Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 2421 2421
so nobody gone say he had cargo's cause of wiz smh
 6 years ago '04        #62
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
this n*gga wears $600 plain white tees, i don't think he has the right to criticise what a regular guy wears
 6 years ago '04        #63
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
don't talk about style, he'll mothafu*kin embarrass you
 05-07-2012, 07:58 PM         #64
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing wrong with khaki cargo shorts...
 05-07-2012, 08:21 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Ye & this fashion sh*t is gettin out of hand, but what else is gettin out of hand is Drum knee deep in all his threads. I mean damn dude tell us what really happened...
n*ggas get sensitive when you talk about Ye
Since you playing me close though show me some recent Kanye threads I been in.

And for the record I think he's a musical genius, but he's still a fu*k n*gga

Do it for Derr'1'ck lil n*gga

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-07-2012 at 08:25 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #66
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
khaki cargo shorts
:jay:
 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM         #67
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
cause of all the Stans that are about to ban their cargo shorts, go get haircuts, and change the way they dress.

Its hilarious that the n*gga once stood for people expressing themselves freely and being who they are, and now he looks down on them for it. Criticizing ones way of dressing IMO is one of the dumbest things ever because its a persons way of expressing themselves.

Next hes going to be telling people how he thinks they should talk.

n*gga hates the Sports Coat with the jeans look though right lmfao
[pic - click to view]

This n*gga Kanye can't have an opinion on fashion? This n*gga is in the fashion game now, you know. That's what people in fashion do, set trends for the followers to follow.
 6 years ago '07        #68
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
fu*k this n*gga....fake a.ss fashion police....bring the old Ye back please

[video - click to view]

hes taking this arrogant persona to a new level...who gives a fu*k wat another guy wears

I guess this sh*t hot

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-07-2012, 09:12 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
This n*gga Kanye can't have an opinion on fashion? This n*gga is in the fashion game now, you know. That's what people in fashion do, set trends for the followers to follow.
Are you stupid or dumb? The n*gga rides down a block and ridicules individuals. I value Ye's opinion on a variety of things, I respect his creativity in fashion, but I dont condone or agree with talking down on others because of how they present themselves. That speaks against every he stood for.

Was a day when Ye stood for individuality....you know being a conscious rapper on a label populatd by drug dealing, gun toting, gangster rappers...rocking a beanie and a flannel rocking stages when 95% of the game was wearing tall tees and baggy a.ss Girbauds. I respected that sh*t and I feel like him pushing for creativity in hip hop AND Fashion was a god send. I do not once again however, respect n*ggas feeling as if they're above someone and ridiculing people who are expressing themselves just as he does.
 05-07-2012, 09:12 PM         #70
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i miss mouth wired shut kanye

his mama died and he just...lost it.
 05-07-2012, 09:14 PM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
 KnicksLost said:
fu*k this n*gga....fake a.ss fashion police....bring the old Ye back please

hes taking this arrogant persona to a new level...who gives a fu*k wat another guy wears

I guess this sh*t hot

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And whats sad yall is the majority of the posts in this thread have either agreed with me, or expressed displeasure at the comments Ye made. Yet im the one they decide to point the finger at and cry

Well cry me a river n*ggas
 05-07-2012, 09:32 PM         #72
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Are you stupid or dumb? The n*gga rides down a block and ridicules individuals. I value Ye's opinion on a variety of things, I respect his creativity in fashion, but I dont condone or agree with talking down on others because of how they present themselves. That speaks against every he stood for.

Was a day when Ye stood for individuality....you know being a conscious rapper on a label populatd by drug dealing, gun toting, gangster rappers...rocking a beanie and a flannel rocking stages when 95% of the game was wearing tall tees and baggy a.ss Girbauds. I respected that sh*t and I feel like him pushing for creativity in hip hop AND Fashion was a god send. I do not once again however, respect n*ggas feeling as if they're above someone and ridiculing people who are expressing themselves just as he does.
lol dude why do u even care that much? did ur feelings get hurt? I was just stating that dude is involved with a fashion line, so we should expect dumb sh*t like this in connection with his personality. he didn't go in on anyone personally, just the fashion part.
 05-07-2012, 09:40 PM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
lol dude why do u even care that much? did ur feelings get hurt? I was just stating that dude is involved with a fashion line, so we should expect dumb sh*t like this in connection with his personality. he didn't go in on anyone personally, just the fashion part.
Im on a discussion forum where im supposed to discuss the topics I choose from. Why do you care so much to try and contend with what i've posted if it isnt pertaining to you?! I discussed the topic, youre trying to talk to me as if it had something to with me personally?! My feelings didnt get hurt, its of no personal connection to me....We clowned the guy and pointed out how hes acting the exact opposite of what he once was and you came in with your cape on to save the day.

Please though, comment on some more of the things i've said, go to my stat's, look at my posts, and comment some more. Save the space on the forum for those of us who actually want to speak on the actual topic at hand.

Like I said though, 85% of the posts in here have actually agreed with me, and some went further than I did.....yet the stans singled me out

I mean a couple n*ggas put up thong underwear and a.ssociated it with Kanye, and you fans didnt get mad, wonder why
 6 years ago '07        #74
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
Oh ok...but wearing a kilt and tying the sleeves of a sweater around your waist is the way to go.
 05-07-2012, 10:50 PM         #75
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Im on a discussion forum where im supposed to discuss the topics I choose from. Why do you care so much to try and contend with what i've posted if it isnt pertaining to you?! I discussed the topic, youre trying to talk to me as if it had something to with me personally?! My feelings didnt get hurt, its of no personal connection to me....We clowned the guy and pointed out how hes acting the exact opposite of what he once was and you came in with your cape on to save the day.

Please though, comment on some more of the things i've said, go to my stat's, look at my posts, and comment some more. Save the space on the forum for those of us who actually want to speak on the actual topic at hand.

Like I said though, 85% of the posts in here have actually agreed with me, and some went further than I did.....yet the stans singled me out

I mean a couple n*ggas put up thong underwear and a.ssociated it with Kanye, and you fans didnt get mad, wonder why
lol, this guy. I'm not even a Kanye fan, sounds like you are though. My point was don't take it so personally, the guy is just giving an opinion on styles he doesn't like which make sense because he's always expressing his opinion and is now in the fashion game. I'm sure he's not getting on the character of ppl who actually wear fu*kin khaki cargo shorts. ur a fu*kin loser!!!
 6 years ago '11        #76
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
LOL for some of you n*ggas that really hate kanye, it's 2 n*ggas that post non stop......no names needed. IF you don't like what the man said or his thoughts, stop posting every 2-3 post after a n*gga says something. Boxden n*ggas for ya lol
 05-07-2012, 11:19 PM         #77
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a soft tender dude he turned out to be...oh well, I still like his older work.
 6 years ago '06        #78
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. What are you saying? That picture if from around the time of "Late Registration". That's 2005. Seven years ago..

You still wearing what you was wearing 7 years ago bruh?

Actually I wouldn't be surprised..

The n*gga also rapped about copping a Pelle Pelle in 2000.. But Im sure n*ggas still look cool in those today too right? .
Because old fashions don't come in and out of style over the years? Of course if it's not trending it's not hot, but when the majority is rocking the same old style it's hot.
 6 years ago '09        #79
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
as fu*ked up and stannish as this is going to sound. it really seems like this n*gga is just talking sh*t for fun and he just picked out random sh*t to talk about that he doesnt like
 05-08-2012, 12:06 AM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee elings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy