Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion

most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Drake co-signs the cornball that ran up on Joe Budden
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
NBA Russell Westbrook “hurt” that KD didn’t personally tell him he was leaving
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside the Dominican volleyball player everybody was pressed on
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Many Wonder if FAT JOE friendship wit 50Cent is GEnuine Some say he's ..
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
7311 pageviews
141 comments


Steve 34805 heat pts34805
space
avatar space
space
$113,039 | Props total: 8914 8914
Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion
 

 

Kanye West is back at it again.

‘Ye took to Twitter this weekend to vent about none other than fashion. Apparently, Yeezy was driving through New York City when he spotted a couple of fashion faux pas and decided it was a good time to hit the social media site to go on one of his rants.

“Just driving through the city and I see a few thing I hate… I hate button up shirts with hoodies… I hate hoodies with sport coats… I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes,” he wrote, before going in on khaki everything, stating, “I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers” and “I hate khaki cargo shorts.”

He ended his viral beef with clothes by tweeting, “I Hate big a.ss striped scarves” and “I hate long a.ss sideburns with the line up RnB beard,” and then clarified all the horrendous fashion was caught in a radius of “5 blocks. Detest. #I‘m on my snob.”

Here’s hoping rumored girlfriend Kim Kardashian’s wardrobe is up to Kanye’s standards, otherwise, she might be the victim of his deadly tweets soon.


[pic - click to view]

 Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion | XXLMAG.COM

141 comments for "Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion"

 4 years ago '11        #2
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,019 | Props total: 956 956
He hates khaki cargo shorts? Why?

I can see where he's coming from with everything else tho. That sport coats with the hoodie is just, unnecessary.
 05-07-2012, 11:38 AM         #3
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause of all the Stans that are about to ban their cargo shorts, go get haircuts, and change the way they dress.

Its hilarious that the n*gga once stood for people expressing themselves freely and being who they are, and now he looks down on them for it. Criticizing ones way of dressing IMO is one of the dumbest things ever because its a persons way of expressing themselves.

Next hes going to be telling people how he thinks they should talk.

n*gga hates the Sports Coat with the jeans look though right lmfao
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by drumgangP; 05-07-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #4
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$6,497 | Props total: 794 794
 drumgangP said:
of allcause the Stans that are about to ban their cargo shorts, go get haircuts, and change the way they dress.

Its hilarious that the n*gga once stood for people expressing themselves freely and being who they are, and now he looks down on them for it. Criticizing ones way of dressing IMO is one of the dumbest things ever because its a persons way of expressing themselves.

Next hes going to be telling people how he thinks they should talk.

n*gga hates the Sports Coat with the jeans look though right lmfao
[pic - click to view]


exactly this....

but before folks start tossing those cargos in the trash....this is who said it

[pic - click to view]


 4 years ago '04        #5
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,876 | Props total: 200 200
*Takes off camo cargo shorts*
 05-07-2012, 11:52 AM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
outside music Kanye can suck a phat d!ck. #beleehdatpleahboi
 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
*Takes off camo cargo shorts*
When you burn them, make sure you jump in the fire with them.
 4 years ago '12        #8
ALTheGreatS 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,224 | Props total: 448 448
 SM said:

Kanye West is back at it again.

‘Ye took to Twitter this weekend to vent about none other than fashion. Apparently, Yeezy was driving through New York City when he spotted a couple of fashion faux pas and decided it was a good time to hit the social media site to go on one of his rants.

“Just driving through the city and I see a few thing I hate… I hate button up shirts with hoodies… I hate hoodies with sport coats… I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes,” he wrote, before going in on khaki everything, stating, “I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers” and “I hate khaki cargo shorts.”

He ended his viral beef with clothes by tweeting, “I Hate big a.ss striped scarves” and “I hate long a.ss sideburns with the line up RnB beard,”and then clarified all the horrendous fashion was caught in a radius of “5 blocks. Detest. #I‘m on my snob.”

Here’s hoping rumored girlfriend Kim Kardashian’s wardrobe is up to Kanye’s standards, otherwise, she might be the victim of his deadly tweets soon.

What is this exactly
 05-07-2012, 12:03 PM         #9
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALTheGreatS said:
What is this exactly
thinking the same thing
 05-07-2012, 12:06 PM         #10
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
When you burn them, make sure you jump in the fire with them.
 4 years ago '12        #11
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 307 307

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #12
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 761 761
 drumgangP said:
n*gga hates the Sports Coat with the jeans look though right lmfao
[pic - click to view]



rofl!
 05-07-2012, 12:15 PM         #13
Desmond A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just copped some cargo shorts outta lenox
 05-07-2012, 12:20 PM         #14
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a flaming f*g !
 4 years ago '10        #15
Ant McQueen 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,958 | Props total: 525 525
Kanye is long removed from the guy he used to be. Son is out of touch.
 05-07-2012, 12:22 PM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsosaPEG said:


Im a nice guy I swear
 4 years ago '06        #17
marcusaka50 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$25,710 | Props total: 1945 1945
he gay
 05-07-2012, 12:31 PM         #18
Desmond A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
Kanye is long removed from the guy he used to be. Son is out of touch.

[video - click to view]


 4 years ago '09        #19
TraV 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$20,387 | Props total: 449 449
n*gga please.

cargo & khaki everything this way bi*ch.


 4 years ago '10        #20
Hovi Bryant 614 heat pts614
space
avatar space
space
$27,690 | Props total: 8727 8727
I don't think I've worn any of that, probably won't ever will.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside This Kid Knows What He wants...
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside niykee
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Joe Budden Memes Have Started lol
283 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Kurupt slowly dies in The Smokebox w/ BREAL, Trey Dee, Yukmouth, Mr. Cr..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Jul 24 - #AllJobsMatter
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Jul 24 - HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump
77 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
AZ - "Bloodset, Cripset, Gunit, Dipset/Nas got rich & aint reach back i aint r..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Joe Budden Threatens To Kill Drake Stans After He Chased Them [Full Vid..
408 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy