Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
Whoa
 05-08-2012, 06:18 AM         #102
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...
 05-08-2012, 06:19 AM         #103
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
im bout to prop both of yall for the laughs...

i was reading that sh*t like

...n*ggas was ethering each other back and forth...

and im the most unbiased n*gga on this site im sure...
I had fun, it was thoroughly entertaining
 6 years ago '05        #104
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
Kanye turned into a lame n*gga with money seem like he always bi*ching about something
 6 years ago '11        #105
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
This n*gga will not stop unless he gets the last word in. fu*k it I'll go one more round with you but I got 2 finals today, after this I'm done. Chalk it up as a w since that's what you're after so badly. Let's go...

drumgangP said:
Son, the basis of your entire argument was using the search option....Then you somehow look down on me for just cruising through the results YOU posted...i'll do some searching by the end of this post though.
...The only reason I even searched for sh*t is because YOU said to post threads that YOU were in. fu*k I look like digging though sh*t for no reason? Then, like you always do, when you got proved wrong you tried to play it to the side knowing damn well you exposed yourself. Nice logic kid...

drumgangP said:
See son your little emotional rant/anger filled tirade is pertaining to Kanye however. Read through some of those threads...infact son you should look through ALL my posts that i've made in the past 2 weeks...It'll show why your argument is largely flawed, son. You claim your position is being taken because of what you claim is some sort of 'obsession' I supposedly have with picking on Kanye...but if you study my posts for the past few weeks...i've actually been way more active than just 8-10 Kanye threads....And in those threads where i've been very active...I've been openly dissing the sh*t out of Heat fans...Howcome you didnt make posts where you got all emotional and started trying to defend them?....Oh, thats right, because a Stan will have to defend his hero, his 'Yeezus Christ'.
Wow, callin me son & underlining it is supposed to hurt huh? Apparently I gave you way too much credit before. You're just like the other bi*ch made n*ggas in this section, the only difference is you decided to swing from my nuts first and then pull a turn coat move like this. I've seen some fickle a.ss people on this site but god damn

This wasn't about whether you've been active elsewhere, quit changing the subject. I noticed YOU knee deep in Ye threads. YOU said to post the threads you've been in. I did. You backtracked on some "oh well I've been very active this month" sh*t but all of that bullsh*t is beside the point. You've been all about Ye these past 8 days. Those threads I posted proved it. Ain't no way around it, grow some balls and own up to the sh*t like my dad would if you're gonna call me son...

drumgangP said:
And what you described as a 'soapbox' moment does ring true, thats not irrelevant. I indeed did call you 'one of the best posters in this section'....And I still feel that way, sans this little emotional moment youre having because I made light fun of your idol. Pardon me for returning to thread where the majority of the individuals posting in it were making jokes much like mine, and I found it funny...I didnt know it was against the rules to come enjoy a thread and laugh at something, and laugh at people who are dumb enough to follow this trendy bullsh*t. So while reading boxden, I do value your opinion, and its obvious you value mine with as many times as you've clicked props, agreed with a n*gga, and so on...But whats all that matter? Youre here to defend Kanye...I mean you make threads defending Kanye because when users express their god given right to have an opinion, you wanna try to get em in line regarding Kanye.
What you do in these threads isn't "light fun", you've seriously got a problem. I'm not gonna count how many posts you have in this thread or the word count of each like I'm Grafted, but trust if this were really about jokes you would not be trying this hard. Everybody that disagreed with you got called some kind of weak diss, but this is all for fun right?

See the estrogen filled sh*t you've been on got mad annoying and unlike the rest of these n*ggas I'm not afraid to check you or anybody else for that matter. I didn't say you didn't have a right to your opinion, just that you're forcing sh*t and it's annoying to see a dude I once respected make himself look this stupid. You're the literal definition of a try hard right now, all this little beef sh*t over a question is self evident of that.

And word I used to respect what you had to say & vice versa. But if you say some sh*t I don't like I'm gonna tell you about it, same way it should be vice versa. The only difference is I wouldn't get a menstrual bleed and go out of my way to diss somebody who simply disagreed. I'd take into account what was said and either adjust accordingly or defend myself - ALL minus the hoe sh*t. I don't need feelings to get my point across, apparently you do though...

drumgangP said:
Right?

BUT!

Since you say I have some sort of 'obsession' with dissing Kanye...please show me where I went so far as to create a thread doing so, i'll gladly wait. For every 'diss' you point out that i've lodged against Kanye, I can show you 10x over where I gave him props...And thats a fact you cant deny
...Did I ever say you created threads? Nope, puttin words in my mouth isn't gonna help your case kid...

drumgangP said:
You posting in a thread talking to yourself, somehow mentioning Kanye West when your thread was about Biggie

drumgangP said:
Another Kanye thread created by Retro

Another Kanye thread created by Retro

Another Kanye Thread by Retro

And im the one thats obsessed?

Lemme guess, me pointing out all these created threads and cries for Kanye stan attention are me contorting your argument right?.....
3 threads out of 108 makes me obsessed? How the fu*k did you pass math in high school?

drumgangP said:
If it walks like a duck, dresses like Kanye, cries like a bi*ch, its not a duck n*gga, its Retro

Edited to say!:

Sincerely,

Your old head 'P.....Son

[pic - click to view]

How fu*kin clever, I just got ethered the fu*k out of...

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas is mad as hell. I kinda feel sorry for you kid. Goin out of your way to diss a n*gga you claim you respect like this. Not surprised though, bet within a week you'll be cosigning me again. Guess the e-friendship is over
 6 years ago '11        #106
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Gm0ney85 said:
im bout to prop both of yall for the laughs...

i was reading that sh*t like

...n*ggas was ethering each other back and forth...

and im the most unbiased n*gga on this site im sure...
Funny how when n*ggas wanna blow off steam they pick the worst person to do it with huh? He's gonna swear up & down that this is about Ye but like I asked him to do & like he ducked the fu*k out of I haven't defended Ye once and he can't prove that I have. Personally I think the fashion sh*t is mad annoying & Kanye needs to stfu. But I'm not the one 30 posts deep in 10 different threads sayin sh*t about it

Funs over though, don't wanna fail a class over this n*gga. I'll be back later to read the pathetic attempt at a rebuttal he'll give, probably digging through more of my threads to find something to "expose" me on. n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #107
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
 Retro said:
Funny how when n*ggas wanna blow off steam they pick the worst person to do it with huh? He's gonna swear up & down that this is about Ye but like I asked him to do & like he ducked the fu*k out of I haven't defended Ye once and he can't prove that I have. Personally I think the fashion sh*t is mad annoying & Kanye needs to stfu. But I'm not the one 30 posts deep in 10 different threads sayin sh*t about it

Funs over though, don't wanna fail a class over this n*gga. I'll be back later to read the pathetic attempt at a rebuttal he'll give, probably digging through more of my threads to find something to "expose" me on. n*ggas
..retro you keep it real for the most part... i'm surprised you got in it this deep with this n*gga.. but you called him out for all that sucka lame fu*k boy forum sh*t..

even tho both yall got hella involved in that sh*t.. it was fun to watch.. fun over tho.. both you n*ggas should learn from this..

Retro said:
You're the literal definition of a try hard right now, all this little beef sh*t over a question is self evident of that.
and drump will always be a try hard n*gga... he need to worry more about his music than impressing n*ggas on a forum ABOUT him his music...or his music knowledge...

drum a gay n*gga.. i seriously think so, he got that gay fat black n*gga face.. real sh*t..

AND he in ATL...
 6 years ago '10        #108
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 marcchrome said:
exactly................ but again any cat with half a brain is not gonna pay that n*gga any mind....... next thing you know Kanye will say every one should be start rockin' leather panties cause they are comfortable......

[pic - click to view]

gtfoh!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #109
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
"You n*ggas wear suits cuz yall cant dress no mo'". Kanye wears suits now.
 05-08-2012, 08:18 AM         #110
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

Retro said:
[B]Whole lotta sh*t
This n*gga is hilarious. First of all son no, I dont have e-friendships. Those things dont exist, and nah this isnt about e-sonning you. I have a 'problem' in your words because im joining in and laughing at sh*t, and yeah if someone takes a dig at me, I take a dig right back...Its hilarious you make mention of the fact that if you wanna "check someone you see doing some sh*t, youre gonna do it' but when that same sh*t gets thrown back at you, you cant take it. Who mentioned who in this thread? Who started this exactly? If this WASNT about Kanye, and you WERENT on some fu*k n*gga sh*t, then why didnt you keep it moving?.....I mean really son this sh*t wouldnt've went this long if you didnt get in your feelings about something I said, and you just shut the fu*k up and kept it moving. I didnt mention you anywhere at all until you made an attempt at calling me out, and of course, as a man, if someone calls you out.....YOU SAY SOMETHING BACK.....

Now tell me if thats true or false.

I made mention of the 'search' function, because you based your entire post off searching through my posts. You keep trying to make it seem as if I have some sort of 'ill obsession' with Kanye West when your ENTIRE ARGUMENT MAKES IT PAINFULLY OBVIOUS YOU PAY MORE ATTENTION TO WHAT I DO HERE THAN MY DAMN SELF. Perhaps if you spent more time worrying about your own antics here, and not that of another grown man, you wouldnt be coming off as increasingly protective of another n*gga. The fact still stands that if you read the material you searched for and found, over 80% of it is actually me defending Kanye West, and in some of those links im agreeing with, and defending you. Thats a fact you cant deny, and you didnt deny that either.

Now tell me if thats true or false.

I called you SON and underlined it because no sir, you didnt give ME to much credit, I gave YOU to much credit. The majority of your interaction with me on this website has been 99% cordial......aaaaaand in that time i've made fun of, talked sh*t about, joked on, and picked on a large array of topics, users, things, situations, and blah blah blah...its hilarious that me making FUN OF KANYE WEST AND HIS 'FASHION ANTICS' now has you posting page long disses and/or stories about how you dont agree with me, and you somehow had issue with my presence on here all along....But once again...3 weeks ago you were celebrating the fact that I produced a record for Good music, giving a n*gga props, and all chum....I was 9,000 posts deep at that point....A few hundred posts deeper, and in a few threads I made fun of Kanye West and his antics, and now I got you typing entire Essays about me. If you had these feelings why didnt you say something a year ago? 2 years ago? 3 years ago? You were giving me props while calling n*ggas like Gm0ney an idiot in threads where full blown arguments with people like Grafted had broken out, is that not true? I find it thoroughly entertaining that me making light of Kanye West has brought this out of you.

And I asked you to post the threads I been in cause I really was wondering hmmmmm....Is this guy really watching me this much!?....you really watch me that much?....Whose obsessed with who?!....Before looking through your posts I couldnt tell you what the fu*k you were involved in on boxden, nor did I care, nor did I make it my thing to try and study your activities in order to call you out. And try hard how? Im not here to impress anyone, about 10% of my exploits as a musician/businessman have been posted on boxden. I was on here for 8 years, look through my created threads and show me the first time I even mentioned Drum Gang, beats, production or anything of that nature. My production teams called Drum Gang, I didnt put that in my username until February after I requested a name change. Besides sh*t that was trending here and/or relevant, I made it my thing not to include it here.

And unlike you kid im not going to start 'dissing you' on the forum. I'm not going to stop 'respecting you' on the forum. We dont lose respect for a man over his faults, we teach em where he was wrong and reinforce the frame. You wouldnt've been called names, nor would you have been subjected to anything out of the normal respectful interaction you've received from me, had you just not been playing me so close. Who are you the forum police? You reading n*ggas stats, keeping charts, and getting in your feelings when you feel as if one of your obvious idols has been made fun of to much? In the same thread you said I dissed Kanye for his wacky clothes bullsh*t(which you now agree on lmao) I called him a musical genius. For every thread i've criticized the guy in, for the past month, their are 10x more times where I praised him. Thats a fact, you cant deny that, you wont admit that, because you say 'this isnt about Kanye'....then whats it about?

I didnt go through your posts to 'expose' you. I went through your posts and put that material up because you've obviously been watching mine, and you put MY material on full display....so its okay for you to post my past exploits, but not okay for me to post yours? The reason I put those threads you created up was because they were multiple threads where you argued with people, just like you are now, while defending Kanye West. You created a thread in reference to Kanye using trap beats, just for the sake of arguing with n*ggas who might disagree with you, regarding Kanye West. Listen to that one more time...You created a platform by making that thread, just so you could argue with anyone regarding Kanye West.....same thing you did in this thread by trying to call me out, you created another platform, so you could argue with another man, about Kanye West...I didnt put those threads up to try and 'expose you'...I put those threads up to show youre up to the same ol antics again...Youre in college, you cant be that stupid, you understand that right?! If you didnt take it upon yourself to be Kanyes bodyguard on boxden, this would've all been avoided.....True or false?! Because if this wasnt about Kanye West, you would've said this about me 6 months ago, instead of propping me, agreeing with me, saluting my music and so on....Correct?!

You claim the only reason you 'searched for sh*t' was because I told you to...but then you've made multiple statements about how you were already watching....hmm.

I dont have any cute little gif's to post with my reply...go find some for me while youre searching and post 'em here. Good luck on your final, already passed mine and doing great, good to see a black man trying to further himself
 05-08-2012, 08:27 AM         #111
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
..retro you keep it real for the most part... i'm surprised you got in it this deep with this n*gga.. but you called him out for all that sucka lame fu*k boy forum sh*t..

even tho both yall got hella involved in that sh*t.. it was fun to watch.. fun over tho.. both you n*ggas should learn from this..

and drump will always be a try hard n*gga... he need to worry more about his music than impressing n*ggas on a forum ABOUT him his music...or his music knowledge...

drum a gay n*gga.. i seriously think so, he got that gay fat black n*gga face.. real sh*t..

AND he in ATL...
My business is great. My music is great. I am in perhaps the best space i've been in, and am successful on all fronts concerning my music/other business I own/operate. If I spent as much time referencing it on here as you have, then I would think that at that point, i'd look as if I were worried about it.

And in reply to the homos3xual statement you made...No thanks, I dont play those games, I am happily engaged to a beautiful black woman and would like it if you stopped looking at my picture trying to find something homos3xual in it. I'll gladly pass on anything of that nature and if you would please refrain from such notions i'd appreciate it.

Im bout to get dressed for my Fiancees graduation ceremony, yall have a great day
 6 years ago '05        #112
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
On some f*g boy sh*t
 05-08-2012, 08:34 AM         #113
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a problem with the dude hating certain stuff?

I hate tight pants. I hate leather pants. In general, I hate the way Kanye West dresses in most of the pics I see him in. he doesn't care....and that's fine.

kanye didn't judge you, he didn't say anything bad about you, he just says he hates a certain look of clothing. get over it. yall say the sh*t everyday about everything.
 6 years ago '07        #114
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5854 5854
Cargo camos go hard in paint. Y'all f*gz can keep wearing the capris and skinnies
 6 years ago '04        #115
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 drumgangP said:
When you burn them, make sure you jump in the fire with them.
hilarious
 05-08-2012, 10:10 AM         #116
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elawhor said:
hilarious
Cool sh*t...but lets hold it down cause they shut you down when you speak from your heart, now thats hard
 6 years ago '11        #117
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 14 14
You think a n*gga who is reported to not have a phone tweets?
 6 years ago '08        #118
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,746 | Props total: 8966 8966
He's a flaming fu*king f*ggot be real. He probably takes Kim K's dildo up the a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #119
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
My wardrobe has been burned.

Thank you for saving me 'Ye.
 6 years ago '11        #120
ImDopeG 
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye da gawd :mj2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago