5 Facts You Might Not Know about Dreams

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2012, 10:52 AM         #61
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a fu*kin lucid last night lmao... Earliest part of it I remember was I was taking a bath ( I haven't taken a bath since I was like 9 years old... but that wasn't what made me realize I was dreaming). So I'm sittin in the tub just messin around on my phone (rev run style and sh*t) and I drop the motherfu*ker in the water... I do a and scramble to get it the fu*k out of there... screen is dead and I'm like god damnit... I start stressin about goin to the verizon store and spendin more money on a new damn phone... But then I look around and I'm like... "hold on... how the fu*k did I get here and why the fu*k am I takin a bath, I never take baths". Then I go to flip the light switch and it doesn't turn off...... then I got a face on and went into the other room (but a.ss nekkid of course, it's a dream so fu*k it man) and there was some party going on in my living room (my living room ain't that big but somehow in my dream it had stretched to like 400 yards wide. I start runnin around fu*kin with my sub conscious, asking randomly placed "people" if this is a dream lmao. They look @ me and are like "no, and why the fu*k are u runnin around nekkid and sh*t, are you on DRUGS?

Anyways I said fu*k this party and went outside and flew around some (flying is the best thing you can do in a lucid dream in my opinion) , then for some reason I got bored and wanted to dig a massive fu*king crater in the middle of the street with just my hands (not sure if this is symbolic of anything) and then for the remainder of my dream the last thing I remember doing is just sittin on my roof while that Mercy track played like 2-3 times. Then I woke up

This wasn't as controllable as they usually are but it was still pretty fun.
 6 years ago '10        #62
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 1832 1832
Can someone explain having a dream of a certain situation and then that EXACT situation happening a few days later?
 6 years ago '07        #63
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,432 | Props total: 43391 43391
 Perplexity said:
I had a fu*kin lucid last night lmao... Earliest part of it I remember was I was taking a bath ( I haven't taken a bath since I was like 9 years old... but that wasn't what made me realize I was dreaming). So I'm sittin in the tub just messin around on my phone (rev run style and sh*t) and I drop the motherfu*ker in the water... I do a and scramble to get it the fu*k out of there... screen is dead and I'm like god damnit... I start stressin about goin to the verizon store and spendin more money on a new damn phone... But then I look around and I'm like... "hold on... how the fu*k did I get here and why the fu*k am I takin a bath, I never take baths". Then I go to flip the light switch and it doesn't turn off...... then I got a face on and went into the other room (but a.ss nekkid of course, it's a dream so fu*k it man) and there was some party going on in my living room (my living room ain't that big but somehow in my dream it had stretched to like 400 yards wide. I start runnin around fu*kin with my sub conscious, asking randomly placed "people" if this is a dream lmao. They look @ me and are like "no, and why the fu*k are u runnin around nekkid and sh*t, are you on DRUGS?

Anyways I said fu*k this party and went outside and flew around some (flying is the best thing you can do in a lucid dream in my opinion) , then for some reason I got bored and wanted to dig a massive fu*king crater in the middle of the street with just my hands (not sure if this is symbolic of anything) and then for the remainder of my dream the last thing I remember doing is just sittin on my roof while that Mercy track played like 2-3 times. Then I woke up

This wasn't as controllable as they usually are but it was still pretty fun.
i didn't know you can fly in a lucid dream. my dreams are about to be like the movie chronicle from here on out.

my issue is that once i realize i am dreaming i only have a very shot time (only minutes sometimes seconds) before i start waking up and i don't have an opportunity to really finish all the fun things i am doing.

Last edited by st21; 05-09-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #64
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
woww at number 4
 05-09-2012, 11:46 AM         #65
bedford1829 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's threads like this where Bx shines, y'all some informed and entertaining posters, real talk
 6 years ago '06        #66
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
I don't remember any dark shadows

But I was sleep on my back I remember that

I remember hearing the tv being on in the living room and just listening to it until my body decided to catch up
 05-09-2012, 11:53 AM         #67
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
i didn't know you can fly in a lucid dream. my dreams are about to be like the movie chronicle from here on out.

my issue is that once i realize i am dreaming i only have a very shot time (only minutes sometimes seconds) before i start waking up and i don't have an opportunity to really finish all the fun things i am doing.
Yeah, for me the hardest part was forcing yourself to be calm when you are dreaming. By default most people go into a panic when they realize something is so surreal it must be simulation, then the brain kicks your a.ss awake.
 05-09-2012, 12:34 PM         #68
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm

And the fu*ked up thing is, as many people whos thinkin you're lying gtfoh blah blah blah.....Im here to say......IM WITH YOU...

Only time I was ever able to master this shyt was 8th grade year....DRUG FREE.....wit pre-meditation before sleep thinkin "IM GONNA DREAM AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DREAM ABOUT".......oddly enuff I was jus gettin into the s3x game so the first bytch that popped I up I pulled my d!ck out...Dumb bytch gon touch it and keep talkin wtf....So fu*k it........I jacked in front of her moms...P.s it was my middle school crush...

One of the best lucid dreams ever was when I flew across my state on command...fu*k some Pcp.....Lucid dreamin is where its et.....

Now that I do drugs and have responsibilities I do good to get some sleep......miss those days..

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 05-09-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 05-09-2012, 12:41 PM         #69
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually think spirits, lucid dreams, rem, and sleep paralysis is all connected.....cause think about.....wtf do dreams come from.....or do we go to them (In spirit) ???......Nobody knows...But its been discussed in the knowledge thread a few times....it always leads to God and science...lol
 05-09-2012, 12:44 PM         #70
GMoney47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
yeah i couldnt sleep on my back for a longggg time. sh*t would ALWAYS happen. i havent had it happen in a while. Did some research and thats actually the best time to try to have an out of body experience. But i be so scared as sh*t, I cant even enjoy it. you cant fu*king move or breath or talk
I used to have these a lot when I was in junior high. I got good at it and would be flying around and whatnot. I got into dreams and transcendental meditation when I was young but it can get a little weird so I left it alone.

You want to try some really funny ish, find a kid about 4-7 years old and ask them about their dreams, how they see them, how they hear them, where the dreams come from and stuff like that. They don't have the knowledge or understanding to explain it (hell most adults don't) but the stuff they come up with is hilarious!
 6 years ago '10        #71
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
About a year ago I remember reading on Lucid Dreaming.. within the first week of learning about Lucid Dreaming I was able to control one of my dreams... sh*t was crazy.
 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM         #72
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GMoney47 said:
I used to have these a lot when I was in junior high. I got good at it and would be flying around and whatnot. I got into dreams and transcendental meditation when I was young but it can get a little weird so I left it alone.

You want to try some really funny ish, find a kid about 4-7 years old and ask them about their dreams, how they see them, how they hear them, where the dreams come from and stuff like that. They don't have the knowledge or understanding to explain it (hell most adults don't) but the stuff they come up with is hilarious!

Same here....I mean I was actually experimenting with this sh*t. Quick question. Did it affect
your religious views ??? I know it did wit mines. sh*t was gettin to real. One time I woke to a all white space like neo and dude was f!ghtin in except im looking at myself no noise no guidance no nothing just me and ME. wtf

On some

type shyt

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 05-09-2012 at 01:08 PM..
 05-09-2012, 01:06 PM         #73
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you lucid dream does that mean the messages your mind sends you while you're dreaming (non-lucidly) are voided????? :hmm:
 6 years ago '10        #74
YaDunno 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 27 27
this sh*t sounds weird but ive been having some crazy dreams lately. I dreamt that i was walking along a beach, it was boiling, then all of a sudden i could hear shouting. Woke up all of a sudden right next to the main road,where big lorries were driving past, i was in my boxers and i was freezing my t*ts off, and it was my dad shouting me from the front door! tell me im not going nuts? hahaa
 05-09-2012, 01:27 PM         #75
GMoney47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Same here....I mean I was actually experimenting with this sh*t. Quick question. Did it affect
your religious views ??? I know it did wit mines. sh*t was gettin to real. One time I woke to a all white space like neo and dude was f!ghtin in except im looking at myself no noise no guidance no nothing just me and ME. wtf

On some

type shyt
Nah. Didn't mess with me like that. Just the out of body experiences kind of messed with me a little bit. Like you said a little too real and then the coincidences started happening and I was like "Ok, time to stop."
 6 years ago '05        #76
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
 Stupid Fresh said:
i notice i only dream if i get 6-8 hrs sleep

anything under that.. nothing
im the same way but sometime during the dream i realize im in a dream and kinda of control it its weird... but i face a blunt at night so most of the time i just pass out

Last edited by freshtoodef; 05-09-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #77
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Stupid Fresh said:
i had 1 of those moments were i woke up but i couldnt move when i was a child

freaky sh*t
Happens to me often.. ive learned to relax and not panic... the quicker u relax.. the quicker it will end
 6 years ago '07        #78
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
I have been using the WILD method while listening to white noise on my turtle beaches. I am liking what is happening. I am trying to go to 'The Further' though.
 05-09-2012, 01:56 PM         #79
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I have been using the WILD method while listening to white noise on my turtle beaches. I am liking what is happening. I am trying to go to 'The Further' though.
"The Further" as in ? Like Astral Projection type sh*t?
 05-09-2012, 02:26 PM         #80
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snoopy718 said:
that sleep paralysis sh*t is nooooo joke

the feeling of not being able to move but your awake is an interesting feeling

usually happens when im sleeping on my back..i remember once i heard like whispers sh*t had fu*ked up that night
when tht sh*t happens ur conscious is still active. depending on how u react to it can determine good or bad things.

sometimes as a kid when i "woke" up in the middle of the night and couldnt move i freaked out and it turned into night terrors lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy