5 Facts You Might Not Know about Dreams

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,933 | Props total: 8779 8779
 Perplexity said:
True but it could be people you've seen as extras in movies 5 years ago, random people you saw walking down the street. The brain is a ridiculously complex thing, even today with all of our technology we still don't really know wtf is going on in our own heads... especially while we sleep....sh*t is bananas
Yeah, I meant it had to be something you've seen with your own two eyes. So I'm a.ssuming blind people don't see faces in their dreams or they see faces from before losing their vision.
 6 years ago '06        #42
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
i used to get that sleep paralysis something serious. the experiences were so frightening it made me scared to fall asleep. when i figured out how to lucid dream it changed all that. which is also when i stopped having nightmares (which i rarely had). if i felt something bad was gonna happen or saw something coming i would "step in" and change the direction.

i used to be really good at it. like ole boy was saying i would act out my fantasies. whats trippy is when you're lucid dreaming and you "say, hey, i'm dreaming right now" while youre dreaming. its a weird feeling.

but my dreams are never as vivid and real as i would like them to be. it only feels real because it's what is happening at the moment, but upon waking up it feels kinda fake. i cant explain it. i feel like my dreams visually have the quality of an old television. like im watching a tv show on a old tv. and when i wake up everything is HD. also, maybe because in many of my dreams im watching myself...
 05-09-2012, 02:11 AM         #43
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This lucid sh*t is interesting ima study this
 05-09-2012, 02:15 AM         #44
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I recommend dreamviews.com and LDH4ALL
 05-09-2012, 02:17 AM         #45
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

05-09-2012, 02:22 AM         #46
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I recommend dreamviews.com and LDH4ALL
Good looking out thnx ima check it out
 05-09-2012, 02:27 AM         #47
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R3KT915 said:
Good looking out thnx ima check it out
Prop ya boy!! I'm wantin to hit that 20m mark
 6 years ago '12        #48
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Stupid Fresh said:
i had 1 of those moments were i woke up but i couldnt move when i was a child

freaky sh*t
This has happened to me many times throughout my life, it's crazy... I'll be dreaming, but i'll know i'm dreaming, some what the brink of waking up, I try to move I can't, and I'm justing telling my self, "wake up, please up wake, I can't move"....
 6 years ago '11        #49
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 D a m a s c u s said:
That sh*t happens to me alot,If you call on Jesus Christ it goes away..it's like being trapped in the spirit world...But every time i realize that im dreaming my mind goes into overload,i try to do to much things at the same time,and it fu*ks my sleep up then i wake
But when i do get it right it's the coolest fu*kin thing ever..Marvel Comics type sh*t
Look up sleep paralysis homie. I used to get that sh*t all the time especially when i was really tired and exhausted. It's pretty much your brain waking up but it doesn't send the signal to your body, thus you are paralyzed, then your mind goes into self defense mode and makes you feel as if you are in danger which explains the hallucinations and 'evil' presence. Next time it happens just remember that it's sleep paralysis and try to relax and be patient, you'll eventually snap out of it.
 6 years ago '12        #50
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 944 944
 TeddiGramz said:
You're lucky that you didn't see shadow people, hear footsteps, feel something lay on top of you, or sh*t like that...
you sure that wasn't Uncle Lestor bruh?
 6 years ago '12        #51
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
i have this crazy idea of people interacting with other people in sleep! it would be awesome if could actually be possible in the future.
what do you think BX?
 6 years ago '12        #52
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 944 944
I had that sleep paralysis bullsh*t when I was like 9, I will never forget it I was scars sh*t less, I saw this black shadow thing just standing at my door watching me, I could not move or talk, I just laid there crying silently, praying, hoping, that the sun would hurry and raise.
 6 years ago '05        #53
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 Prostyle said:
I had that sleep paralysis bullsh*t when I was like 9, I will never forget it I was scars sh*t less, I saw this black shadow thing just standing at my door watching me, I could not move or talk, I just laid there crying silently, praying, hoping, that the sun would hurry and raise.
that is the worst sh*t ever bro, that shadow sh*t be just standing there and you cant do sh*t about it
 6 years ago '12        #54
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #55
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Snoopy718 said:
that sleep paralysis sh*t is nooooo joke

the feeling of not being able to move but your awake is an interesting feeling

usually happens when im sleeping on my back..i remember once i heard like whispers sh*t had fu*ked up that night
yeah i couldnt sleep on my back for a longggg time. sh*t would ALWAYS happen. i havent had it happen in a while. Did some research and thats actually the best time to try to have an out of body experience. But i be so scared as sh*t, I cant even enjoy it. you cant fu*king move or breath or talk
 6 years ago '07        #56
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43405 43405
 newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm
yup i used to do that all the time. when I know I am dreaming and the first thing I do is run and find the first decent looking bi*ch i can find and start fu*king her.

for some reason i don't have lucid dreams anymore though but i did have a period for at least a few years where it would happen to me at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Perplexity said:
i might have to start researching this. we do spend half of our life sleeping anyways. why not take full advantage of your dreams.

Last edited by st21; 05-09-2012 at 09:53 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #57
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
How do people relive moments through dreams, all my dreams be about some random sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #58
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 GoDzSoN35 said:
yeah i couldnt sleep on my back for a longggg time. sh*t would ALWAYS happen. i havent had it happen in a while. Did some research and thats actually the best time to try to have an out of body experience. But i be so scared as sh*t, I cant even enjoy it. you cant fu*king move or breath or talk
Crazy you mention that! A couple of weeks ago I feel like I astral projected but I was unsure because it was while I was under that sleep paralysis sh*t. I fall under sleep paralysis all the time and I despise it. This time I kind of just pushed forward, and obviously didn't move physically, but I felt myself leaving my body, walked downstairs, jumped outside, asked myself, is actually happening? I walked back inside, and shouted at my sister and she didn't respond. I panicked and woke up. But I had my doubts cause I've been on an astral projection and lucid dream research spree as of late and I thought it was a possibility that due to the fact it was on my mind so much, I just had a dream that I was doing it. But now I'm pretty sure I did...

Do you have a source on this?
 6 years ago '06        #59
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
That REM one might connect to smoking cause they say when u smoke you dont enter the REM part of sleep... And they also link smoking to psychosis and lack of wanting to do sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #60
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I don't understand how folks can take promethazine on the regular, when I take that isht when I'm sick the dreams are CRAZY! I hate the dreams where you are like half awake and you feel like you can't move, but something is coming to get you. I had one one time and there was an escaped convict on the loose...woke up out of it and the power was out in my place and there was a helicopter flying over head (in real life)...I heard a noise and almost pulled the tool on my cousin who was in the living room. Had me fu*ked up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago