The Interesting Twist In Lil’ Boosie’s Murder Trial

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
9066 pageviews
38 comments

SM 38176 heat pts38176
space
space
$127,938 | Props total: 67390 67390
The Interesting Twist In Lil’ Boosie’s murder Trial

I’ll be honest. Prior to Boosie’s trial, the potential outcome didn’t look prosperous at all. Hell, even now it doesn’t. Then yesterday happened and the alleged hitman, “Marlo Mike” Louding, completely threw a wrench in the prosecution’s plan by changing his story. Here’s the skinny:

– According to several sources, Louding’s confession tapes were played in the courtroom. Some pretty damming evidence, indeed, as they allegedly had him detailing the murder of Terry Boyd. Baton Rouge’s NBC affiliate now says “Marlo” claims he had nothing to do with the 2009 murder. The reason for his original story indicting Boosie? Louding claims he was forced by detectives who threatened to harm his family.

– Per MTV News, Louding has a tattoo on his stomach reading, “Yo Boosie Who’s Next?” The urban legend states Louding got the tattoo November 4, 2009, two weeks after Boyd’s murder.

– Louding was at Boosie’s house the night of the murder, but the defense claims they were not friends and did not know each other well. Ideally, Boosie’s legal team wants to paint him as the victim by being an artist attempting to stretch himself too thin in regards of having people in his close circle.

– Then Twitter erupted. @dixie_goon225 took to his account to post the messages, “I GOT A SNIPER RIFLE FOR HILLAR MOORE WHEN HE WALK OUT THE COURT HOUSE.” In case you’re wondering who Hillar Moore is, he’s the district attorney. He soon followed up with, “MAN THEM bi-chES BETTER # FREE BOOSIE BEFORE I SHOOT THAT F***ING COURT HOUSE UP.” Of course he was charged public intimidation where he his defense was he was only “fooling around.”

All in all, a rather eventful day in a trial that has even the Hip-Hop community torn. The future still must play itself out, but Louding changing his account could potentially be the monkey wrench Boosie has been awaiting for close to three years now. Given the amount of man power and notoriety surrounding the case, seeing Bad Azz walk away with his middle finger to the justice system is about as likely as me ever calling Omarion “Maybach O.” But it does force you to think however?

What if Boosie somehow beat this case and waltzed out a free man (pending he could get those smuggling charges handled as well)? From a sheer musical perspective, would he or would he not have the most anticipated return to music in years? Welcome to the things Gotty and I ponder on a daily basis.

[pic - click to view]

Lil' Boosie Trial: Alleged Hitman Changes Shooting Story, Twitter Arrest Made - The Juice | Billboard.com

[pic - click to view]

Lil Boosie's Alleged Hitman Changes Story In Courtroom | The Smoking Section

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/2012 .. ss-prosecutor/

Last edited by SM; 05-08-2012 at 11:13 AM..

38 comments for "The Interesting Twist In Lil’ Boosie’s Murder Trial"

05-08-2012, 11:01 AM         #2
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats justice for you
 6 years ago '06        #3
SM 38176 heat pts38176 OP
space
space
$127,938 | Props total: 67390 67390
another report
 6 years ago '06        #4
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by jaycee; 05-08-2012 at 11:18 AM..
TrumpTheTraitor slapped this ish

6 years ago '07        #5
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10662 10662
this n*gga got "Yo Boosie who's next" Tatted on his stomach
 6 years ago '08        #6
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Dude is a fu*king idiot for tatting, “Yo Boosie Who’s Next?” on him. When keeping it tatted goes wrong. What the hell was this guy thinking?
 6 years ago '12        #7
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
Kinda confused someone clear this up for me...
so this Marlo dude k!lled someone but he says he was forced to snitch on boosie by the feds right?
he got a tattoo saying "yo boosie whos next" though? so he basically lying about the first part or what?
 05-08-2012, 12:10 PM         #8
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(AllHipHop News) Yesterday (May 7) marked the third day of testimony in the first degree murder-for-hire trial of rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie” Hatch.
The prosecution called their first witness of the day, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding.
Louding is accused of being hired by Lil Boosie to murder Terry Boyd in October of 2009.
The Prosecution
The prosecution said in a taped confession that Louding admitted that Torence Lil Boosie paid him to k!ll Terry Boyd.
While on the stand, Louding testified he never told police he shot Terry Boyd.
Louding said he was at Torence Lil Boosie’s house on the night of the murder and the two never left.
Prosecution lawyer Dana Cummings originally said that she expected Michael Louding to lie.
After Louding’s initial statement on the stand, Cummings ordered that the interrogation tapes be played to refresh Louding’s memory.
On the interrogation tapes, Louding gave an account of what happened the evening Terry Boyd was k!lled.
He told investigators that he and Adrienne Pitman, along with Michael Judson, went to the residence of Boyd in a white SUV.
He said that he shot Boyd through a window, while he sat on the couch.
Louding said once he got back to Boosie’s house and the phone calls came in that Boyd was dead, Boosie gave him $2,800.
After the tapes were played Michael Louding was called back to the witness stand.
He again denied having any involvement in the murder of Terry Boyd or being hired by Lil Boosie.
“I never k!lled Terry Boyd and Mr. Hatch never paid me to k!ll Terry Boyd,” Louding said.
When further examined by the prosecution, Louding became uncooperative.
He blurted out “where the other eight hours of the tape?”
Cummings agreed that not all of the interrogation was recorded to which Louding replied: “sound like somebody trying to hide something.”
Cummings then played a recorded phone conversation between Louding and a man known by the nickname, “Donkey.”
During the conversation, Donkey tells Louding: “you’re gonna shake the spot ‘cause you young.”
Donkey also tells him: “The whole thing set up to take Hatch down. Ain’t nobody see you do nothing. All those tattoos and stuff…that’s what we do for the videos.”
At that point, Cummings ordered Michael Louding to be released from shackles and for him to reveal a tattoo of an AK-47 on his abdomen that read: “Yo’ Boosie Who’s Next.”
Louding said that the tattoo doesn’t mean anything and the fact that he originally stated that it meant he was a hitman for Boosie was because, “The crooked police made me say that.”
“They told me that Torrence [was] trying to k!ll me and the best way to deal with him is get him off the streets. They said he had a $25,000 contract on me.”
Louding explained that this was especially believable, because he had just gotten shot at a couple of nights before.
Louding also said that he felt close to Lil Boosie and Boosie was like a brother to him and he occasionally called Hatch “Pops.”
After becoming frustrated with her witness Dana Cummings asked Michael Louding one last time, “How did Terry Boyd die?”
Louding responded: “you live by it you die by it.”
Cummings then asked, “Mr. Louding, are you telling the court that you were lying when you said Torence Hatch paid you to k!ll Terry Boyd?”
Louding said, “Yes ma’am.”
At that point the prosecution had no further questions.
The Defense
During the defenses’s cross examination of Michael Louding, defense attorney Jason Williams played the interrogation tape again, but this time let it extend past the time it was originally cut off for the prosecution.
“He reads him his rights and says alright you’ve come a long way dog …Now get it straight with me. Now what does he need to get straight if he’s telling his own story. If he’s telling his own story he doesn’t have to get it straight; just tell us what happened,” William argued.
The tape showed law enforcement saying they were not going to charge Louding with murder, but with aggravated a.ssault and terrorism even though he confessed to murder.
Then the tape reveal Louding saying, “This dude wanna k!ll me? He bout to get out of jail now?”
Attorney Williams argued that law enforcement lied to Louding in order to get him to cooperate with getting his client Lil Boosie charged with murder.
The detective admitted to lying to Louding about having evidence that linked him to the case.
He said that it is not unusual to lie to a suspect and that lying is a technique taught to interrogators.
The defense also had Louding confirm that Adrienne Pitman had an outstanding beef with Terry Boyd and that Michael “Ghost” Judson, now deceased, had been robbed for $720 by Terry Boyd.
Michael Louding also admitted to receiving treatment for the voices he hears in his head.
The prosecution challenged the notion that Louding hears voices, saying that he seemed very competent and never told investigators about his mental challenges.
In regards to Pitman’s and Judson’s disputes with Boyd, Cummings then asked Louding “Are you saying you had nothing to do with the six murders?”
Louding replied, “I’m not a murderer, I’m a lover.”
Michael Louding was then excused off the witness stand for the day.
Testimony continues today.
 6 years ago '04        #9
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,392 | Props total: 3856 3856
damn...
 6 years ago '06        #10
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 Minister said:
(AllHipHop News) Yesterday (May 7) marked the third day of testimony in the first degree murder-for-hire trial of rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie” Hatch.
The prosecution called their first witness of the day, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding.
Louding is accused of being hired by Lil Boosie to murder Terry Boyd in October of 2009.
The Prosecution
The prosecution said in a taped confession that Louding admitted that Torence Lil Boosie paid him to k!ll Terry Boyd.
While on the stand, Louding testified he never told police he shot Terry Boyd.
Louding said he was at Torence Lil Boosie’s house on the night of the murder and the two never left.
Prosecution lawyer Dana Cummings originally said that she expected Michael Louding to lie.
After Louding’s initial statement on the stand, Cummings ordered that the interrogation tapes be played to refresh Louding’s memory.
On the interrogation tapes, Louding gave an account of what happened the evening Terry Boyd was k!lled.
He told investigators that he and Adrienne Pitman, along with Michael Judson, went to the residence of Boyd in a white SUV.
He said that he shot Boyd through a window, while he sat on the couch.
Louding said once he got back to Boosie’s house and the phone calls came in that Boyd was dead, Boosie gave him $2,800.
After the tapes were played Michael Louding was called back to the witness stand.
He again denied having any involvement in the murder of Terry Boyd or being hired by Lil Boosie.
“I never k!lled Terry Boyd and Mr. Hatch never paid me to k!ll Terry Boyd,” Louding said.
When further examined by the prosecution, Louding became uncooperative.
He blurted out “where the other eight hours of the tape?”
Cummings agreed that not all of the interrogation was recorded to which Louding replied: “sound like somebody trying to hide something.”
Cummings then played a recorded phone conversation between Louding and a man known by the nickname, “Donkey.”
During the conversation, Donkey tells Louding: “you’re gonna shake the spot ‘cause you young.”
Donkey also tells him: “The whole thing set up to take Hatch down. Ain’t nobody see you do nothing. All those tattoos and stuff…that’s what we do for the videos.”
At that point, Cummings ordered Michael Louding to be released from shackles and for him to reveal a tattoo of an AK-47 on his abdomen that read: “Yo’ Boosie Who’s Next.”
Louding said that the tattoo doesn’t mean anything and the fact that he originally stated that it meant he was a hitman for Boosie was because, “The crooked police made me say that.”
“They told me that Torrence [was] trying to k!ll me and the best way to deal with him is get him off the streets. They said he had a $25,000 contract on me.”
Louding explained that this was especially believable, because he had just gotten shot at a couple of nights before.
Louding also said that he felt close to Lil Boosie and Boosie was like a brother to him and he occasionally called Hatch “Pops.”
After becoming frustrated with her witness Dana Cummings asked Michael Louding one last time, “How did Terry Boyd die?”
Louding responded: “you live by it you die by it.”
Cummings then asked, “Mr. Louding, are you telling the court that you were lying when you said Torence Hatch paid you to k!ll Terry Boyd?”
Louding said, “Yes ma’am.”
At that point the prosecution had no further questions.
The Defense
During the defenses’s cross examination of Michael Louding, defense attorney Jason Williams played the interrogation tape again, but this time let it extend past the time it was originally cut off for the prosecution.
“He reads him his rights and says alright you’ve come a long way dog …Now get it straight with me. Now what does he need to get straight if he’s telling his own story. If he’s telling his own story he doesn’t have to get it straight; just tell us what happened,” William argued.
The tape showed law enforcement saying they were not going to charge Louding with murder, but with aggravated a.ssault and terrorism even though he confessed to murder.
Then the tape reveal Louding saying, “This dude wanna k!ll me? He bout to get out of jail now?”
Attorney Williams argued that law enforcement lied to Louding in order to get him to cooperate with getting his client Lil Boosie charged with murder.
The detective admitted to lying to Louding about having evidence that linked him to the case.
He said that it is not unusual to lie to a suspect and that lying is a technique taught to interrogators.
The defense also had Louding confirm that Adrienne Pitman had an outstanding beef with Terry Boyd and that Michael “Ghost” Judson, now deceased, had been robbed for $720 by Terry Boyd.
Michael Louding also admitted to receiving treatment for the voices he hears in his head.
The prosecution challenged the notion that Louding hears voices, saying that he seemed very competent and never told investigators about his mental challenges.
In regards to Pitman’s and Judson’s disputes with Boyd, Cummings then asked Louding “Are you saying you had nothing to do with the six murders?”
Louding replied, “I’m not a murderer, I’m a lover.”
Michael Louding was then excused off the witness stand for the day.
Testimony continues today.
HOLY sh*t! Boosie just might walk
 6 years ago '11        #11
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 N.O.4Life said:
n*gga thirsty as fu*k huh lol.. I hope boosie boo get off tho. He got some cold game

about life and homies and some turnt up party music.
 6 years ago '07        #12
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I told you they set Boosie up. His "comrades" and the police did him dirty.
 05-08-2012, 01:25 PM         #13
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

05-08-2012, 01:28 PM         #14
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good evidence for the prosecution

[video - click to view]

can't believe this sh*t has 15 million views......
 6 years ago '08        #15
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 N.O.4Life said:
Baton Rouge n*ggaz smh
 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM         #16
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da_Crew2k9 said:
Baton Rouge n*ggaz smh
real talk, they try hard to be New Orleans

and none of them n*ggaz got hands and show they heaters like they the only n*ggaz with them smh
 6 years ago '04        #17
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1170 1170
Marlo mike is a lover not a k!ller..lol

Free badazz
 6 years ago '10        #18
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
 braided_uppimp said:
real talk, they try hard to be New Orleans

and none of them n*ggaz got hands and show they heaters like they the only n*ggaz with them smh
actually i beg to differ. BR n*ggas damn near as worse than dem NO n*ggas. Plus i've personally seen plenty NO n*ggas that have absolutley no hands at all but where ever they go, dem n*ggas be deep as hell to jump da sh*t outta whoever whenever. thats the main difference between these ignant bastards from both cities
 6 years ago '11        #19
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,223 | Props total: 17639 17639
Its sad but still, he ain't never getting out
 6 years ago '08        #20
jreel7335 2 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
Stupid fu*ks Bet He Got Paid 4 DAt TAt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago