Terrell Owens on Dr. Phil w/ 3 Baby Mom's (video)

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
got to make time for your kids man. Still don't see how he supposedly did not do nothing stupid with his money, he claims, but he blew through $80 million I got love for T.O. but he has to be there for his kids, and that old "my dad was not there" excuse has ran it's course. My grandad wasn't there for my dad, but he still raised me right. He pretty much told me he wanted to make sure he did a better job of raising me than his dad did of raising him.
 05-09-2012, 05:55 PM         #82
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like TO, but that n*gga doesn't even take the time to call his kids on the phone. Then he admitted to saying he shouldn't have to buy birthday or christmas gifts because he pays child support...really homie? I pay CS too but there ain't no way in hell I'm not getting my kid something for his birthday....no sympathy for TO here.
 6 years ago '04        #83
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
not once did any of them hoes use that child support money to start a business, or a side hustle, sh*t it aint like the money was going to his kids.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,344 | Props total: 5783 5783
Let me guess... He started crying.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
 beantown said:
she tossed him a condom but he dropped it before he went in
 6 years ago '05        #86
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15808 15808
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you n*ggas are acting like idiots..

both of the older looking ones looked like they were a lot badder when they were younger... you gotta remember T.O. had kids with them both over a decade ago.. lol..

as far as his situation, man.. that's the way sh*t is now, so it'd of been a lot wiser of him not to nut raw in random women... of course when you younger and you feel invincible and like you can't be touched and your millions gon be around forever, you act like a fool and you pig out.. all men would have a hard time not gettin a bunch of very willing women pregnant if they were in T.O.'s shoes..
You stay making excuses for this n*gga T.O.

That n*gga fu*ked up not once, but 4 times. Dude was reckless with the women he fu*ked with and got pregnant and his money. There are plenty of athletes with millions who were young as well and they didn't make the same mistakes.

beantown said:
So sick of these lowlifes making excuses for their screwups. Comes right out the gate making excuses about not knowing who his daddy was but then has kids with multiple different women and just repeats the cycle. These athletes are f'king children mentally.
At least somebody gets it

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy