5 Facts You Might Not Know about Dreams

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2012, 11:06 PM         #21
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, had a dream recently where I really did feel control of everything. Every image, and every move.

There is nothing like the surreal feeling of actually LEVITATING off the ground whenever you damn well please.

I can only say I remember having this dream twice in my life, where I was capable of thinking about doing it, and then actually performing the act, and floating around wherever the fu*k I wanted to.

I heard dreams only last about 1-2 minutes in length, that's why it's so hard to remember them. These 2 dreams in particular though, they were very vivid and I'm glad this thread came up, because this sh*t happened a few days ago.
 6 years ago '04        #22
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
I have something that can help u dream every night. I can't put ppl on yet tho
 05-08-2012, 11:52 PM         #23
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive had some fu*ked up dreams lately and i dont know what to do about it...like i dream that i wake up in my bed numerous times in one night and i cant move and my head feels heavy as fu*k like theres someone bashing it in with a blender or sometimes i dream that i fall out of my bed or go to the bathroom and p!ss all over my floor (in the dream) and then i wake up..its fu*ked up it fu*ks up my night :(
 6 years ago '04        #24
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11303 11303
 newmember11 said:
You n*ggas need to google that lucid dream sh*t

That lucid dream sh*t is the best sh*t ever!

When your dreaming and u actually realize ur dreaming, u say"This is a Dream". After that u can do anything you want in your dream.

I asked if I can have a threesome with Alexis Texas and Jessie Rogers. These bi*ches pop up outta nowhere. I start sucking on they t*tties and eating they pus*y.Before I could slide my d!ck in Alexis I got waken up by my alarm
 05-09-2012, 12:14 AM         #25
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eclipse. said:
I've actually had that dream within a dream before it was a weird feeling. "Woke up" on my grass in my work uniform, went in talked to my mom for a bit than all of a sudden i woke up in my bed, i was like
I had that and I'll never forget it. I woke up in my dream from a dream I had about 4 different versions of me and they all had a unique superpower, I which was the 5th version of me had the power ro control almost everything. But when I woke up from that dream I remember walking into my living room and my entire family was in there staring at the tv, silently, and the tv was off. Not one person said anything or looked my way when i walked in, they was just stuck there.

05-09-2012, 12:31 AM         #26
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I spent my last 3 years at college DEEPLY studying lucid dreaming. It started from some random conversation in philosophy class one day and I was hooked... Out of those entire 3 years I probably had a total of a 150-200 lucid dreams (one time I was able to consistently lucid dream for 2 weeks straight, thought I had this sh*t locked down and would be able to do it forever... sadly one day it just stopped )

You have to commit to it if you want to achieve lucidity, sometimes you might get lucky and get the accidental lucid dream but some people devote their entire lives to controlling their dreams. There are forums and sites dedicated to the "Art" of lucid dreaming. I've got a few tips for those who are interested :

1) Eat healthy, and work out. It makes a huge difference if you have a well balanced diet and a healthy active lifestyle (no lucid dreams for cambury )

2) Take melatonin 90-120 minutes before trying to fall asleep, melatonin is a naturally occurring compound found in plants and animals, NOT harmful. (it produces normally when you are in complete darkness and during other events) You can buy a big a.ss bottle for like 7 bucks at any type of pharmacy (cvs walgreens walmart). I would recommend starting at a small dosage and working your way up (starting out at 3mg, maybe working up to 10mg after a while, of course bigger doses cannot hurt you but if you just go from taking none to 10mg a night you may sleep too deeply to really remember your dreams) I love melatonin even when not trying to achieve lucidity, just as a sleep aid for when I got important sh*t to do and need to get my a.ss to bed. It is a natural sleep aid that can't harm you and doesn't make you all groggy and sh*t like tylenol pm and similar "drug" sleep aids. There are also a ton of benefits from melatonin that I'll leave to you to look up.

3) Develop a routine for sleeping, something you do every night. For me it was shower, brush teeth, read 7-8 pages from a book, go to bed. DO NOT watch TV while laying in bed if you want to achieve lucidity, and definitely don't leave the TV on while you sleep, that will wreck your a.ss.

4) The MOST IMPORTANT tip I can give (more important than melatonin) is perfecting dream recall and keeping a "dream journal" - this is essential to lucid dreaming. You need to be aware of what your dreams are or you won't ever realize you are dreaming. Every morning when you wake up think hard on how many dreams you had and what happened in them, and then write it down. Once you perfect dream recall it will be so much easier for you.

5) Have a "reality check" and look for things "out of the ordinary". This can be anything, throughout your normal day just have something concrete you can depend on and make sure it is absolute... sounds kind of weird but for me it was my watch. Any random time throughout the day I'd look down at my watch, study it, make sure the time on it corresponded with my normal routine (for example if it was 2pm on my watch, I should be in class) For a lot of people clocks and watches are often very distorted in dreams so it is a good "dream sign" to depend on. It can really be anything though, like counting your fingers, checking to see if your tat is normal. Light switches are also a good one, in dreams I always found they NEVER fu*king worked, light always stayed on. It sounds fu*king weird but trust me, it is a big aid in lucid dreaming. One other huge red flag that almost always makes me realize I'm dreaming is seeing friends I had back in highschool who I don't really talk to anymore, gets me everytime.

Also, a lot of people will talk about different "methods" for me it was just keeping a dream journal, checking my "reality checks", and keeping a good routine. Some go more hardcore and actually wake up in the middle of the night, read a little or do some other small activity, and go back to sleep. This is said to make lucid dreaming easier because it's supposed to launch you in to REM quicker. I never had good results from this but other people SWEAR by it.

Lucid dreaming is great, I still get about 4-5 a month consistently but sometimes I work too much to really focus on it. Most beginners I talk to have the biggest problem controlling their dream because once they realize they are dreaming, their subconscious sh*ts itself and goes into panic mode and launches them awake. Your brain doesn't WANT you to know this "simulation" isn't actually happening. You just have to stay calm and appreciate what you have right in front of you, you can do ANYTHING in a lucid dream and your brain makes it so fu*kin real, it's hard to describe but you can fly, you can swim underwater without having to catch a breath, jump extremely high, all types of sh*t you could never do in the real world but your brain simulates the sensations to make it feel so real you can't tell the difference really. I used to play football from pee-wee to varsity and I like to dream about being in the nfl and sh*t, even though I've never played in front of a crowd of 90,000 people and scored a TD in an nfl game, my brain can simulate that sh*t, from the sweat on my body to the roar of 90,000 people all around me, the adrenaline, I have literally woken up feeling very sore from just dreaming sh*t. Sounds fu*kin corny I know but fu*k it, when you can dream of ANYTHING why not go big? Makes every day normal life fu*king boring man.

LONG a.ss READ BUT HOPE IT HELPS AT LEAST ONE PERSON

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 05-09-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
5 REM Interruption Can Lead to Psychosis

Man I HATE when a muhfukka wakes me up while I'm in that REM sleep. My I can still feel my eyes jiggling when it happens lol.
 05-09-2012, 12:42 AM         #28
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya time to time, i wake up paralyze moving my eyes around, there has been times when i wake up paralyze the ora around me, feels dark and surrounded by bad energy
 6 years ago '12        #29
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Nice post I have crazy a.ss dreams
 6 years ago '11        #30
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
The sense of time is what fu*ks me up. I'll have a wild a.ss vivid dream like playing basketball with my brothers then going out eat afterwards then driving home sh*t like that all in 1 sequence. That sh*t feels like hours had passed then the phone would ring or my TV would suddenly wake me up and I'll look at the clock and 20 minutes had passed.

Have any of yall ever tried to continue back to a dream? I try to do that sh*t all the time especially when a bad a.ss female is about to let me wear it out. Man I'm bout to dive right into it then something fu*king stupid would wake me up then I'll flip my pillow try to continue back to right when I woke up?
 6 years ago '08        #31
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13603 13603
The weirdest sh*t be happening in my dreams and it always involves someone close to me doing some weird sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #32
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I had one of those dreams within dreams last night. Could never get used to those
 6 years ago '08        #33
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13603 13603
 Tha754kid said:
Man I HATE when a muhfukka wakes me up while I'm in that REM sleep. My I can still feel my eyes jiggling when it happens lol.
lol if a dream is too crazy i jump out of bed and wake myself up
 6 years ago '11        #34
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8771 8771
Your brain cannot generate faces/people. The people you see in dreams are people you have seen before in life, I akways thought that was crazy
 05-09-2012, 01:34 AM         #35
D a m a s c u s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YounG_FaMe said:
Ya time to time, i wake up paralyze moving my eyes around, there has been times when i wake up paralyze the ora around me, feels dark and surrounded by bad energy
That sh*t happens to me alot,If you call on Jesus Christ it goes away..it's like being trapped in the spirit world...But every time i realize that im dreaming my mind goes into overload,i try to do to much things at the same time,and it fu*ks my sleep up then i wake
But when i do get it right it's the coolest fu*kin thing ever..Marvel Comics type sh*t
 05-09-2012, 01:36 AM         #36
D a m a s c u s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
The fu*k huh? elaborate.
sh*t iz real cuzz..it's like the end of that movie insidious...scary sh*t brah
 6 years ago '10        #37
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
black and white dreams, thats some crazy ish
 05-09-2012, 01:47 AM         #38
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
Your brain cannot generate faces/people. The people you see in dreams are people you have seen before in life, I akways thought that was crazy
True but it could be people you've seen as extras in movies 5 years ago, random people you saw walking down the street. The brain is a ridiculously complex thing, even today with all of our technology we still don't really know wtf is going on in our own heads... especially while we sleep....sh*t is bananas
 6 years ago '06        #39
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 eliwood said:
mind the fu*k blown
 6 years ago '09        #40
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Perplexity said:
I spent my last 3 years at college DEEPLY studying lucid dreaming. It started from some random conversation in philosophy class one day and I was hooked... Out of those entire 3 years I probably had a total of a 150-200 lucid dreams (one time I was able to consistently lucid dream for 2 weeks straight, thought I had this sh*t locked down and would be able to do it forever... sadly one day it just stopped )

You have to commit to it if you want to achieve lucidity, sometimes you might get lucky and get the accidental lucid dream but some people devote their entire lives to controlling their dreams. There are forums and sites dedicated to the "Art" of lucid dreaming. I've got a few tips for those who are interested :

1) Eat healthy, and work out. It makes a huge difference if you have a well balanced diet and a healthy active lifestyle (no lucid dreams for cambury )

2) Take melatonin 90-120 minutes before trying to fall asleep, melatonin is a naturally occurring compound found in plants and animals, NOT harmful. (it produces normally when you are in complete darkness and during other events) You can buy a big a.ss bottle for like 7 bucks at any type of pharmacy (cvs walgreens walmart). I would recommend starting at a small dosage and working your way up (starting out at 3mg, maybe working up to 10mg after a while, of course bigger doses cannot hurt you but if you just go from taking none to 10mg a night you may sleep too deeply to really remember your dreams) I love melatonin even when not trying to achieve lucidity, just as a sleep aid for when I got important sh*t to do and need to get my a.ss to bed. It is a natural sleep aid that can't harm you and doesn't make you all groggy and sh*t like tylenol pm and similar "drug" sleep aids. There are also a ton of benefits from melatonin that I'll leave to you to look up.

3) Develop a routine for sleeping, something you do every night. For me it was shower, brush teeth, read 7-8 pages from a book, go to bed. DO NOT watch TV while laying in bed if you want to achieve lucidity, and definitely don't leave the TV on while you sleep, that will wreck your a.ss.

4) The MOST IMPORTANT tip I can give (more important than melatonin) is perfecting dream recall and keeping a "dream journal" - this is essential to lucid dreaming. You need to be aware of what your dreams are or you won't ever realize you are dreaming. Every morning when you wake up think hard on how many dreams you had and what happened in them, and then write it down. Once you perfect dream recall it will be so much easier for you.

5) Have a "reality check" and look for things "out of the ordinary". This can be anything, throughout your normal day just have something concrete you can depend on and make sure it is absolute... sounds kind of weird but for me it was my watch. Any random time throughout the day I'd look down at my watch, study it, make sure the time on it corresponded with my normal routine (for example if it was 2pm on my watch, I should be in class) For a lot of people clocks and watches are often very distorted in dreams so it is a good "dream sign" to depend on. It can really be anything though, like counting your fingers, checking to see if your tat is normal. Light switches are also a good one, in dreams I always found they NEVER fu*king worked, light always stayed on. It sounds fu*king weird but trust me, it is a big aid in lucid dreaming. One other huge red flag that almost always makes me realize I'm dreaming is seeing friends I had back in highschool who I don't really talk to anymore, gets me everytime.

Also, a lot of people will talk about different "methods" for me it was just keeping a dream journal, checking my "reality checks", and keeping a good routine. Some go more hardcore and actually wake up in the middle of the night, read a little or do some other small activity, and go back to sleep. This is said to make lucid dreaming easier because it's supposed to launch you in to REM quicker. I never had good results from this but other people SWEAR by it.

Lucid dreaming is great, I still get about 4-5 a month consistently but sometimes I work too much to really focus on it. Most beginners I talk to have the biggest problem controlling their dream because once they realize they are dreaming, their subconscious sh*ts itself and goes into panic mode and launches them awake. Your brain doesn't WANT you to know this "simulation" isn't actually happening. You just have to stay calm and appreciate what you have right in front of you, you can do ANYTHING in a lucid dream and your brain makes it so fu*kin real, it's hard to describe but you can fly, you can swim underwater without having to catch a breath, jump extremely high, all types of sh*t you could never do in the real world but your brain simulates the sensations to make it feel so real you can't tell the difference really. I used to play football from pee-wee to varsity and I like to dream about being in the nfl and sh*t, even though I've never played in front of a crowd of 90,000 people and scored a TD in an nfl game, my brain can simulate that sh*t, from the sweat on my body to the roar of 90,000 people all around me, the adrenaline, I have literally woken up feeling very sore from just dreaming sh*t. Sounds fu*kin corny I know but fu*k it, when you can dream of ANYTHING why not go big? Makes every day normal life fu*king boring man.

LONG a.ss READ BUT HOPE IT HELPS AT LEAST ONE PERSON

thanks for sharing..always been intrigued in the lucid dream phenomenon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy