"I Like That" R&B Singer Houston Arrested

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2012, 10:28 AM         #1
17732 pageviews
186 comments

mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I Like That" R&B Singer Houston Arrested

[pic - click to view]

"I Like That" singer Houston -- who famously suffered an emotional breakdown in 2005 and gouged his own eye out with a fork -- was arrested this week in L.A. for DUI ... and TMZ has obtained his mug shot.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, 28-year-old Houston -- full name Houston Summers -- was driving erratically near Malibu Wednesday in an older-looking SUV ... so cops pulled him over.

According to law enforcement, officers approached the vehicle and it smelled of marijuana. When police asked Houston questions, we're told his answers were incoherent.

Houston was then placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI. Sources tell TMZ, cops believe Houston was driving under the influence of drugs ... not alcohol.

The singer was released from jail Thursday. Calls to Houston were not returned.

As for Houston's 2005 breakdown -- the singer reportedly first attempted suicide by jumping out of a window while under the influence of PCP. His friends stopped him, but when they locked him in a first-floor room, Houston gouged his eye out with a plastic fork.

[pic - click to view]

Houston was institutionalized for a year following the incident. He has since attributed the whole thing to "the pressures of fame."

Source :
[pic - click to view]

Houston Summers Arrested for DUI -- 'I Like That' Singer's One-Eyed Mug Shot | TMZ.com

Damn, that man looks way worse than I thought

186 comments for ""I Like That" R&B Singer Houston Arrested"

05-08-2012, 10:33 AM         #2
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

smiley

smiley!!!
 05-08-2012, 10:43 AM         #3
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad story for this brother. He did a little time and got r*ped in prison, tried starting awareness groups against sodomy in prison....His royalty checks ran out from the label and his family went broke...he went from taking care of his mom/sister, to the 3 of them going homeless and moving in with his stepfather....shortly after his stepfather moved them back in, his stepfather passed away...they couldnt pay his bills for the funeral an sh + the house bills and lost the house to...dude ended up on the street running from his own family in shame...its a blessing he got locked up, n*gga was running from his own mother/sister...they been filing missing people reports on him an sh*t like mad.
 6 years ago '10        #4
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Omg

Y he look like lil pookie drunk uncle, June Bug ?
 6 years ago '08        #5
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 drumgangP said:
Sad story for this brother. He did a little time and got r*ped in prison, tried starting awareness groups against sodomy in prison....His royalty checks ran out from the label and his family went broke...he went from taking care of his mom/sister, to the 3 of them going homeless and moving in with his stepfather....shortly after his stepfather moved them back in, his stepfather passed away...they couldnt pay his bills for the funeral an sh + the house bills and lost the house to...dude ended up on the street running from his own family in shame...its a blessing he got locked up, n*gga was running from his own mother/sister...they been filing missing people reports on him an sh*t like mad.
Oh damn, was this dude really r*ped in prison? This sh*t is just sad
 6 years ago '04        #6
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2841 2841
 drumgangP said:
damn.. what you know about Life?
 6 years ago '06        #7
SM 38172 heat pts38172
space
space
$127,875 | Props total: 67250 67250
@ that mugshot
 6 years ago '08        #8
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
i remember seeing the original eye pic in 05, nasty sh*t.
 05-08-2012, 11:03 AM         #9
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Oh damn, was this dude really r*ped in prison? This sh*t is just sad
Dudes a tortured soul. PCP + Alcohol turned him out...and its sh*t he supposedly picked up in the industry. Im not the most successful producer, nor am I ever going to claim to be the biggest name, but I have been to those parties, events, and get togethers you hear about...and yeah, they have poisons in there if you know what I mean and people you expect to look out for you/watch over you are the main ones perpetuating it. His sister has done alot of interviews about him and she talks about how he couldnt handle fame, just google dude, its sad as hell.

Definitely keep this guy in my prayers, he just lost man.
 6 years ago '04        #10
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
n*gga had that hit song w/ nate dogg and some other n*gga on it...

...i guess nate and houston's futures ain't look too bright after '03
 05-08-2012, 11:04 AM         #11
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
damn.. what you know about Life?
The R&B Singer? Just that hes a bad shot . Dude just did that little time for firing multiple shots at his chick in her condo and he aint hit sh*t but the wall/mattress. Why violate/get in trouble if you aint doin sh*t but fu*king up a mattress...n*gga can use that mattress, sleep good and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #12
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2841 2841
 drumgangP said:
The R&B Singer? Just that hes a bad shot . Dude just did that little time for firing multiple shots at his chick in her condo and he aint hit sh*t but the wall/mattress. Why violate/get in trouble if you aint doin sh*t but fu*king up a mattress...n*gga can use that mattress, sleep good and sh*t
lol damn I didn't even know that.. nah I was talking about life in general though
 6 years ago '05        #13
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 CTre said:
lol damn I didn't even know that.. nah I was talking about life in general though
 6 years ago '04        #14
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Hardkore said:
n*gga had that hit song w/ nate dogg and some other n*gga on it...

...i guess nate and houston's futures ain't look too bright after '03
Eye see what you did there.
 05-08-2012, 11:29 AM         #15
mk88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
damn yo, i didn't even know all of that about the brother...it's very sad what he's going through though.

"i like that".....i like that song tho lol
 6 years ago '08        #16
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 drumgangP said:
c'mon bruh, give em pass, he got one eye
 6 years ago '09        #17
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
Wait wait.....seriously I thought he had gotten surgery to fix his eye up?
 6 years ago '11        #18
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
Damn this sh*t is sad
 05-08-2012, 12:14 PM         #19
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son stuck a fork in his eye

a fork

yo
 6 years ago '11        #20
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago