When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2012, 07:54 PM         #61
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
Trill, fu*k you

So when Kobe was sitting out Pau wasn't stepping up and making plays with Sessions and Meta? Pau was the second best player on the floor next to Drew. I was watching them games idk about you. It's kinda tough to rebound and be your old self when the team talks about trading you and sh*t, followed by trade deadline is done but you have no clue after this season if your still going to be there. sh*t sucks..

Gasol is the 3rd best player on the team. Bynum has surpassed him, and Gasol can spread the floor if he wanted too. Hence why he's getting his K-Love on.

Anderson is only good because Dwight draws so much attention and he kicks out. Redd!ck is ok. Jameer is trash.

Barnes>>>all 3.
damn Lakers fans really overrate they guys...why teams aren't scared to play us, why Thunder want to play us, we have Kobe on our team and Thunder/Spurs even the fu*king Nuggets wanted to play us, THE fu*kING NUGGETS giving us problems man...THE NUGGETS

we need to get quicker, more athletic and consistent from three...Gasol/Barnes for Lee/Rush/Curry....get it done

and u saying Anderson is good cause of Dwight, dude we have Kobe/Bynum, Anderson will have open looks my dude, stop overrating Gasol like that, all he does is clank 15 footers now

Last edited by k3llz; 05-07-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #62
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 braided_uppimp said:
damn Lakers fans really overrate they guys...why teams aren't scared to play us, why Thunder want to play us, we have Kobe on our team and Thunder/Spurs even the fu*king Nuggets wanted to play us, THE fu*kING NUGGETS giving us problems man...THE NUGGETS

we need to get quicker, more athletic and consistent from three...Gasol/Barnes for Lee/Rush/Curry....get it done

We up 3-1 what fu*king problems n*gga

The day glass ankles is on the lakers

Lee and rush tho

Troy murphy/mcrob for lee/rush
 6 years ago '11        #63
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Nahson=Cash NY?

6 years ago '08        #64
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Trade Pau because you have Jordan Hill...Am i reading this
 6 years ago '11        #65
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Main Event said:
Trade Pau because you have Jordan Hill...Am i reading this
Thats about right!

6 years ago '05        #66
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064
 NETSLOST said:
The battle of the New York laker fans
 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM         #67
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i said we can better our overall team trading Gasol my dude
 6 years ago '04        #68
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
we just need to work on our Bench.. no need to be trading Pau.
 05-07-2012, 08:36 PM         #69
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
we just need to work on our Bench.. no need to be trading Pau.
how u going get a great bench without trading Gasol, u can get like 3-4 good players for Gasol man
 6 years ago '04        #70
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
Cash always gets ethered by other Laker fans

dude was all over NY at the start of the season til we exposed his flip flopn a.ss, now he takes every opportunity to sh*t on us

yeh dude, we fu*ked up on losing Jordan fu*king Hill
 6 years ago '05        #71
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Braided i think you missed the point. n*gga said trade Pau for a fu*king draft pick...so that we can move hill into the starting lineup.

Trade Pau so that we can develop Hill? fu*k that. We dont NEED to trade pau...only reason i was on the fence before is cuz we might have gotten a premier PG. We have a solid PG now with sesh, we arent gonna make any vast improvements by trading Pau. Pau helps Drew put up the numbers he does.

And the reason n*ggas wanna play us, is because our bench is fu*king cheeks. They know that outside our big 3...were pretty damn vulnerable
 6 years ago '05        #72
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
First you say
 braided_uppimp said:
damn Lakers fans really overrate they guys...
and then follow it up with...
 braided_uppimp said:
u can get like 3-4 good players for Gasol man
Id like to know the names of these supposed 3-4 good players u feel we could get; cuz i def dont think we could get that much for him. And ur hypothetical proposal of Lee/rush/curry isnt very good. Curry will be hurt his whole career, and lee plays down on the block more than gasol does(which would result in even more traffic for drew to deal with in the lane) and Rush is ok at best...

but i still wouldnt see the warriors trading their starting PF, PG and one of their key role players for Gasol...and even if they did...we still wouldnt have a 'great bench'...especially since we'd be getting rid of the only energy player we even have coming off the bench
 05-07-2012, 09:03 PM         #73
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
First you say

and then follow it up with...

Id like to know the names of these supposed 3-4 good players u feel we could get; cuz i def dont think we could get that much for him. And ur hypothetical proposal of Lee/rush/curry isnt very good. Curry will be hurt his whole career, and lee plays down on the block more than gasol does(which would result in even more traffic for drew to deal with in the lane) and Rush is ok at best...

but i still wouldnt see the warriors trading their starting PF, PG and one of their key role players for Gasol...and even if they did...we still wouldnt have a 'great bench'...especially since we'd be getting rid of the only energy player we even have coming off the bench
Lee can shoot and drive way better than Gasol do, everytime we play against them Lee be k!lling Gasol with a weaker team, do u guys actually watch them games man...Gasol is weak and fu*king soft and on top of that Lee is a better fu*king rebounder
 6 years ago '06        #74
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,538 | Props total: 18044 18044
nets first rounder next year for Pau
 6 years ago '06        #75
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Great to see that they need to bring bak Sessions and all, but I thought Hill is about to be facing 10 after that stupid a.ss charge he had?
 6 years ago '10        #76
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
 CashNy said:
wtf do knicks fans know about basketball. these are the same phaggots who got hype about amare 6 ft 11 non defensive a.ss coming to new york giving him a max contract then they trade the best up & coming supporting cast in the east for melo who basically does the same sh*t amare does and as those 2 phaggots canceled out one another no one stopped to think
"wait we just gave 2 players who play zero defense max contracts"

then the following year they get hype about signing baron davis, mike bibby, jr smith

and out of that whole roster only one person plays defense and thats tyson

if knick fans knew sh*t about ball they would not be knick fans

u dont watch knicks games do you ? i doubt it. obviously i do

[pic - click to view]

no defense you say
 6 years ago '10        #77
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
i think sesh stays for the low low
 05-07-2012, 11:39 PM         #78
Hawkins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
nets first rounder next year for Pau
No way the Nets give up the Uni-brow pick for a guy thats playing on his last leg...unless your referring to the next pick?
 05-07-2012, 11:43 PM         #79
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sessions is replaceable....
 6 years ago '07        #80
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
jordan hill is too inconsistant. im glad he is being successful in la so far, but he will prolly start slacking off a bit, and kobe will need to get in his a.ss on a consistent basis for him to keep playing well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy