"I Like That" R&B Singer Houston Arrested

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM         #81
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayooooooo the fu*k is going on in this thread?!
 6 years ago '05        #82
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '10        #83
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
crazy a.ss....
 6 years ago '09        #84
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 AwDamnItsLes said:
What in the actual fu*k did I just read?!?
 6 years ago '09        #85
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 iThink said:
this thread went OD
The Truth Hurts....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #86
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
the past 9 years look like they have been rough.
 6 years ago '04        #87
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
damn I aint know the fork was plastic though......
 6 years ago '05        #88
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11794 11794
These n*ggas writing jail r*pe memoirs
 05-08-2012, 06:55 PM         #89
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngrell said:
dudes cant b serious on boxden for 1 thread
I can....

..no eye cant
 6 years ago '10        #90
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
This thread has taken a turn for the worse..
 6 years ago '04        #91
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
 drumgangP said:
Sad story for this brother. He did a little time and got r*ped in prison, tried starting awareness groups against sodomy in prison....His royalty checks ran out from the label and his family went broke...he went from taking care of his mom/sister, to the 3 of them going homeless and moving in with his stepfather....shortly after his stepfather moved them back in, his stepfather passed away...they couldnt pay his bills for the funeral an sh + the house bills and lost the house to...dude ended up on the street running from his own family in shame...its a blessing he got locked up, n*gga was running from his own mother/sister...they been filing missing people reports on him an sh*t like mad.

:sad2:

damn i use to diss dude n be like wut a fu*kin idiot...just a stupid crazy fu*k...but r*pe aint no joke...especially at his age his mind just broke
 6 years ago '04        #92
lilcadilacplaya 
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 29 29
 Vickvapor said:

I have no sympathy for idiots that harm themselves. He shouldve just jumped out a window. And what the hell this n*gga doing driving with one eye? he gonna hurt someone and he high? Maan if they dont get this animal off the street.

Maaaan stfu...
The cat was on pcp n*gga ....
 6 years ago '04        #93
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Saw/heard about this and all I could think was "that's a damn shame".

[QUOTE=Vickvapor;23179981]

[video - click to view]

[/QUOTE

First time seen' this video, and it's clear as day, my mind lost his mental with that eye, too. Rhetorical to say, I suppose. But, I figured he bugged out, lost his eye, did his year in the ward, and that was that - on the road to self-recovery, but watching that interview my man's mind is damn near gone. Stuttering, real random, talking about sodomizing out of the blue - like "what?!".

Dude is like the male version of "Maia Campbell" - his career never really took off like hers, but, both 'OUT THERE'.
 6 years ago '06        #94
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
 Zen Guitar said:
I would say if you don't think you can detach yourself from the r*pe experience (s), then the only other solution to keep your sane is to k!ll the rapist (hope to God it's not more than one) and make an example out of him (but usually those type of men run in packs/gangs), so you'd have to make sure you are prepared for any of the other men seeking retaliation. They may just respect you for defending your manhood.

Prison is the epitome of "Survival of The Fittest"...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lol what in the heck did this thread turn into ..... real talk tho. My wifes uncle had kin that went to jail in pittsburg. They didnt hide teh fact they got the bizzness. said everyone gets got once..

im like :sadcam:

Personally i got stories of others for days. I had a barber that got hit with a skid in city lock up. When dude came out he would not let anyone walk behind him.

Same city lock up.. one of my moms friends son got sent into when his jump off reported her car stolen. Dude had just got probation for a robbery case that he didn't even take part in.. just rode along. They violated him and threw away the key.

When dudes family visited him he was beat up... crying and shyt for his mom to get him out. It was bad to a point where his mom didn't wanna go see him anymore b/c she chouldn't handle it. Eventually dude got smart and due to his good behavior got a job doing something with record keeping... out of the mix in the safety of the guards.

i was told... by older homies. If you not down for yours you don't deserve to keep it. And like you posted... they will respect you for giving your all to keep your prison wallet in tact.

Also... don't do crimes that will get you in a level 2/3/4 if your not built for it.

As far as houston... i think he got turned out by the industry... and it got worse during incarceration. Dude clearly has a mental sickness. Sad story...

and what in the fu*k did this thread turn into... i wonder if the name of his hit song had anythin.... aaaahh forget it. shyt aint even nothing to joke on...

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 05-08-2012 at 07:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #95
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
n*gga lookin like a somali pirate
 6 years ago '04        #96
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Omg

Y he look like lil pookie drunk uncle, June Bug ?

And why do you have the fu*king gay-est avy ???
 6 years ago '05        #97
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
Pcp is no joke i see a gang of fools aroundd the way all shermd out
 6 years ago '09        #98
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 sunsetnVine said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lol what in the heck did this thread turn into ..... real talk tho. My wifes uncle had kin that went to jail in pittsburg. They didnt hide teh fact they got the bizzness. said everyone gets got once..

im like :sadcam:

Personally i got stories of others for days. I had a barber that got hit with a skid in city lock up. When dude came out he would not let anyone walk behind him.

Same city lock up.. one of my moms friends son got sent into when his jump off reported her car stolen. Dude had just got probation for a robbery case that he didn't even take part in.. just rode along. They violated him and threw away the key.

When dudes family visited him he was beat up... crying and shyt for his mom to get him out. It was bad to a point where his mom didn't wanna go see him anymore b/c she chouldn't handle it. Eventually dude got smart and due to his good behavior got a job doing something with record keeping... out of the mix in the safety of the guards.

i was told... by older homies. If you not down for yours you don't deserve to keep it. And like you posted... they will respect you for giving your all to keep your prison wallet in tact.

Also... don't do crimes that will get you in a level 2/3/4 if your not built for it.

As far as houston... i think he got turned out by the industry... and it got worse during incarceration. Dude clearly has a mental sickness. Sad story...
Wow that's crazy, but yes, they will probably respect you for defending your manhood.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
the life of a criminal aint all that..........
 6 years ago '05        #100
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3441 3441
 d-metro said:
Nah, he's talking about Lyfe the R&B...

You know what, fu*k it. This whole conversation went on for way longer than it was supposed to.
Never ceases to amaze me how funny this fu*king place can be..from just out of nowhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy