Terrell Owens on Dr. Phil w/ 3 Baby Mom's (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
those white girls must've had that slop dome for t.o. to f*ck them

c'mon man
 6 years ago '04        #42
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 Hydroman said:
TO knew the game long before he ever ran up in these broads. We all know TO is one of them hard headed dudes you can't tell sh*t. This Dr Phil sh*t is supposed to be some kind of pity party? Nobody would give a sh*t if I wrecked my credit and I was knee deep in child support, and I didn't have the luxury of having rookie seminars and peers to put me up on game. This dude didn't even knock up dime pieces. These are regular a.ss females.

Grown a.ss men talking about "I didn't have no daddy at home". That should make you work THAT much harder to get your sh*t tight. TO is a gotdamn dumass and we all knew it when he was running around sh*tting on his QBs. So he tries to k!ll himself to escape all these problems he was having behind closed doors. Nobody should feel sorry for this dude. He's laying in his own sh*t. n*ggas need to have some accountability these days.
Are you one of Owens kids that he doesn't spend time with? You seem to be effected personally
 6 years ago '05        #43
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
TO being on the show was a waste of time

of course the females are gonna act like their perfect on tv

dr phil giving them good advice wont change anything
 05-09-2012, 04:16 AM         #44
Louie V Slugga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these hoes he knocked up are busted as hell. I be too if I had to give away millions to these goblins, b.... :jay:
 6 years ago '06        #46
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 4958 4958
You are who you dump in...
 05-09-2012, 06:37 AM         #47
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is he thinking and doing. I would have these bi*ches sign papers n sh*t if you dumping in them. Losing 80mill that sh*t ain't a joke. They don't work, they saw him as a paycheck n was like fu*k it we getting pregnant. Think people think....these hoes don't love you, they only love money n shopping sprees.
 6 years ago '04        #48
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
Man most of the $80M he "lost" went to taxes and bad investments. If he's made $80M in his career he's paid about $45M in taxes and agent fees. So then he's at $35M liquid. A few mansions, a bunch of cars, a few bad investments, taking care of too many folks and paying child support out the a.ss.........yep that'll do it. He's probably still got about $5M in a.ssets (jewelry, real estate, etc.). But he probably owes creditors upwards of $10M.

T.O. is just another one in the long line of life fast, die young (figuratively)
 05-09-2012, 08:56 AM         #50
Sheavb923  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I in no way condone T.O. not being in his kids lives..... But anyone can see that all these women care about is a paycheck. They so focused on HIS money, but what are they contributing??!?!
 6 years ago '07        #51
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Sheavb923 said:
I in no way condone T.O. not being in his kids lives..... But anyone can see that all these women care about is a paycheck. They so focused on HIS money, but what are they contributing??!?!
i agree. they said something about him using their son to get money, but thats exactly what these women are doing by going on Dr. Phil.

Another one said he wouldnt pay for her flight to see TO but he would pay the kids, why not just pay your own flight or at least meet halfway?

one of them said he isnt a good father, well you should have known who TO was before you decided to have a baby with him. Cant put all this blame on TO
 6 years ago '11        #52
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Personally, I dont think he should have to pay them sh*t until them bi*ches get jobs
 6 years ago '07        #53
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 2219 2219
yea u cant just stick yo rich c*ck in some ho these days...make sure they educated it might make a difference. But at the end of the day there is no educated people where these athletes come from so when they get money they have that pdiddy jayz and baby mentality and just ball out on jewels, cars, clothes which are all depriciating a.ssets to have..when they stop playing the checks dont come anymore so its goes to hell..in other words niccaz are just dumb as hell when it comes to money and i see T.O going out like Seau commiting sucide in the next 5yrs cause he will be irrelvant to everybody
 6 years ago '04        #54
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 PurpleKush said:
yea u cant just stick yo rich c*ck in some ho these days...make sure they educated it might make a difference. But at the end of the day there is no educated people where these athletes come from so when they get money they have that pdiddy jayz and baby mentality and just ball out on jewels, cars, clothes which are all depriciating a.ssets to have..when they stop playing the checks dont come anymore so its goes to hell..in other words niccaz are just dumb as hell when it comes to money and i see T.O going out like Seau commiting sucide in the next 5yrs cause he will be irrelvant to everybody
terrible example. Your looking at the "entertainment" part of these guys lives. In reality these guys have built some soiled companies and brands that has stood the test of times. Not to mention the hundreds of millions dollars that they've made and will continue to make....
 6 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

6 years ago '10        #56
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,457 | Props total: 2058 2058
this isnt real!!! theres nothing that can make me believe that of all the pus*y thats been thrown at this n*gga...he impregnated those two granma looking white bi*ches
 6 years ago '05        #57
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10842 10842
This is a damn shame. But I don't feel sorry for TO being stupid with his money. Is he a good father?? That I don't know because I'm not in his life and can't judge. But the way I honestly feel, is that I don't care how much money you make, but no child needs 10-15K a month!!! That is fu*kin bullsh*t!! And if I recall I don't think he was married to any of these women so no spousal support involved.

It's just so fu*ked up and hypocritical on how all these women are bi*chin and moaning about how they want equal rights with this feminism sh*t and be independent, but they're the first ones that want to scream out child support and depend on a man to give them their hard working money and ain't gotta do sh*t but sit on their a.ss

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #58
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Moral to all this, wrap it up...
 6 years ago '09        #59
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
wow got that bi*ch wearing red bottoms and i dont think any of these bi*ches work smh man this is my fear i will never pay child support i will spend time and money with my children but i will never pay for an ex wife expenses
 6 years ago '09        #60
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
these bi*ches are all money hungry man i hope people can learn from this
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy