
You're lucky that you didn't see shadow people, hear footsteps, feel something lay on top of you, or sh*t like that...
Yup I have this problem on a regular basis. It's slow down for me tremendously, but less than a year ago I was going through this every other night, even sometimes MORE THAN ONCE A NIGHT.

i remember the 1st time i went through this, the shadows kept repeating "mine...mine...mine" in a creepy whisper like tone. A shadow with a hat was standing at the end of my bed, while the other shadows floated around me. and i felt so much fear in my body, i tried to yell for help, i tried to force my arms to move..it was as if it was so much weight holding me down, i tried to move my neck, i was terrified. I thought i was going to die, it was so real. when i woke up in that morning, my neck was extremely sore.

But then It started to happen to me so much that when i go through it, I knew it'll be over in no time. In your mind you're thinking its taking so long but its only seconds. I realized that, so when i realize i cant move, cant speak, I just sit there eyes open...waiting to get the power to move again. but the problem with doing that , thats when it started to happen more than 1 time a night. it was almost like a "oh you aint scared!?! Ill keep doing it till i get an reaction out of you".

the last time it happened to me, i gave up the f!ght. I laid there and i waited till whatever was happening was over. I let myself float, i let the shadows float around and i ignored the man with the hat. Im not sure if thats a good thing that i didnt f!ght the last time it happend, but it worked, i have been without this issue for months now. maybe they won and i lost and i just dont realize it yet.

I dont care what no scientist or doctor says, im almost sure thats some extraterrestrial experience. They want us to believe "oh its not real", naw they know whats going on, its a cover up.

and as crazy as i may sound saying that its more to this experience then they are telling us, You have no idea until you actuallly experience it for yourself.

People that has went through this would agree that sleep paralysis is an out of body experience. Something aint right.

I use to see hands moving around me, i floated off of my fu*king bed before, skinny shadwos floating around me...Naw fu*k that, that sh*t was real.

Last edited by cheguevara; 05-10-2012 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
sleep paralysis sounds crazy.

its like waking up while youre really high on DMT
 05-10-2012, 03:59 PM         #120
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Yup I have this problem on a regular basis. It's slow down for me tremendously, but less than a year ago I was going through this every other night, even sometimes MORE THAN ONCE A NIGHT.

i remember the 1st time i went through this, the shadows kept repeating "mine...mine...mine" in a creepy whisper like tone. A shadow with a hat was standing at the end of my bed, while the other shadows floated around me. and i felt so much fear in my body, i tried to yell for help, i tried to force my arms to move..it was as if it was so much weight holding me down, i tried to move my neck, i was terrified. I thought i was going to die, it was so real. when i woke up in that morning, my neck was extremely sore.

But then It started to happen to me so much that when i go through it, I knew it'll be over in no time. In your mind you're thinking its taking so long but its only seconds. I realized that, so when i realize i cant move, cant speak, I just sit there eyes open...waiting to get the power to move again. but the problem with doing that , thats when it started to happen more than 1 time a night. it was almost like a "oh you aint scared!?! Ill keep doing it till i get an reaction out of you".

the last time it happened to me, i gave up the f!ght. I laid there and i waited till whatever was happening was over. I let myself float, i let the shadows float around and i ignored the man with the hat. Im not sure if thats a good thing that i didnt f!ght the last time it happend, but it worked, i have been without this issue for months now. maybe they won and i lost and i just dont realize it yet.

I dont care what no scientist or doctor says, im almost sure thats some extraterrestrial experience. They want us to believe "oh its not real", naw they know whats going on, its a cover up.

and as crazy as i may sound saying that its more to this experience then they are telling us, You have no idea until you actuallly experience it for yourself.

People that has went through this would agree that sleep paralysis is an out of body experience. Something aint right.

I use to see hands moving around me, i floated off of my fu*king bed before, skinny shadwos floating around me...Naw fu*k that, that sh*t was real.
Wow never let those shadow people take me over. Sounds like nothing happens. Scary stuff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy