Lakers are going to have to pony up to keep Sessions, Hill

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 braided_uppimp said:
i wouldn't trading Gasol for a draft pick no way, but u have to trade him...he don't play defense, his shooting is inconsistent now, he's a good passer...you can get 2-possibly 3 solid players if u package him with Barnes, we have to get better at the 2 position and get a 4 that can stretch the floor for Kobe and Bynum for spacing...honestly...i'd take Ryan Anderson/J.J. Redd!ck right now for Gasol
are you serious?
 6 years ago '04        #42
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Ryan Anderson and JJ Redd!ck for Gasol?!

Agent, I'm done.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
:floydcm onson:

Im speechless.
 6 years ago '11        #44
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17715 17715
 braided_uppimp said:
i wouldn't trading Gasol for a draft pick no way, but u have to trade him...he don't play defense, his shooting is inconsistent now, he's a good passer...you can get 2-possibly 3 solid players if u package him with Barnes, we have to get better at the 2 position and get a 4 that can stretch the floor for Kobe and Bynum for spacing...honestly...i'd take Ryan Anderson/J.J. Redd!ck right now for Gasol
so that's how you treat one of the 2 best and smartest finesse bigs in the game...we see why some BX members are not GM's
 6 years ago '10        #45
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 braided_uppimp said:
 Kasssssst said:

Agent, I'm done.
:rolll augh:
 6 years ago '10        #46
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Astro and Kasssst are the only ones that make sense in here.

Those two are the honest and realest Laker fans that I respect on BX
 6 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 CashNy said:
i remember when knick fans was hype about getting a shot at ramon sessions

then when the lakers got son they went "i dont know why they so hype about getting him hes nothing special"

ramon can bust any pg's a.ss on the knicks and hes not even a great shooter

man fu*k the knicks /rant
other than knowing which team is better than the other throughout history, I cannot endorse your basketball "knowledge".
 6 years ago '04        #48
space
space
n*gga said

Ryan Anderson who went from 16.1PPG in the regular season to a mere 8.5PPG in the post season whose 32% right now in playoffs vs his 43% performance throughout the season.

FOR GASOL whose getting 13.8PPG in post season (understandable since Bynum is 2nd option now) with 49% shooting vs his 17.4PPG in the regular season on 50% shooting...

I'm def done.
 6 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 SoulOnIce said:
Astro and Kasssst are the only ones that make sense in here.

Those two are the honest and realest Laker fans that I respect on BX
I fu*k with Loso Luciano also myself but a lot of these cats, unless they're saying "Knicks Lost" they can't talk basketball. Its almost like they use "f*ggot" so much they forgot or never knew how to use "facts"
 05-07-2012, 07:29 PM         #50
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:

Agent, I'm done.
braided trolling hard body
 6 years ago '10        #51
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
"i'd take Ryan Anderson/J.J. Redd!ck right now for Gasol"

6 years ago '05        #52
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 CashNy said:
i say amnesty metta...and trade pau..jordan hill would be more productive on offense and defense
him and kenneth faried play the same kind of ball
why trade pau...the fu*k is wrong with you
 6 years ago '10        #53
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '07        #54
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,228 | Props total: 15107 15107
 Kasssssst said:
I bullsh*t you not I've seriously had the D-Will face reading some of the sh*t in this thread on some "Wow.....you can't be serious" type face.

Ok first off:

Why the fu*k would you amnesty Meta?! He comes up huge in the clutch on defense. Meta got back into shape and has been k!llING IT since the Clippers game in January. Inconsistent? Yes, but so is the franchise player. He defines inconsistent but gets a pass because...well he's fu*king Kobe Bryant. But I still hold that n*gga to a standard.

Why trade Pau? He's still a top 5 PF in the league.. getting towards out of the top 5 now but still does work when you feed him. Does he need to go back to his 2009-2010 self where he was playing ACTUAL defense and wasn't at the 3pt line and would just k!ll n*ggas from either Midrange or inside the post or on the boards? Yes, but what can you do he's older.

YOU DO NOT TRADE your 2nd/3rd best player for a draft pick! Unless it comes with a great a.ss deal like: Pau for Kevin Love and a pick. You get a superstar in return for our superstar or solid guys back like Pau for Faired/Affalo and 2 picks which covers your depth and etc.

fu*k SHANNON BROWN! n*gga was k!lling it EARLY in the season...him/Barnes/Blake aka the k!ller Bees. Shooting 4 from 6 from 3pt land than out of no where he stops practicing those shots and yeah.

Shannon Brown = Gerald Green...if that.

Exactly! Pau been putting work in.

You already know!

Make it Happen is getting voted off first....f*ggot!
fu*k that clown
 05-07-2012, 07:40 PM         #55
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you need spacing, u have to get it...Gasol is fu*king trash, ya'll watching this dude??? he lost it man...Gasol is basically a passer right now

we already got a big that can score we don't fu*king need another one, that's why we struggle to teams like Heat, Thunder and other athletic teams, Ibaka WILL take Gasol out of that fu*king series man

give me Ryan Anderson/Redd!ck/Jameer Nelson for Gasol/Barnes and i'd be good

i'd rather take David Lee/Brandon Rush/Curry as well

Last edited by k3llz; 05-07-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
cashny got ethered by the real laker fans kasst and them in this thread and got the fu*k outta here dudes a clown
 6 years ago '07        #57
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,228 | Props total: 15107 15107
 TattooedMPsz said:
cashny got ethered by the real laker fans kasst and them in this thread and got the fu*k outta here dudes a clown
Kast aint real

6 years ago '11        #58
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
This thread cant be real with some of the sh*t im reading in here

Pau jumpshot is too wet and his passing is to raw to be traded right now unless its a superstar 4 like k love or some sh*t

The only person pau should be traded to is mempiss for marc gasol
 6 years ago '04        #59
space
space
Trill, fu*k you

braided_uppimp said:
you need spacing, u have to get it...Gasol is fu*king trash, ya'll watching this dude??? he lost it man...Gasol is basically a passer right now

we already got a big that can score we don't fu*king need another one, that's why we struggle to teams like Heat, Thunder and other athletic teams, Ibaka WILL take Gasol out of that fu*king series man

give me Ryan Anderson/Redd!ck/Jameer Nelson for Gasol/Barnes and i'd be good

So when Kobe was sitting out Pau wasn't stepping up and making plays with Sessions and Meta? Pau was the second best player on the floor next to Drew. I was watching them games idk about you. It's kinda tough to rebound and be your old self when the team talks about trading you and sh*t, followed by trade deadline is done but you have no clue after this season if your still going to be there. sh*t sucks..

Gasol is the 3rd best player on the team. Bynum has surpassed him, and Gasol can spread the floor if he wanted too. Hence why he's getting his K-Love on.

Anderson is only good because Dwight draws so much attention and he kicks out. Redd!ck is ok. Jameer is trash.

Barnes>>>all 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy