most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2012, 12:47 AM         #81
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
Nash is an idiot....he is tryin to play this whole good guy role of how he dont wana chase a ring but it comes off as so un-genuine an lame....look bi*ch....going for a ring does not make u bad it makes u smart...u have talent that can be used for something purposeful to take a team to another level instead of wasting it pointlessly on a team that is not going anywhere...how is that bad!? There is nothing "NOBLE" about what your doing its just flat out GAY and stupid..the end.
Stfu

Rather take a 2 time MVP helping a hopeless team become a contender ANYDAY over a dude at the end of his career fiending for a ring.

On the other hand, now you got guys like Lebron, an MVP player that leaves his OWN HOMETOWN in the PRIME of his career so he can get easy championships...This is the mentality in the league now?

Most players, past or present....sh*t all over Lebrons decision. If Nash ends up going to Toronto, he deserves praise for being pure class all the way. A real MVP
 6 years ago '04        #82
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
 2 Pistolz said:
I know we have the mini mid level because we didn't give Battier the full, but Nash is all about winning a title now. Give me another title contender he can start on and get more money from?
If he was about winning a title he would have forced a trade somewhere at the deadline.

Indy has $20M in cap space. They are already a #3 seed in the east. Add Nash to that team they are championship contenders.

Don't count out OKC who will have the MLE next year. If Westbrook has another bad playoffs at PG I could see them move him to SG and put Nash at point.
 6 years ago '04        #83
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
The Knicks are in a tough spot. They have to choose between Lin or Nash. The MLE will have to be used on one of them.

I think Nash can make more then the MLE even at his age.
 6 years ago '08        #84
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 ReggaeRampage said:
i don't even knw who that is

and u have like 10000 posts how the fu*k I'm i gunna find that

Keep running to your Savor bi*ch boy

and fu*k the Raptors that pathetic franchise
You're either obviously him or his butt buddy seeing as how he's one of the only guys I've asked to be banned...

Are you going to start back pedalling now? You can put your account up as well since you're oh so eager to come to gurus defense.

End of discussion
 6 years ago '08        #85
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 ReggaeRampage said:
This f*g proved my point

lil bi*ch boy that keeps running to Ronnie

like this is high school and Ronnie is the Principal

Go k!ll your self u waste of sperm
I'm done with you. You're on pair with the little hoodlums who go around in their pink stop snitching shirts spreading the word of God.

That's you.
 6 years ago '08        #86
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
He lived at Santa Clara at one point.. Golden State Warriors could be his second home.
 6 years ago '10        #87
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
 6 years ago '04        #88
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
Nash and Howard to the raps. fu*k Calderon, worst point guard in the league. Piece of sh*t gets commended for his low turnover ratio, but the raptors don't win any games. At least other point guards are taking risk that could potentially pay off. As far as his a.ssist's, his nonexistent defence creates more points against the raptors, than he could ever create for them. Thank god for the plus-minus category
 6 years ago '04        #89
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Illuminati said:
Bet your BX account you fu*king loser. This is a bet I know Ronnie would ban you for you fu*king fugazi

Don't fu*king post in the threads I post in

Do me one better and don't fu*king talk ball at all on this site you fu*king nitwit bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by gh3tto; 05-09-2012 at 03:28 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #90
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He's still a great point guard, but not so much on the defensive end. 75% of the teams in the league would take him as a starter in a second.
 6 years ago '04        #91
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Here's a nice little breakdown of why Nash to Toronto makes alot more sense than u f*gs are making it out to be:

First of all, it sounds increasingly like Nash and the Suns are ready to part ways.
Second of all, the expectation that Nash would only leave Phoenix to pursue a title is based on faulty logic. Most contending and pseudo-contending teams (San Antonio, Chicago, Boston, Oklahoma City, Denver, Philadelphia, Memphis, the L.A. Clippers) are set at point guard, while Miami needs post-play more than playmaking and the Lakers are in the weeds with their cap and seem content skew younger while they transition to an Andrew Bynum-centric future. Sure, up-and-comers like Indiana and Utah have the flexibility to make a push for him, but it's unclear how attractive either of those cities are to a metropolitan guy like Nash.
The problems with the Knicks are threefold. One, they let Nash's guy Mike D'Antoni go, and Nash is fiercely loyal to those who've helped him succeed (remember Nash turning his back on Team Canada when they arbitrarily fired Jay Triano?). Two, Carmelo Anthony does not want to play in a democratic offense; he wants to be fed a steady diet of isolation plays, which would significantly limit the need for Nash's greatest talent. Three, the Knicks have zero cap flexibility going forward, and so not only would Nash have to sign for below market value to play in New York, he'd have to accept that whatever the team has now is what they are going to have moving forward, and that is not going to put them anywhere near an NBA title.
The Raptors are one of the few teams that are both in a position to offer Nash the 3-year/$30-million deal that figures to be his asking price while also being motivated to offer it. Heck, the dollars he'd bring back to the team in terms of ticket and merchandise sales alone would almost be enough to justify such a contract for Toronto given Nash's popularity in Canada, leaving his tremendous on-court benefits as a nice added bonus. There is also no doubt that the Raptors would be motivated to offer him a lifeline to a career in management after the NBA, too, as his ties to Bryan Colangelo and now Canada Basketball would make such a transition an obvious addendum to any offer with the Raptors.
Colangelo, being the one who signed him in Phoenix, is sure to pursue Steve hard... Even if he has to overpay... I wouldnt be surprised if this happens im telling ya'll...
 6 years ago '09        #92
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
wouldn't surprise me if he took his talents to south beach
 05-09-2012, 09:29 AM         #93
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis aint happening.....he nuh wanna play in T.O
 05-09-2012, 09:38 AM         #94
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhh, please no. i get the home thing, but damn, lets get a ring. send that man to miami or something 4 the minimum. lakers, new york, somewhere...anywhere. get that man a ring or atleast finals.
 6 years ago '04        #95
West 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
Steve is from Victoria, BC... Not Vancouver... His jersey hangs in the trophy case of the same private school that I went to. A homecoming for him is if Vancouver got a team back, not Toronto. And everyone saying that the westcoast teams would be more of a homecoming is right... Portland or Seattle (praying), would be the most realistic homecoming, cause they are both close enough for people in BC to see him.
 6 years ago '04        #96
West 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
 Russ369 said:
Here's a nice little breakdown of why Nash to Toronto makes alot more sense than u f*gs are making it out to be:

Colangelo, being the one who signed him in Phoenix, is sure to pursue Steve hard... Even if he has to overpay... I wouldnt be surprised if this happens im telling ya'll...
Chisholm's fatal flaw in his logic is equating Toronto with Canada. Toronto isn't Canada, its Toronto. Nash is from Victoria. West Coast. He has all his fitness centers in Vancouver and his name plastered all over BC (courts in Victoria). B.C. sports fans hate Toronto sports with a passion. He doesn't need a Raptors uniform to market himself in Canada, and a.ssuming Canada will rally behind a Nash-lad Raptor team is a mistake likely to backfire.
 6 years ago '10        #97
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
 6 years ago '04        #98
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
Lol at rebuild.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 West said:
Chisholm's fatal flaw in his logic is equating Toronto with Canada. Toronto isn't Canada, its Toronto. Nash is from Victoria. West Coast. He has all his fitness centers in Vancouver and his name plastered all over BC (courts in Victoria). B.C. sports fans hate Toronto sports with a passion. He doesn't need a Raptors uniform to market himself in Canada, and a.ssuming Canada will rally behind a Nash-lad Raptor team is a mistake likely to backfire.
You are reaching. Hard. So if he joins the raptors Canada only ball team the people in bc are going to what exactly? When Vince left and Nash took over the charity game in Toronto did bc give he backlash for doing it? And if he wants an position after he is playing I'm sure all the connections in the raptors orginaztions would welcome him. That is of course if it's ok with British Columbia?!

But I don't want him just saying.
 6 years ago '05        #100
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 311 311
Nash to Toronto makes sense, they have got the deep pockets of MLSE to spend whatever they want.
Calderon is an expiring contract this year, and I believe toronto has the most cap space to spend than any other team. With the 5th pick last year coming over this year (valanciunas) and most likely the 6th, 7th or 8th pick this year this team looks pretty promising in the next few years.. Haters Gon' hate tho..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy