Rumor: Steve Nash Likely To Move On & Sign With Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 KayGee said:
Nash to Toronto makes sense, they have got the deep pockets of MLSE to spend whatever they want.
Calderon is an expiring contract this year, and I believe toronto has the most cap space to spend than any other team. With the 5th pick last year coming over this year (valanciunas) and most likely the 6th, 7th or 8th pick this year this team looks pretty promising in the next few years.. Haters Gon' hate tho..
They could also Amnesty a player
 6 years ago '05        #102
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 300 300
 Kziatic said:
They could also Amnesty a player
asides from calderons contract who else would you amnesty? only other not so good looking contract is Amir Johnson, especially with Ed Davis probably already on Par with Amirs talent and comes much cheaper. Toronto has alot of options and money this offseason lets hope they do something smart with it and not throw huge money at a turkoglu!
 6 years ago '04        #103
West 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
 Kziatic said:
You are reaching. Hard. So if he joins the raptors Canada only ball team the people in bc are going to what exactly? When Vince left and Nash took over the charity game in Toronto did bc give he backlash for doing it? And if he wants an position after he is playing I'm sure all the connections in the raptors orginaztions would welcome him. That is of course if it's ok with British Columbia?!

But I don't want him just saying.
By backfire, I'm just commenting on this whole, "Raptors being Canada's team" thing and how supposedly Nash signing there would bring this national pride to Toronto. Chisholm's main argument for Toronto is "bringing him home"; it's not his home... It would be different if it was someone like Tristan Thompson, or later Andrew Wiggins. If his aim is to play "at home", its better for him to play somewhere that is actually close to B.C., so people from here can actually see him. When the Sonics were still around, Vancouver, Victoria and surrounding areas sent bus loads of people down there to see him. For the most part, people in B.C. don't care about the Raptors and Nash is smarter than that to get involved with an organization like MLSE. If he is going to have a job after his playing days, its most likely going to be in PHX, because of his connections there.
 05-09-2012, 05:30 PM         #104
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Bet your BX account you fu*king loser. This is a bet I know Ronnie would ban you for you fu*king fugazi

Don't fu*king post in the threads I post in

Do me one better and don't fu*king talk ball at all on this site you fu*king nitwit bi*ch.
running to ur daddy i see......

btw ronnie banned me 4 times before im still here....we gotta mutual respect anyway, he know i drive traffic to this site....

anyway be a man and handle ur own beef....btw i have no idea who u are, never even seen ur name before....lol another nameless loser coming at the god, all these guys know me and i have no idea they ever existed
 05-09-2012, 05:31 PM         #105
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggaeRampage said:
Go ahead and keep posting it i acknowledge i made a mistake a pg later ....ill take my L

But u on the other hand use Ronnie as your personal executioner

Every time some one talks smack to u ....U run and bring up ronnies name in the conversation

Stand on your own 2 legs u lil bi*ch boy

my man reggae already destroyed that clown....
 6 years ago '08        #106
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
 DrX said:
running to ur daddy i see......

btw ronnie banned me 4 times before im still here....we gotta mutual respect anyway, he know i drive traffic to this site....

anyway be a man and handle ur own beef....btw i have no idea who u are, never even seen ur name before....lol another nameless loser coming at the god, all these guys know me and i have no idea they ever existed
Says the who guys lives on the site. There isn't any running to anyone, all I'm doing is getting someone to enforce the ban seeing as how

I'll put in this big and bold letters for your 12 year old stuttering a.ss

YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HOLD UP YOUR END OF A BET. YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A bi*ch TO LEAVE THE SITE FOR EVEN A DAY. THUS, AN ENFORCER WOULD HELP ENSURE YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN.

Point being: YOU'RE A bi*ch. An annoying one.

Your dumbass drives traffic to the site You know absolutely nothing about basketball or football outside of what you hear on First Take and you claim to be this all seeing all knowing being with superior sports knowledge

You can't handle your beefs when the person you're dealing with is a bi*ch made loser who fears hitting the logout button.
 6 years ago '07        #107
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 thegodjswing said:
Nash and Howard to the raps. fu*k Calderon, worst point guard in the league. Piece of sh*t gets commended for his low turnover ratio, but the raptors don't win any games. At least other point guards are taking risk that could potentially pay off. As far as his a.ssist's, his nonexistent defence creates more points against the raptors, than he could ever create for them. Thank god for the plus-minus category
i honestly feel calderon > sessions
 05-09-2012, 06:03 PM         #108
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Says the who guys lives on the site. There isn't any running to anyone, all I'm doing is getting someone to enforce the ban seeing as how

I'll put in this big and bold letters for your 12 year old stuttering a.ss

YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HOLD UP YOUR END OF A BET. YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A bi*ch TO LEAVE THE SITE FOR EVEN A DAY. THUS, AN ENFORCER WOULD HELP ENSURE YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN.

Point being: YOU'RE A bi*ch. An annoying one.

Your dumbass drives traffic to the site You know absolutely nothing about basketball or football outside of what you hear on First Take and you claim to be this all seeing all knowing being with superior sports knowledge

You can't handle your beefs when the person you're dealing with is a bi*ch made loser who fears hitting the logout button.
paragraph = u being mad

lol

dude ur a herb, u got mad post and nobody know u, but everybody check for my sh*t....lol seems to me i have more sports knowledge and a more interesting personality....usually stiffs hate dudes with charisma

Last edited by DrX; 05-09-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #109
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
 DrX said:
paragraph = u being mad

lol

dude ur a herb, u got mad post and nobody know u, but everybody check for my sh*t....lol seems to me i have more sports knowledge and a more interesting personality....usually stiffs hate dudes with charisma
Says the high school kid who's only paragraph on the site detailed his experience at being a catcher. That's code word for being a f*ggot.

n*gga stfu!
I know you aint talkin.
I JUST KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN

Hey, did you ever let that f**got n*gga feel your balls?

6 years ago '05        #110
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 West said:
Steve is from Victoria, BC... Not Vancouver... His jersey hangs in the trophy case of the same private school that I went to. A homecoming for him is if Vancouver got a team back, not Toronto. And everyone saying that the westcoast teams would be more of a homecoming is right... Portland or Seattle (praying), would be the most realistic homecoming, cause they are both close enough for people in BC to see him.
Nash has said multiple times that he would like to play for the raptors one day. when you're from a country like canada - where we only have one team in the NBA, and when there are so few Canadian players playing in the NBA, the sole team becomes "home." Nash represents Canada just as the raptors represent Canada. At first I wasn't thrilled about the idea but it just makes too much sense. he would be the much needed leader for this team...there arent any other pgs in free agency or the draft..our pg spot is wide open and inking nash doesnt take away development from any other player (bayless needs mentoring more than he needs minutes)..his deal would most likely be short term..he can help jonas v. with the transition to the nba as well as our new draft pick..and he's going to help the raptors sell tickets and merchandise.

even if they pay him north of 11 mill..it makes sense. any salary will be offset by the nash raptor jerseys that will fly off the shelves at raptor games.

on another note, i dont understand some people. you guys criticize players like shaq and anybody who signed with the celtics/lakers/heat within the past 3 years...hell even criticized lebron for "ring chasing" but yet WANT nash to ring chase?
 05-09-2012, 06:35 PM         #111
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Says the high school kid who's only paragraph on the site detailed his experience at being a catcher. That's code word for being a f*ggot.

n*gga stfu!
I know you aint talkin.
I JUST KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN

Hey, did you ever let that f**got n*gga feel your balls?

if im 12, we u asking me s3x related questions

#pedocuriosity
 6 years ago '04        #112
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 West said:
By backfire, I'm just commenting on this whole, "Raptors being Canada's team" thing and how supposedly Nash signing there would bring this national pride to Toronto. Chisholm's main argument for Toronto is "bringing him home"; it's not his home... It would be different if it was someone like Tristan Thompson, or later Andrew Wiggins. If his aim is to play "at home", its better for him to play somewhere that is actually close to B.C., so people from here can actually see him. When the Sonics were still around, Vancouver, Victoria and surrounding areas sent bus loads of people down there to see him. For the most part, people in B.C. don't care about the Raptors and Nash is smarter than that to get involved with an organization like MLSE. If he is going to have a job after his playing days, its most likely going to be in PHX, because of his connections there.
A quick google search of toronto raptors canadian team

The Official Site of Canada's Team | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE ...

THe NBA and MLSE spend their money marketing the raptors as Canada's team. The team old uniforms main clours where purple with a big a.ss dinosaur on it. Now the main home jersey is white with red writing on it with red going down the side. Gee I wonder what the trying to accomplish by that, here ill help you.

[pic - click to view]

Google MLSE SOLD

The company sold for 1 billion to the the two biggest media enterprises in Canada. MLSE is valued at 2.25 billion dollars.
MLSE has put out a winning product in a while and all they do is make money. Yeah i could see why Nash should stay away from money.

The owner is cheap. He has proved that by selling first round picks, trading all-star like joe johnson, signing suckers instead of amare. sh*t Nash asked the for boris diaw to try to push for the playoff and they still didnt do it. He has connections in Toronto to and is the GM of Canada Basketball.
 6 years ago '11        #113
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 West said:
Chisholm's fatal flaw in his logic is equating Toronto with Canada. Toronto isn't Canada, its Toronto. Nash is from Victoria. West Coast. He has all his fitness centers in Vancouver and his name plastered all over BC (courts in Victoria). B.C. sports fans hate Toronto sports with a passion. He doesn't need a Raptors uniform to market himself in Canada, and a.ssuming Canada will rally behind a Nash-lad Raptor team is a mistake likely to backfire.

youre a moron
 05-09-2012, 08:55 PM         #114
LankanLatino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will go to so many goddamn raps games if he joins holy fu*k!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #115
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 King Henry said:
New York is the closet state in the US to Canada. Come home Steve

That's interesting because I can see Canada from my house, and I was pretty sure it was only a few miles away through the tunnel. So has New York somehow merged with Canada and not tell us
 6 years ago '05        #116
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
West is just a typical Tdot hater. The Raptors even have a canadian maple leaf on the back collar of the jerseys . The NBA knows that Toronto is going to be the only NBA team in the league thats from Canada , therefore The Raptors are Canada's Team . Why would HOME for a Canadian be The west coast of The USA? ....... Home to a Canadian is in Canada .

Edit: Tdot The ScrewFace Captial.. we brush off haters on the daily .

Last edited by !~MaC~!; 05-10-2012 at 08:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy