"Big Sean Can Rap, Better Than A LOT Of Niggas" - Joe Budden

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2012, 02:10 PM         #141
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
I could care less about from the heart and truth if it's spit in average form. I am not talking about him as a whole . I'm strictly talking lyrical ability. He just isn't that good when compared to other rappers. His weak wordplay has caused me to stay away from his music so I can't ,and will not judge his content. For me it is always about lyrical ability first. If you can get your point across in a way that makes me think ,then I will give you a honest listen. Obviously that is not the case with Sean.

This banter changes nothing though. You like him , I don't , lets keep it at that.
So there it is....n*ggas would rather listen to a n*gga talk about selling drugs and k!lling n*ggas when its common knowledge its false than to hear anything truthful
 6 years ago '10        #142
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 SmooveDude said:
So there it is....n*ggas would rather listen to a n*gga talk about selling drugs and k!lling n*ggas when its common knowledge its false than to hear anything truthful
Were not talking content... His lyrical ability is weak, that is all.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 Kid Cunner said:
It k!lls me how people call Sean's wordplay weak, if anything his wordplay is what MAKES him. I swear some of yall just say sh*t for the sake of it lol. Just cause he comes off "funny" with his raps sometimes doesn't mean his actual wordplay ability is bad. I'm almost sure some of yall don't even know what wordplay means, you just call it weak cause it sounds like a good excuse.

Like somebody previously said, the rappers of today rap better than most of the rappers from the 90s..they just aren't all "hood" anymore. They still put words together better than most rappers that are labeled as legends. Now a days tho, nothing is good enough. It's almost like yall wanna find something wrong with every rapper now, so you make sh*t up just to do it.
I thought Sean's word play was clever on that Tyga I'm gone song

"mixing up whatever dreams are made of
Not too many young G's made of what I am
So I was waiting on a doctor man, patient as I am"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy