most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
so far gone is the most popular mixtape of all time
 6 years ago '11        #62
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Pleasure Boy said:
Mixtape Music Group does it again lol

All these n*ggas does is break records that cant be traced, Meek is actually fuccking up, and before someone ask me how let me explain. When all you do is give people free sh*t than thats all they will accept from you ask Lloyd Banks, and i can tell you right now all the sh*t on his mixtape was suppose to be on his album a year ago but they had to tour and recoup all the money they waste on Mixtapes, when you feature top artists and top producers on your mixtape than its no longer for the a mixtape its a free album coz rappers and producers dont give you sh*t for free.

Meek fuccked up by oversaturating the industry with free sh*t, when that album drop and i mean no disrespect to Meek but its gonna sound the same as the sh*t on his Mixtapes. So you MixtapeMusic Group groupies can celebrate frabricated mixtape numbers, but when than album drop than all that Meek Mill fans will go...

[pic - click to view]

I see where you're coming from. But Ross' album sounded completely different from his tape. But yeah, it does seem like Meek is putting his best sh*t out. He doesn't really have to, he's already hot. But his album doesn't drop until November. If say, he was dropping in July like A$AP Rocky, he wouldn't have to drop a tape. Like how Rocky has only dropped one tape that was released late October/November.
 05-08-2012, 03:18 AM         #63
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1mill but I'm alittle skeptical as well, Meek Mill aint this popular son, 1mill is expected from a n*gga like Wiz, but Meek?
 05-08-2012, 03:21 AM         #64
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent Is The Future.
 05-08-2012, 03:48 AM         #65
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the meek thread had 100 replies an hour after it dropped.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Pleasure Boy said:

All these n*ggas does is break records that cant be traced, Meek is actually fuccking up, and before someone ask me how let me explain. When all you do is give people free sh*t than thats all they will accept from you ask Lloyd Banks, and i can tell you right now all the sh*t on his mixtape was suppose to be on his album a year ago but they had to tour and recoup all the money they waste on Mixtapes, when you feature top artists and top producers on your mixtape than its no longer for the a mixtape its a free album coz rappers and producers dont give you sh*t for free.

Meek fuccked up by oversaturating the industry with free sh*t, when that album drop and i mean no disrespect to Meek but its gonna sound the same as the sh*t on his Mixtapes. So you MixtapeMusic Group groupies can celebrate frabricated mixtape numbers, but when than album drop than all that Meek Mill fans will go...

[pic - click to view]

u n*ggas are arguin over dumb sh*t ... havent u realized albums/cds are a thing of the past ?? and if not yet well they slowly are becoming that .. u worry about if its a "mixtape" or "album" me i jus download the sh*t for free either way and bump it in my ride etc .. just enjoy the music and fu*k numbers or "album sells" dont mean sh*t jus whos more popular

To add to my post if u doin music just to sell records u shouldnt be making music period ..
 6 years ago '11        #67
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
mofo is in his 20s. I think he is 22
 05-08-2012, 04:05 AM         #68
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
what about cosignment

it was at a milli too the other day
That's what I'm saying, that's the 2nd highest mixtape in datpiff history.

Maybe it's the start of a new standard? idk. Wiz's new one is 3rd and Ross's new one is 4th. All the new sh*t is doing them numbers.
 6 years ago '11        #69
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Based Nobleman said:
u n*ggas are arguin over dumb sh*t ... havent u realized albums/cds are a thing of the past ?? and if not yet well they slowly are becoming that .. u worry about if its a "mixtape" or "album" me i jus download the sh*t for free either way and bump it in my ride etc .. just enjoy the music and fu*k numbers or "album sells" dont mean sh*t jus whos more popular

To add to my post if u doin music just to sell records u shouldnt be making music period ..
....wait huh?
 6 years ago '11        #70
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 KidNice said:
mofo is in his 20s. I think he is 22
He is 25 I think
 6 years ago '12        #71
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4961 4961
 Based Nobleman said:

Albums are the past now?...

Remember when Papoose was the sh*t? Like when that Busta "Touch It" remix came out? You can talk all that sh*t about albums aint sh*t but when reality kicks in than all that mixtapes dont mean sh*t, than the only thing fans will remember you for will be for being hot at one time. Meek puting all his energy into his mixtapes when but when its realy time to make money than nobody wanna scratch in they pocket coz by then you'll hav had enough of this n*gga and move on to someone else thats hot... This n*gga needs to drop an album before its too late
 6 years ago '11        #72
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
Albums are the past now?...

Remember when Papoose was the sh*t? Like when that Busta "Touch It" remix came out? You can talk all that sh*t about albums aint sh*t but when reality kicks in than all that mixtapes dont mean sh*t, than the only thing fans will remember you for will be for being hot at one time. Meek puting all his energy into his mixtapes when but when its realy time to make money than nobody wanna scratch in they pocket coz by then you'll hav had enough of this n*gga and move on to someone else thats hot... This n*gga needs to drop an album before its too late
I don't know why you responded lol

It's obvious dude ain't got it all
 6 years ago '04        #73
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Haters gone hate...
 6 years ago '05        #74
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
yea 1 million because its free to download,no one pays for it!!!
 6 years ago '12        #75
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Poloboy69 said:
cant compare it to drake mixtape! The internet download stuff was just coming out. way more ways to get out music now these days. Will he Sell? thats the question
That's wat I b sayin! He probably won't evn sell 60,000. n*ggas will download cuz its free, but they don't like him enough to put money n his pocket.
 6 years ago '12        #76
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
wtf does album sales have to do with free mixtape downloads

i swear my biggest pet peeve on here is dudes who dont buy albums clown artist who dont sell albums

like where the fu*k do you even buy them anymore? i was at best buy and there was 2 rows..

kanye..wayne..jay z..only artist who can push albums..a drake " a lil " just give up on the "low album sales" if i was a artist..id rather have a hugeee following ..that come to my show..buy my shirts ect..fu*k album sales..as long as u do like 100-200k..your good in this day in age
Album sales have plenty to do with these kinds of numbers. How is it that he can get this much people to download his mixtape, but only 14% of them will actually put out money to support him?? Where are the millions then??? Hell even if u don't count target, best buy, k mart, fye etc.... how much u think he will do on itunes?? He doesn't have REAL fans, just people who want the next hot thing for their SPEAKERS. At least ross, wayne, wiz etc do around the same numbers they sell. If people had to pay for this mixtape, u think it wuld b this high?? EVERYONE loves FREE!! The real fans who love ur sh*t won't mind puttin out $10. And no, meek will sell like 40,000 not first week, but all together.
 6 years ago '07        #77
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
wonder how much meek paid them to carry out this whole act
 6 years ago '12        #78
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 justinjones said:

if you can get 1.5 million people to download your mixtape then you should be able to be no lower than gold, at least that's what the other artists on that list did before datpiff started bullsh!ttin
U have AI, not artifical intelligence, but ACTUAL intelligence. I don't c how that guy could not understand that. If supply and demand is that great with this mixtape, he should at least do 300,000 first week.
 6 years ago '05        #79
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2730 2730
havent even heard the 1st one.....
 6 years ago '09        #80
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Pleasure Boy said:

All these n*ggas does is break records that cant be traced,

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy