Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion

most viewed right now
 206
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Da_Crew2k9 156 heat pts156
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3050 3050
so nobody gone say he had cargo's cause of wiz smh
 6 years ago '04        #62
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
this n*gga wears $600 plain white tees, i don't think he has the right to criticise what a regular guy wears
 6 years ago '04        #63
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
don't talk about style, he'll mothafu*kin embarrass you
 05-07-2012, 06:58 PM         #64
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing wrong with khaki cargo shorts...
 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Ye & this fashion sh*t is gettin out of hand, but what else is gettin out of hand is Drum knee deep in all his threads. I mean damn dude tell us what really happened...
n*ggas get sensitive when you talk about Ye
Since you playing me close though show me some recent Kanye threads I been in.

And for the record I think he's a musical genius, but he's still a fu*k n*gga

Do it for Derr'1'ck lil n*gga


Last edited by drumgangP; 05-07-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #66
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
khaki cargo shorts
:jay:
 05-07-2012, 07:47 PM         #67
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
cause of all the Stans that are about to ban their cargo shorts, go get haircuts, and change the way they dress.

Its hilarious that the n*gga once stood for people expressing themselves freely and being who they are, and now he looks down on them for it. Criticizing ones way of dressing IMO is one of the dumbest things ever because its a persons way of expressing themselves.

Next hes going to be telling people how he thinks they should talk.

n*gga hates the Sports Coat with the jeans look though right lmfao
[pic - click to view]

This n*gga Kanye can't have an opinion on fashion? This n*gga is in the fashion game now, you know. That's what people in fashion do, set trends for the followers to follow.
 6 years ago '07        #68
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
fu*k this n*gga....fake a.ss fashion police....bring the old Ye back please


[video - click to view]


hes taking this arrogant persona to a new level...who gives a fu*k wat another guy wears


I guess this sh*t hot


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
This n*gga Kanye can't have an opinion on fashion? This n*gga is in the fashion game now, you know. That's what people in fashion do, set trends for the followers to follow.
Are you stupid or dumb? The n*gga rides down a block and ridicules individuals. I value Ye's opinion on a variety of things, I respect his creativity in fashion, but I dont condone or agree with talking down on others because of how they present themselves. That speaks against every he stood for.

Was a day when Ye stood for individuality....you know being a conscious rapper on a label populatd by drug dealing, gun toting, gangster rappers...rocking a beanie and a flannel rocking stages when 95% of the game was wearing tall tees and baggy a.ss Girbauds. I respected that sh*t and I feel like him pushing for creativity in hip hop AND Fashion was a god send. I do not once again however, respect n*ggas feeling as if they're above someone and ridiculing people who are expressing themselves just as he does.
 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM         #70
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i miss mouth wired shut kanye

his mama died and he just...lost it.
 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
 KnicksLost said:
fu*k this n*gga....fake a.ss fashion police....bring the old Ye back please



hes taking this arrogant persona to a new level...who gives a fu*k wat another guy wears


I guess this sh*t hot


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




And whats sad yall is the majority of the posts in this thread have either agreed with me, or expressed displeasure at the comments Ye made. Yet im the one they decide to point the finger at and cry


Well cry me a river n*ggas
 05-07-2012, 08:32 PM         #72
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Are you stupid or dumb? The n*gga rides down a block and ridicules individuals. I value Ye's opinion on a variety of things, I respect his creativity in fashion, but I dont condone or agree with talking down on others because of how they present themselves. That speaks against every he stood for.

Was a day when Ye stood for individuality....you know being a conscious rapper on a label populatd by drug dealing, gun toting, gangster rappers...rocking a beanie and a flannel rocking stages when 95% of the game was wearing tall tees and baggy a.ss Girbauds. I respected that sh*t and I feel like him pushing for creativity in hip hop AND Fashion was a god send. I do not once again however, respect n*ggas feeling as if they're above someone and ridiculing people who are expressing themselves just as he does.
lol dude why do u even care that much? did ur feelings get hurt? I was just stating that dude is involved with a fashion line, so we should expect dumb sh*t like this in connection with his personality. he didn't go in on anyone personally, just the fashion part.
 05-07-2012, 08:40 PM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
lol dude why do u even care that much? did ur feelings get hurt? I was just stating that dude is involved with a fashion line, so we should expect dumb sh*t like this in connection with his personality. he didn't go in on anyone personally, just the fashion part.
Im on a discussion forum where im supposed to discuss the topics I choose from. Why do you care so much to try and contend with what i've posted if it isnt pertaining to you?! I discussed the topic, youre trying to talk to me as if it had something to with me personally?! My feelings didnt get hurt, its of no personal connection to me....We clowned the guy and pointed out how hes acting the exact opposite of what he once was and you came in with your cape on to save the day.

Please though, comment on some more of the things i've said, go to my stat's, look at my posts, and comment some more. Save the space on the forum for those of us who actually want to speak on the actual topic at hand.

Like I said though, 85% of the posts in here have actually agreed with me, and some went further than I did.....yet the stans singled me out

I mean a couple n*ggas put up thong underwear and a.ssociated it with Kanye, and you fans didnt get mad, wonder why
 6 years ago '07        #74
Mr. Osoria 
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
Oh ok...but wearing a kilt and tying the sleeves of a sweater around your waist is the way to go.
 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM         #75
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Im on a discussion forum where im supposed to discuss the topics I choose from. Why do you care so much to try and contend with what i've posted if it isnt pertaining to you?! I discussed the topic, youre trying to talk to me as if it had something to with me personally?! My feelings didnt get hurt, its of no personal connection to me....We clowned the guy and pointed out how hes acting the exact opposite of what he once was and you came in with your cape on to save the day.

Please though, comment on some more of the things i've said, go to my stat's, look at my posts, and comment some more. Save the space on the forum for those of us who actually want to speak on the actual topic at hand.

Like I said though, 85% of the posts in here have actually agreed with me, and some went further than I did.....yet the stans singled me out

I mean a couple n*ggas put up thong underwear and a.ssociated it with Kanye, and you fans didnt get mad, wonder why
lol, this guy. I'm not even a Kanye fan, sounds like you are though. My point was don't take it so personally, the guy is just giving an opinion on styles he doesn't like which make sense because he's always expressing his opinion and is now in the fashion game. I'm sure he's not getting on the character of ppl who actually wear fu*kin khaki cargo shorts. ur a fu*kin loser!!!
 6 years ago '11        #76
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,215 | Props total: 2139 2139
LOL for some of you n*ggas that really hate kanye, it's 2 n*ggas that post non stop......no names needed. IF you don't like what the man said or his thoughts, stop posting every 2-3 post after a n*gga says something. Boxden n*ggas for ya lol
 05-07-2012, 10:19 PM         #77
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a soft tender dude he turned out to be...oh well, I still like his older work.
 6 years ago '06        #78
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 271 271
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. What are you saying? That picture if from around the time of "Late Registration". That's 2005. Seven years ago..

You still wearing what you was wearing 7 years ago bruh?


Actually I wouldn't be surprised..



The n*gga also rapped about copping a Pelle Pelle in 2000.. But Im sure n*ggas still look cool in those today too right? .
Because old fashions don't come in and out of style over the years? Of course if it's not trending it's not hot, but when the majority is rocking the same old style it's hot.
 6 years ago '09        #79
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
as fu*ked up and stannish as this is going to sound. it really seems like this n*gga is just talking sh*t for fun and he just picked out random sh*t to talk about that he doesnt like
 05-07-2012, 11:06 PM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee elings
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy