5 Facts You Might Not Know about Dreams

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
i tend to reach a lucid dream state at least once a week. I think it all started about 15 years ago. When I was younger I used to have two very reoccurring dreams that scared the sh*t out of me. I could never finish them and they went on for years. I used to tell my mom about them which prompted her to one day give me a book on dream interpretation. One of the things she also suggest and was also talked about it the book was finishing dreams.

Like a few other people mentioned earlier, its a lot about being able to remain calm enough to not wake up. Dreams give you brain the same senses that you get when your alive and when you get startled, scared, or too excited that reaction is what causes you to wake back up. anyways, once i was able to conquer those dreams (sounds stupid right?) i stopped having them on such a frequent basis. I probably haven't had one of those two dreams in 10 years.

My dreams have always been crazy epic, some are of the world ending type, some are scary running away from someone trying to k!ll me sh*t, some are just calm and fun. I stopped trying to change my dreams too much though. What I mean is i'm not the person who trys to turn every dream into a threesome (but thats cool too). Im one of those observant people in real life and im a lot the same way in dreams, I wanna see how sh*t plays out, I want to see sh*t that I know i may only see in a dream. This has lead to seeing some awesome because i've seen some real cool stuff, but Ive also seen some real horrible sh*t that i wouldnt wish anyone see. The thing is how do you keep going long enough to see them. Like the one guy said you have to be able to recognize things that make you know your dreaming. The light switch is a good one, the people you see is usually my biggest giveaway, sometimes the places im at arent the same as in real life and that gives it away (like i'll be at my job or something and it doesnt look like my job, or the city im in doesnt look like the city im in). How you travel is a dead give away too and a lot of the time the reason people wake up. Youll ride your bike and its going to fast or you hit that bump and all the sudden you are 20,000 feet in the air. Sometimes you'll be doing something and you just fall, it wakes you up...try going through with that fall and see where you end up...you might land on some jurassic park type sh*t or all the sudden you get that flash and you in a completely different scenario. I love running in my dreams because i never know where im going to end up. if im running from somebody all the sudden i'll get away and be in a place where its cool and im kicking it. other times ill be getting chased and then get on some guerilla warfare type sh*t (run around creating a parameter and then work my way back in to go in for the attack). sh*t is epic.

lastly, and sorry i wrote some sh*t this long, but what amazes me the most is how real dreams can be. in my dreams there is always people outside of me doing there own things, living a life. i like being able to interact with them. sometimes what i've seen and learned can carry over into a dream i have weeks later. its like no matter what dream i have im all in the same world (i guess my brain). i feel like i am supposed to have these dreams and see these things.
 6 years ago '04        #82
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1549 1549
I always dream I'm at the beach with so many random people I went to school with or random people I have met in life in general
 6 years ago '12        #83
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 931 931
I had a bomb dream lasts night, but when I realize I'm seaming and try to take controll of it I just wake up
 05-09-2012, 04:09 PM         #84
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many reps for powerful ? ?

offtopic I know but I'm curious
 6 years ago '10        #85
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 Perplexity said:
How many reps for powerful ? ?

offtopic I know but I'm curious
your pretty much there
 6 years ago '06        #86
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i've had that sleep paralysis sh*t happen to me a few times i didnt see no shadows or nothing since i couldnt even open my eyes but it was still a crazy feeling

newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm
imma read up on that lucid dreaming sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #87
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 TeddiGramz said:
You're lucky that you didn't see shadow people, hear footsteps, feel something lay on top of you, or sh*t like that...
i've had that happen to me a few times randomly..i hate that fu*king sh*t!!!..i can't recall ever having a bad dream but I don't even dream that often tbh..but when I do, it's the randomest sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #88
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Sometimes I think when I'm dreaming, I'm sleeping in this reality, but awake and moving in an alternate reality. When I am awake in this reality, I'm asleep in another reality.
 6 years ago '07        #89
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
dope...
 6 years ago '04        #90
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039
They say you dream every time you sleep its just a matter of remembering it. We did a study on it when I was in school. If you put a note pad next to your bed and go to sleep knowing you will dream, you will catch a piece of it even if its for a a few seconds. You can write it down and recall the dream in more later when you focus.
 6 years ago '06        #91
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
These are some good techniques..the writing on your hand sh*t works for me..everytime i see that D writing on my hand while im dreaming(stands for DREAM) im like Clark Kent stepping in a phone booth

05-09-2012, 08:27 PM         #92
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall are some lucky muthafu*kas........ I am not having luck with my lucid dreams.. I had two recently though but they were short.... In one I remember this random bi*ch sucking my d!ck all of a sudden I woke up and felt the contractions like I was nutting but nothing came out... That sh*t had me confused...

Then I remember I used to have dreams where I used to go to Florida and there was no road and there was only a BIG a.ss lake.... between two bridges... I wasn't lucid then, but I saw sh*t while it was happening.. The car I was a passenger in just went real fast and jumped over the water to the other side of the bridge... Sometimes it missed....

Ok.. Now recently I had a dream I was a passenger in a car... We were on a road and then we suddenly were flying over water in the car.. I didn't notice I was chillin... Then we went on a roller coaster course... Then I was back over water again... Then suddenly I was like, "Wait a damn minute. You can't drive over water." I looked down and then I tried to do a reality check with my hand then everything went black....

Also people with worrying about demons and sh*t.. There aren't any, unless you create them in your mind.. You shouldn't be scared to fly its in your head... I'm ready to fu*k some bad bi*ches doe...

I'm also going to spar with Goku, Naruto, Bruce Lee, etc....
 6 years ago '10        #93
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 Perplexity said:
I spent my last 3 years at college DEEPLY studying lucid dreaming. It started from some random conversation in philosophy class one day and I was hooked... Out of those entire 3 years I probably had a total of a 150-200 lucid dreams (one time I was able to consistently lucid dream for 2 weeks straight, thought I had this sh*t locked down and would be able to do it forever... sadly one day it just stopped )

You have to commit to it if you want to achieve lucidity, sometimes you might get lucky and get the accidental lucid dream but some people devote their entire lives to controlling their dreams. There are forums and sites dedicated to the "Art" of lucid dreaming. I've got a few tips for those who are interested :

1) Eat healthy, and work out. It makes a huge difference if you have a well balanced diet and a healthy active lifestyle (no lucid dreams for cambury )

2) Take melatonin 90-120 minutes before trying to fall asleep, melatonin is a naturally occurring compound found in plants and animals, NOT harmful. (it produces normally when you are in complete darkness and during other events) You can buy a big a.ss bottle for like 7 bucks at any type of pharmacy (cvs walgreens walmart). I would recommend starting at a small dosage and working your way up (starting out at 3mg, maybe working up to 10mg after a while, of course bigger doses cannot hurt you but if you just go from taking none to 10mg a night you may sleep too deeply to really remember your dreams) I love melatonin even when not trying to achieve lucidity, just as a sleep aid for when I got important sh*t to do and need to get my a.ss to bed. It is a natural sleep aid that can't harm you and doesn't make you all groggy and sh*t like tylenol pm and similar "drug" sleep aids. There are also a ton of benefits from melatonin that I'll leave to you to look up.

3) Develop a routine for sleeping, something you do every night. For me it was shower, brush teeth, read 7-8 pages from a book, go to bed. DO NOT watch TV while laying in bed if you want to achieve lucidity, and definitely don't leave the TV on while you sleep, that will wreck your a.ss.

4) The MOST IMPORTANT tip I can give (more important than melatonin) is perfecting dream recall and keeping a "dream journal" - this is essential to lucid dreaming. You need to be aware of what your dreams are or you won't ever realize you are dreaming. Every morning when you wake up think hard on how many dreams you had and what happened in them, and then write it down. Once you perfect dream recall it will be so much easier for you.

5) Have a "reality check" and look for things "out of the ordinary". This can be anything, throughout your normal day just have something concrete you can depend on and make sure it is absolute... sounds kind of weird but for me it was my watch. Any random time throughout the day I'd look down at my watch, study it, make sure the time on it corresponded with my normal routine (for example if it was 2pm on my watch, I should be in class) For a lot of people clocks and watches are often very distorted in dreams so it is a good "dream sign" to depend on. It can really be anything though, like counting your fingers, checking to see if your tat is normal. Light switches are also a good one, in dreams I always found they NEVER fu*king worked, light always stayed on. It sounds fu*king weird but trust me, it is a big aid in lucid dreaming. One other huge red flag that almost always makes me realize I'm dreaming is seeing friends I had back in highschool who I don't really talk to anymore, gets me everytime.

Also, a lot of people will talk about different "methods" for me it was just keeping a dream journal, checking my "reality checks", and keeping a good routine. Some go more hardcore and actually wake up in the middle of the night, read a little or do some other small activity, and go back to sleep. This is said to make lucid dreaming easier because it's supposed to launch you in to REM quicker. I never had good results from this but other people SWEAR by it.

Lucid dreaming is great, I still get about 4-5 a month consistently but sometimes I work too much to really focus on it. Most beginners I talk to have the biggest problem controlling their dream because once they realize they are dreaming, their subconscious sh*ts itself and goes into panic mode and launches them awake. Your brain doesn't WANT you to know this "simulation" isn't actually happening. You just have to stay calm and appreciate what you have right in front of you, you can do ANYTHING in a lucid dream and your brain makes it so fu*kin real, it's hard to describe but you can fly, you can swim underwater without having to catch a breath, jump extremely high, all types of sh*t you could never do in the real world but your brain simulates the sensations to make it feel so real you can't tell the difference really. I used to play football from pee-wee to varsity and I like to dream about being in the nfl and sh*t, even though I've never played in front of a crowd of 90,000 people and scored a TD in an nfl game, my brain can simulate that sh*t, from the sweat on my body to the roar of 90,000 people all around me, the adrenaline, I have literally woken up feeling very sore from just dreaming sh*t. Sounds fu*kin corny I know but fu*k it, when you can dream of ANYTHING why not go big? Makes every day normal life fu*king boring man.

LONG a.ss READ BUT HOPE IT HELPS AT LEAST ONE PERSON
I love u man
 05-09-2012, 08:37 PM         #94
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 and 5 are very true for me. I learned I could control my dreams when I was about 5 or 6. # 5 has happened to me a few times.
 05-09-2012, 08:43 PM         #95
Brandon17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a dream where in my dream i realized i was dreaming, and actually woke myself up sh*t crazy!
 6 years ago '11        #96
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,244 | Props total: 19965 19965
 Stupid Fresh said:
i notice i only dream if i get 6-8 hrs sleep

anything under that.. nothing
 Stupid Fresh said:
i had 1 of those moments were i woke up but i couldnt move when i was a child

freaky sh*t
these
 6 years ago '11        #97
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 6460 6460
I hate when you dreaming real good and when you wake you forget what you dreamed about

n*gga be sitting in class like "what the fu*k was I dreaming about?"
 05-09-2012, 08:56 PM         #98
Brandon17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm
Yeah i had that lucid dream sh*t a couple of times but when i realized i was dreaming i just told myself to get the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #99
Yopez43 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0
I have mild narcolepsy and experience sleep paralysis about 2-3 times a week. At first I fought the paralysis and sought medical expertise to treat it, but then I learned about lucid dreaming and OBE's and that sleep paralysis was a gateway to these experiences. Since then I have accepted my condition and enjoy the ability to have complete control over my dreams.

If you experience sleep paralysis don't panic. Keep your eyes closed and be still. People have had success with B6 vitamins and some source of magnesium to increase the lucidity of their dreams. Or you can try to eat a banana(b6) and a pinch of Epsom salt (magnesium) or take a an epsom salt bath.

I'm still pushing my boundaries on lucid dreaming and started to explore OBE's with the help of Hemi Sync gateway CD.
 6 years ago '09        #100
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 TeddiGramz said:
You're lucky that you didn't see shadow people, hear footsteps, feel something lay on top of you, or sh*t like that...
dude, i had that sh*t happen to me when i was younger, scared me sh*ttless, my boy was just talking to me about ghost and demons today and telling about all the sh*t he's seen and learned, got me stressing that sh*t like never before lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy