Octo-Mom Has Changed Her Mind About Doing Adult Flim, And Already Shot Her First Scene.

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
13147 pageviews
134 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Octo-Mom Has Changed Her Mind About Doing Adult Flim, And Already Shot Her First Scene.

[pic - click to view]

Nadya Suleman was more than a little nervous when she arrived on the set of her first adult-film shoot last week. But after chatting with a seasoned pr0n star and getting comfortable with the location and crew, Octomom performed like a pro.

"My first shoot was amazing," Nadya tells me. "Such a learning experience for me in so many ways. I don't think I could have asked for a better crew to work with. They were so patient and willing to teach me. I owe a lot to Wicked Pictures contract star Jessica Drake; she opened my eyes to a whole different world of self-pleasure that I could have never imagined. They made me look so glamorous, and for the first time in my life, I felt beautiful and s3xy. I'm very excited for it to come out!"

The video, directed by adult film star Brad Armstrong, is scheduled to be released in mid-June by a major online adult entertainment company. At the shoot, Nadya also posed for a set of photographs in which she's seated at the head of a long table, her body covered with SpaghettiOs.

“For the pictures, we had her topless with a thick sparkly red choker with a big red heart in front and red and white polka dot panties ... like 1950s style," an insider tells me. "SpaghettiOs were all over her body and she's even throwing the SpaghettiOs toward the camera. The label on the can was changed from SpaghettiOs to say 'Saucy Octos.'"

So how will Nadya put the money from her hard day of work to good use? She plans to buy her large family a new, safe home.

huffington post

[pic - click to view]

'Octomom' pr0n Video: 'I'm Excited For It To Come Out' (PHOTO)

News report and interview, she is spitting some realness.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Some flicks from her first adult film shoot.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ray J Sold his tape for 1 million, and that was before anyone even really knew who Kim K was. So imagine how much Octo-Mom gonna get offered, if she dont bank at least 5 mil shiit is fuked up. A lot of n*ggas are going to cop and DL, so i think anything close to 10 mil is fair.

If Kim K can get 10 mil doing reality tv, Oct-mom can make that doing one of the most anticipated s3x movie of the year.

If she can do a scene with wesley pipes, and brian pumper she will sell for real. Id buy the bluray and keep it trill for jokes and solid entertainment.

Anyone who says she's a wh0ore or what ever is a hater too, i respect her hustle, she dead a.ss trying to feed her kids. I cant hate on that, she is doing a legal paying job. Give her credit, some mothers are living with their kids fu*ked up, and dont even care enough to do something about it. Octo-mom turned down mad offers in the past when she had enough to care for her seeds, now shiit fuked up she gotta hustle harrrd.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-07-2012 at 10:58 PM..

134 comments for "Octo-Mom Has Changed Her Mind About Doing Adult Flim, And Already Shot Her First Scene."

6 years ago '06        #2
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
lol i'd watch, she not that bad lookin
 6 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I respect her grind though, watch the news report. She talks about how she wants to get off food stamps and government a.ssistance. You know how many biitches lack this sort of ambition. I have new respect for her, the fact that she is against fuking and suking on cam for millions. But now that her kids could be living in a tiny crib, in a bad hood. She realizes she gotta do what she gotta do. Not many people have this sort of selflessness.

The first offer she got was 500k, now she is all over the news, on tv again. And everybody wanna watch. I cant see her getting less than 5 mil. And the max i see her getting is 10mil if she dropping multiple flicks on some anthology type shiit.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-07-2012 at 10:53 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #4
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,383 | Props total: 1502 1502
i just need to see how big that pus*y really is. that's the real star of this flick. that goddamn child conveyor belt.
 6 years ago '06        #5
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
 6 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
i just need to see how big that pus*y really is. that's the real star of this flick. that goddamn child conveyor belt.
Werd man im really fuking dying to see her v*gina kid... If her puss is small, ima be shocked. At this point her flick is on the same level as the avengers. n*ggas wanna see.
She said in the video she wont fuk anyone, so its gonna be hard to tell if her shiit is loosy goosy if she just masturbating.

She needs to fuk a couple big name dudes in pr0n if she wants to bank paper, n*ggas arnt going to drop money on a s3x tape with her playing with her pussie for a couple scenes. Im sure when she get them officers and see them figures she will come right around.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-07-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #7
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
Why do you think its big?? Do you think she gave natural birth to all those kids?
 6 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 MichaelKnight said:
didnt read all that n dont know the story bout her but why is she called octomom?
You got all the information to answer your questions, but you choose not to read?

Ignorant, almost illiterate n*ggas mane.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
For the other question there no way she had 8 kids having cesection. So I wonder if as gave natural birth
 05-08-2012, 01:13 AM         #10
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope them kids enjoy all that money. OD on toys & candy. Video games & sh*t. Cause them kids gonna get destroyed in school. Good luck lil' ones. And I REALLY hope noone drops a smartass know it all response, not after seeing some of the foul sh*t yall a.sses be sayin. Lol
 6 years ago '06        #11
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
i need to see that octo pus*y right now
 05-08-2012, 03:13 AM         #12
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did that guy say that her pr0n flick is on the same level of anticipation as the avengers?
man that pus*y is blew the fu*k out
you really need to watch a flick to know that?
that pus*y probably look like lunch meat
 6 years ago '10        #13
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 6010 6010
will not fap but ill be downloading it for free just out of spite
 6 years ago '04        #14
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1841 1841
 Coo Coo Cal said:
did that guy say that her pr0n flick is on the same level of anticipation as the avengers?
pus*y is amazing son it can get back tight...
 05-08-2012, 08:44 AM         #15
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
pu$$y dont work like that
i dont love these ho's, but i can admit them some amazing fuhking creatures
 6 years ago '10        #16
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 6010 6010
^^^ you two are in for a rude awakening when your girl gives birth
 6 years ago '04        #17
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1841 1841
^^^^^my girl has had 2 children and her pus*y feels like paradise
 6 years ago '07        #18
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 761 761
octopus*y.
 6 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25688 25688
I always wanted to fu*k her man imma watch this.. She shouldn't of had all those damn kids tho just to get herself in the news hell a year ago she was talking about having like 7 more after...
 6 years ago '07        #20
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,404 | Props total: 16117 16117
dude smashin that isht is got a good story to tell his grand sons
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy