Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2012, 02:48 PM         #41
ballislife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad homie was preaching saying don't go to jail or else you'll get r*ped and where does he end up? smh
 6 years ago '09        #42
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Young Buck said:
I'm just going to be real here.

How would you guys handle being r*ped in prison?

Personally I would tighten my butt cheeks to prevent from any d!cks from entering or just sh*t myself since they would be unable to r*pe a dude who shat himself.
They'll just use your feces as a lube and continue until they get in and penetrate you.

Must I remind you, in prison you can't use an enema if you bottom (are taking d!ck). The bottom won't be able to flush out themselves under any circumstance because that's the system "okaying" s3xual intercourse between inmates. They don't use laxatives before they give up the a.ss. You aren't provided condoms. They may avoid eating if they are awaiting some d!ck, but if it's unexpected and the rapist premeditates just taking some a.ss, they know you're not going to be the freshest piece of boy pus*y. They're going to expect some nastiness. That turns them on, I'm sure.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Zen Guitar said:
They'll just use your feces as a lube and continue until they get in and penetrate you.

Must I remind you, in prison you can't use an enema if you bottom (are taking d!ck). Most of them don't use laxatives before they give up the a.ss. You aren't provided condoms. They may avoid eating if they are awaiting some d!ck, but if it's unexpected and the rapist premeditates just taking some a.ss, they know you're not going to be the freshest piece of boy pus*y. They're going to expect some nastiness. That turns them on, I'm sure.
See, I was afraid of this.

Well I guess you should just take the d!ck and try to enjoy it? I mean struggling would make it worse right? So what if you were to close your eyes and imagine Angela Bassett was fu*king you with a d!ck, do you think it would make it "feel" better? Like, would it be less traumatizing for the person to do this? I mean I won't even lie, I love Angela Bassett and wouldn't mind if she gave the d!cking.
 6 years ago '11        #44
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
 Zen Guitar said:

Must I remind you, in prison you can't use an enema if you bottom (are taking d!ck). The bottom won't be able to flush out themselves under any circumstance because that's the system "okaying" s3xual intercourse between inmates. They don't use laxatives before they give up the a.ss. You aren't provided condoms. They may avoid eating if they are awaiting some d!ck, but if it's unexpected and the rapist premeditates just taking some a.ss, they know you're not going to be the freshest piece of boy pus*y. They're going to expect some nastiness. That turns them on, I'm sure.
 Young Buck said:

Well I guess you should just take the d!ck and try to enjoy it? I mean struggling would make it worse right? So what if you were to close your eyes and imagine Angela Bassett was fu*king you with a d!ck, do you think it would make it "feel" better? Like, would it be less traumatizing for the person to do this? I mean I won't even lie, I love Angela Bassett and wouldn't mind if she gave the d!cking.

What in the actual fu*k did I just read?!?
 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM         #45
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just had a random thought, I swear he was in london when it happened
 05-08-2012, 03:03 PM         #46
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
I'm just going to be real here.

How would you guys handle being r*ped in prison?

Personally I would tighten my butt cheeks to prevent from any d!cks from entering or just sh*t myself since they would be unable to r*pe a dude who shat himself.
lol u gettin rapped g
 6 years ago '08        #47
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 AwDamnItsLes said:
What in the actual fu*k did I just read?!?
Well this scenario COULD happen, homie.

I mean, what would YOU do? Let's say that you're in the showers and 5 guys want to get in those cheeks, you "could" f!ght them but all of them are stronger than you. If you resist and f!ght then all of them are raping you. BUT if you allow them to get dem cheeks then only one of the dudes will fu*k you and it will be pretty quick.

So what would you do? Get brutally gang r*ped or just take a quick d!cking?

Either way, you'll get a L but still...you don't wanna get 5 d!cks, homie..
 05-08-2012, 03:07 PM         #48
floacism  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't heard his name since the eye thing. Wow...
 6 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Zen Guitar said:

Young Buck said:

this thread has took a nasty turn....:iough:
 6 years ago '10        #50
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Houston prob has one of the saddest stories ever... i cant crack jokes about that man. His story could happen to anybody
 05-08-2012, 03:12 PM         #51
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vickvapor said:
Dont play wit me
don't blame victims of r*pe
 05-08-2012, 03:13 PM         #52
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
this thread has took a nasty turn....:iough:
What the fu*k?!
 05-08-2012, 03:16 PM         #53
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zen Guitar said:

Young Buck said:

wtf
 6 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 Young Buck said:

You have to be strong psychologically to endure r*pe. And struggling, f!ghting, tensing up your a.ss and trying to tighten your as*hole will only make the rapist try to bust that cherry more - it's a mission and a challenge. Lets say you get r*ped, you get turned out and passed around, you're no longer a hot commodity. You no longer are a challenge and you no longer have "tight" fresh a.ss.

But if anything, a rapist would want you - a.ssuming you're a straight male - more than an out gay person to fu*k. If they had a choice of fu*king Lupe Fiasco or Antoine Dodson, they're going to pick Lupe. Why? Because they want to make you submissive and change your ways, they want to mold you, say they turned you out. It's about control and power.

I think the idea of women and s3xual practices in prison eventually dies some time later down the road and the guys who are engaging in prison s3x stop longing for a female and want the opposite, a masculine man to turn out. They get thrills from making another man who was masculine into a "bi*ch"...

I remember that thread someone made on here about if Sidney Starr was put into a male institution, would yall be desperate enough to fu*k her and how men would go crazy over her in prison because she represents the closest thing to a biological female and the truth is those men wouldn't give a sh*t about Sidney Starr, maybe a few. But she would only be targeted by a guy who hasn't partaken in homo s3x in prison or someone who's new and misses their girl/woman. He would have to be somewhat bis3xual.

Most of those guys aren't even bis3xual anymore - past a certain amount of time engaging in the s3x and gay men don't find women attractive so even a transs3xual wouldn't appeal to a gay man because gay men only find the essence of MEN s3xually desirable and appealing. Gay men dislike and are as uninterested in transs3xuals as they are with biological women. They view both one in the same.

It takes a REAL man to endure r*pe - especially if he doesn't conform into later enjoying and finding gratification in being objectified in prisons. r*pe is something usually only a.ssociated with women and it's something society doesn't want to address actually happens to men. I read a story years ago of a married man who went to prison and was r*ped by two guys and when he was released, he was psychologically insane and in severe depression and later committed suicide. His wife knew nothing of what he had to go through because he was too ashamed....
 6 years ago '08        #55
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Vickvapor said:
You have got to be white.
How would I be white to ask a serious question?

But since I'm white then you give me a black answer to this question.

If you're about to be r*ped in the showers, what would you do to prevent it? And if you couldn't prevent it, how would you make the experience less traumatizing?
 6 years ago '08        #56
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
One reason I will NOT be going to prison and getting r*ped. Boondocks and Oz is all I needed to see to get me shook. Im not gonna lie I laughed a bit in the thread mostly because of some responses but I cant imagine what he went through. It can happen to any1. Key reason why drugs are bad and you must keep a strong circle.
 6 years ago '04        #57
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
wtf happened to this thread?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #58
space
space
I would say if you don't think you can detach yourself from the r*pe experience (s), then the only other solution to keep your sane is to k!ll the rapist (hope to God it's not more than one) and make an example out of him (but usually those type of men run in packs/gangs), so you'd have to make sure you are prepared for any of the other men seeking retaliation. They may just respect you for defending your manhood.

Prison is the epitome of "Survival of The Fittest"...
 6 years ago '08        #59
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Zen Guitar said:
You have to be strong psychologically to endure r*pe. And struggling, f!ghting, tensing up your a.ss and trying to tighten your as*hole will only make the rapist try to bust that cherry more - it's a mission and a challenge. Lets say you get r*ped, you get turned out and passed around, you're no longer a hot commodity. You no longer are a challenge and you no longer have "tight" fresh a.ss.

But if anything, a rapist would want you - a.ssuming you're a straight male - more than an out gay person to fu*k. If they had a choice of fu*king Lupe Fiasco or Antoine Dodson, they're going to pick Lupe. Why? Because they want to make you submissive and change your ways, they want to mold you, say they turned you out. It's about control and power.

I think the idea of women and s3xual practices in prison eventually dies some time later down the road and the guys who are engaging in prison s3x stop longing for a female and want the opposite, a masculine man to turn out. They get thrills from making another man who was masculine into a "bi*ch"...

I remember that thread someone made on here about if Sidney Starr was put into a male institution, would yall be desperate enough to fu*k her and how men would go crazy over her in prison because she represents the closest thing to a biological female and the truth is those men wouldn't give a sh*t about Sidney Starr, maybe a few. But she would only be targeted by a guy who hasn't partaken in homo s3x in prison or someone who's new and misses their girl/woman. He would have to be somewhat bis3xual.

Most of those guys aren't even bis3xual anymore - past a certain amount of time engaging in the s3x and gay men don't find women attractive so even a transs3xual wouldn't appeal to a gay man because gay men only find the essence of MEN s3xually desirable and appealing. Gay men dislike and are as uninterested in transs3xuals as they are with biological women. They view both one in the same.

It takes a REAL man to endure r*pe - especially if he doesn't conform into later enjoying and finding gratification in being objectified in prisons. r*pe is something usually only a.ssociated with women and it's something society doesn't want to address actually happens to men. I read a story years ago of a married man who went to prison and was r*ped by two guys and when he was released, he was psychologically insane and in severe depression and later committed suicide. His wife knew nothing of what he had to go through because he was too ashamed....
Now that's some real sh*t So I guess I don't have to be afraid of getting r*ped in prison. If it happens then it happens but I should at least make it enjoyable for myself so I'm not tossed around by other men.
 6 years ago '04        #60
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Zen Guitar said:
I would say if you don't think you can detach yourself from the r*pe experience (s), then the only other solution to keep your sane is to k!ll the rapist (hope to God it's not more than one) and make an example out of him (but usually those type of men run in packs/gangs), so you'd have to make sure you are prepared for any of the other men seeking retaliation. They may just respect you for defending your manhood.

Prison is the epitome of "Survival of The Fittest"...
I don't think k!lling the rapist would cure your mind in the slightest. I think r*pe would turn any grown man into a lunatic or a monster.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy