Terrell Owens on Dr. Phil w/ 3 Baby Mom's (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2017 2017
F*ck these money hungy B*tches out here!!!
 6 years ago '07        #62
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,439 | Props total: 2196 2196
What are u talking about? what brands does T.O have? im not talking about Jay z Pdiddy..i meant that these athletes think they are Jayz and tend to spend all their money on jewels hos and cars. "The entertainment part"....thats the problem majority of these athletes go broke cause they think they are entertaining the whole hood haha freakin idiots
 6 years ago '04        #63
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
I trip and its sad cuz in every post in this thread I see the word H.e or B...h. Ignorant state of mind to be in
 6 years ago '05        #64
gslim3000 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 12 12
looked like a good show, i wish I could've seent he whole show .... and Yeah, I thought the baby mom's would looked hotter than these old ladies
 6 years ago '05        #65
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
TO started the first vid off with a smiley lol
 6 years ago '07        #66
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 MelloYelloMD said:
TO started the first vid off with a smiley lol

6 years ago '06        #67
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
you n*ggas are acting like idiots..

both of the older looking ones looked like they were a lot badder when they were younger... you gotta remember T.O. had kids with them both over a decade ago.. lol..

as far as his situation, man.. that's the way sh*t is now, so it'd of been a lot wiser of him not to nut raw in random women... of course when you younger and you feel invincible and like you can't be touched and your millions gon be around forever, you act like a fool and you pig out.. all men would have a hard time not gettin a bunch of very willing women pregnant if they were in T.O.'s shoes..

These women are apart of the problem too... while they up here on TV and feeding America this sob story acting like T.O. is the villain, what'd they have to say when Dr. Phil asked them about protection? RIGHT... none of em' had a good answer, they all was lettin T.O. fu*k however, whenever, b/c he was a star, they was the groupies, some of em', live in groupies, but nonetheless, groupies...

and we didn't hear sh*t from them as long as they were gettin paid.. and the amount that some of them were gettin paid is absolutely ridiculous as well.. none of them even needed to work as long as they was gettin that child support, which IS NOT what child support is for...not at all..

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 05-09-2012 at 11:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
man fu*k TO
 6 years ago '08        #69
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
Them chics are trife and thats the issue.

The gov comes and gets in your personal life to tell you that you must pay x amount of dollars to support your "child". Then they step the fu*k out and say I hope it goes well, now where's the money he's paid all them years? At some point if your going to tell someone how much a child cost there needs to be a grand total.

Stay with me, if Im TO and I have a kid cool, Im a superstar I make about 5 mil a year before taxes, lawyer fees, agents etc. So at the least my child should be afforded a private school education, a good home and a full ride through College.

Lets say Private school is about 15k per x 14=210,000(from K-12).
Then a fair home at around 400K spilt with the mother(who should also provide for a child)=200k.
College lets say this spoiled little fu*k goes to school and has none of his dads talent so he needs it all paid for @ 45k per which is good for a 4year=180k.

Throw in a yearly budget or 4k for clothes and vacations (split with mom from 8k)
Plus another 2k for food(also spilt with mom from 4k but who the fu*k eats that much) and you have a grand total of 610k over 14years.

Now at the lowest price if he paid one chic 6k per mth x12=72k per year and 610k divided by 72k = 8.6 yrs. So if he was paying this broad 6k with no added support for 9 yrs, she should have enough money to take of this kid until he is able to take care of his damn self. He stated that he went up to 10k which is equal to 120k per year.

His kids are 11, 7 and 6 and none of the child support orders were under 10k. If he paid up until a year ago when we first stared hearing this bull sh*t the man is done. These lazy bi*ches found a well that has run dry. They need to move the fu*k on and get jobs, if I am TO I'd ask for a full accounting of the current accounts of all these bi*ches.

If he was good for 5 years then they all have received at the very least 600k thats enough let that man be a dad and raise his kids in peace.
 6 years ago '04        #70
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you n*ggas are acting like idiots..

both of the older looking ones looked like they were a lot badder when they were younger... you gotta remember T.O. had kids with them both over a decade ago.. lol..
A decade ago I guarantee you them bi*ches were still busted. You can't possibly look at them and imagine them looking bad a decade ago. Be honest with yourself and get off T.O. d!ck. What are you, his long lost son?

And like someone else said, his kids are 11, 7, and 6. bi*ches don't go from Beauty to Goblin Gorrilla overnight unless they got addicted to drugs or some sh*t. These bi*ches been Goblins they whole life. I know Goblin bi*ches with 3 or 4 kids 10 years ago that look better than these bi*ches today. Especially gold digggin bi*ches. They gone do shopping and want to look their best. Get T.O.'s left testices our ur chin. and be honest with your god damn self.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-09-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #71
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 954 954
Why TO didnt just pull out?

6 years ago '10        #72
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
fu*k they need 10k a month for?
 6 years ago '04        #73
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
Personally, I think TO is gay. No hate or nothing, I honestly think he's in the closet.
 6 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So sick of these lowlifes making excuses for their screwups. Comes right out the gate making excuses about not knowing who his daddy was but then has kids with multiple different women and just repeats the cycle. These athletes are f'king children mentally.
 6 years ago '06        #75
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 SoulOnIce said:
Why TO didnt just pull out?

she tossed him a condom but he dropped it before he went in
 6 years ago '04        #76
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I always said if I was rich that I would get a vasectomy and just keep my sperm stored in some test tubes in a lab. That way I could fu*k all the hoes I wanted without worrying about getting them pregnant and when I want to have kids, it will be up to me.
 6 years ago '10        #77
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
is there more video? only just the 2 lil clips?
 6 years ago '05        #78
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 beantown said:
So sick of these lowlifes making excuses for their screwups. Comes right out the gate making excuses about not knowing who his daddy was but then has kids with multiple different women and just repeats the cycle. These athletes are f'king children mentally.
Exactly my point.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
damn t.o failed
 05-09-2012, 05:50 PM         #80
NeoDaMatrix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these bi*ches ugly yo :wtf:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy